(Yumji maybe w/ other ships and potential pt.2?) - My favorite Music Is... You

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet as honey,

Yet delicately melancholic, definitely my style for music. Watching you from the third floor next building across these thin windows as you busy yourself yet again on that piano. I can imagine you playing your favorite piece, then your voice will ring inside my mind again, like a song played over and over again, but never did I complain, for I know, I actually pressed the repeat-the-current-song button inside my head.

 

No words can describe your voice, of how serene it sounded, and no one will know that I have my own MP3 inside my head, but only with your voice and songs in it. Creepy, alright? But I swear I'm not some crazy stalker, 'Sunbae... I'm just... A Fan?' You stood up from your sit then walked towards the windows, obviously also looking outside. Now, I'm wondering if you'll stare back at me...

 

"Hello? Earth to Yewon?!"

 

With the small nudge on my ribs and the monotonous whisper was I able to snap out of my thoughts. I found myself being stared at by our classmates and our Prof who's obviously fuming from annoyance. Looks like I got distracted for too long...  With a sheepish smile, I stood up and answered the question our prof asked me, thanks much to my best friend/seatmate that thoughtfully wrote down the question on a piece of paper was I able to get past the sermons and potential detention.

 

 

"The heck's going on, Yewon? It's so not you to not listen to our boring Mathematics Class." She remarked though she ended her sentence with a tone of annoyed and sarcasm. I gave a light giggle as we head to the cafeteria for lunch. "But seriously, Umji~yah! I know who you're looking at earlier. It was your sunbae wasn't it?" Geez, I forgot that I befriended the great HWANG EUNBI, now I'm sure to be teased again T.T. She giggled her eyebrows as we settle at one of the sits at the corner.

 

 

"Yeah... Whatever! Can you just eat? I'm sure you also want to meet that beautiful sunbae of yours~" I teased back, seeing her purse her lips and nervously look down at her plate while hiding her pink cheeks was enough for my little revenge. It's probably a best friend thing, both of us falling to our sunbaes. While I started growing a crush (yes. Just a CRUSH... for Now)  to my year older sunbae at my Music Class, Eunbi fell hard for her sunbae at the Dance Club. Yes, she IS in LOVE, my friend of a girl crush that literally has not just BOYS but even girls falling head over heels by her Bipolar charms was charmed by our CUTE sunbae. 

 

 

Eunbi was the type of woman who focuses solely on her goal/dream, one of that is her passion for dancing, either she ends up pursuing a career along those lines or settled with photography, I know so well, she DOEs her best on it, that she spends days and nights for one dance and even go as far as rejecting the best balladeer/singer in our school, Jeon Jungkook, yeah, now an international heartthrob/soloist for her to focus solely on graduating and help out her mother. So her falling for someone was new and looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter