I.

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Jennie-ya!! Did you receive Nayeon's message?" Her bestfriend, Kim Jisoo came up to her running like the crazy idiot that she is.

"Of course." Jennie mumbled silently. She received the message. It's an invitation to their college reunion. After 5 years, they'll be seeing their former college classmates.

It means, she must be there. Jennie thoughtfully sighed. She. The one who made her college life more colorful. Her inspiration. Her everything.

Right. 5 years ago.

5 years might have passed, but Jennie can still remember it as if it was yesterday. Her happiest days. Those times that she thought and wished that will never end.



Flashback 5 years ago


"Jen, wait for me!"


"What the Chaeyoung-ah. Use those long legs, why are you so slow?" She stopped and laughed so hard.


Strong arms were soon around her waist and chin on her shoulders as someone backhugged her. She can smell the familiar strawberry scent. Jennie felt her heart stopped. The butterflies on her stomach are having a party.



She always have this effect on me. Jennie thought.


Jennie stopped laughing and hold the arms of her girlfriend while trying to look at her. She can only see her side profile.

 

That black hair cascading her face, her brown eyes, cute nose, plump lips, and chipmunk cheeks. Jennie can't help it, she kissed those cheeks. Rosé was shocked, Jennie is not someone who does PDA most of the time, but she loves her nonetheless. She wistfully smiled and hummed.

"Hmmmm?"

"Sorry, can't help it."

"Aha. Someone's whipped."

Jennie laughed. "Of course I am. But you're still so slow, Park Chaeyoung."



Rosé just buried her face on Jennie's shoulder and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter