Surprise, Surprise! (Part 2)

Why I Like You
Siwon watched you from his car as Jihyo introduced you to her date. He pouted at the thought that he also wanted to be there by your side and be your date that you can introduce to your friends. As much as he wanted to tell the whole world how much he feels for you, he just can't easily risk his band's image and your own privacy. After what happened yesterday, Siwon wanted to protect you more. He watched you as you felt a bit stressed when you knew that Jihyo had brought a date with her for tonight. 
 
 
A little later, he saw that your friends had arrived. A tall, fair skinned guy caught Siwon's attention who has been looking at you dearingly. Siwon tipped down his sunglasses as he saw you being introduced to the same guy by one of your friends. He was thankful that Jihyo grabbed your hand from the probing rival. Siwon then got out of his car when he saw that you were being uncomfortable with the situation and without hesitation, he started to approach your group.
 
 
"_____-ah!" Siwon called out. As you turned around, hearing a very familiar voice, your eyes bulged out and your mouth fell hung open to see Siwon approach you with his signature dimpled smile. "Honey, I'm sorry I'm late..." He said as his arm rested securely on your shoulders. Your friends too were so star struck and surprised, especially when he placed an arm around your shoulders. Even your best friend Jihyo was so surprised even though she knew what kind of relationship you and Siwon has.
 
 
"What are you doing? What are you doing here?" You asked with eyes wide as big as saucers.
 
 
Siwon chuckled. "I'm here to accompany you..." he said with a smirk. Siwon noticed that your friends were looking at you both; he actually wanted you to introduce him to your friends. But then he noticed that you were too stunned to do that. "Annyeonghaseo, I'm Choi Siwon..." Siwon said politely to your friends with a slight bow.
 
 
Your friends greeted him back, stuttering; they were obviously star strucked. 
 
 
"Y-you're the mystery guy who's dating _____-ah?" Joori stuttered.
 
 
"Yes, it is I..." Siwon replied straight forwardly. Your friends eyed the both of you with surprised expression written all over their faces. You were actually having mixed emotions, you felt happy because Siwon made a bold move to introduce you to the world, but at the same time you were so worried about his image and his band's image.
 
 
You then gulped hard to clear the invisible lump that was stuck in your throat. "Guys, maybe we should go inside now..." You suggested and managed to say.
 
 
"Don't worry, if anything happens, my manager is just around the corner..." Siwon whispered to you as he felt how worried you were about the situation. He gave you an assuring smile that made you calm down.
 
 
You were glad that Siwon was there, like an ordinary person mingling with your friends and what not. You then just tried to enjoy the night and his presence in a situation like this. Siwon too was really glad that he did that move. It somehow felt like a breath of fresh air for him; just enjoying a night out with new friends and the girl he loves, which he rarely do. Siwon always felt comfortable and free whenever you're around with him. It's not that he doesn't like his career, he actually loves it, but when you came to his life, you added more flavor to it. He found a comfort zone in you in spite of the hustle and bustle of his limelight.
 
 
"_____-ah, why didn't you tell us that you and Siwon-sshi are dating?" Eunmi asked.
 
 
"I thought you were dating the model you were with in a magazine?" Joori asked Siwon.
 
 
"We're just good friends. That's just a photo shoot, we just have to act like a couple in front of the camera and that doesn't mean we're already going out..." Siwon answered casually, like how he answer during his TV show interviews.
 
 
"How did you guys even meet?" Joori asked. "_____-ah, isn't the type of girl who would go on dates easily..."
 
 
"..." Your mouth gaped but nothing came out. You were actually taken aback with your friends' sudden interrogations.
 
 
"Well, we're classmates in a photography class and that's where we met..." Siwon answered for you.
 
 
"_____-ah, aren't you lucky?" Eunmi squealed and just gave them a faint laugh in return. You're really not used to being like this, being the center of attention of your friends. You felt a light pat on your shoulder and when you looked over, it was your best friend Jihyo; giving you an assuring smile. Your friends asked more questions about you and Siwon, which he answered mostly for you. You looked at the bowling alley, then at the LCD screen and saw that it was already your turn.
 
 
"Oh look, it's our turn!" You exclaimed and dragged Siwon to the bowling alley to save him from your friends' questions. Siwon made some quick excuses as you drag him to the bowling lane. You then grabbed a ball and prayed that the ball won't go down the drain. You then breathed out and positioned yourself to throw the ball, you're not a pro-bowler so you were quite nervous to do this, especially that you're with someone right now.
 
 
"It's okay honey you can do it!" Siwon cheered for you. You tried to suppress a chuckle and released the ball, straight to the pins. You closed your eyes as the ball roll off to the pins and crossed your fingers until you heard pins being ran down. "Strike!" Siwon yelled.
 
 
You open your eyes and bulged out as big as saucers. It really was a strike. Siwon, out of excitement, ran to you and the next thing you knew, Siwon was hugging you as if you won the championships. You got conscious with Siwon's sudden gesture.
 
 
"O-oppa, we're in public..." You managed to say.
 
 
"Ah, mianhe. I-I just got carried away..." Siwon said.
 
 
*W-wait, is he blushing?* You thought as you spotted a pinkish glow on his cheeks. *Why does he have to be so cute when he blushes?*
 
 
"Aigoo, you guys are so cute!" Eunmi squealed. You smiled awkwardly at your friends and a hint of blush is also visible in your cheek. You immediately went back to your seat and Siwon followed you. Joori and her date then stood up for their turn to bowl. You looked at Siwon who was watching your friends bowl. He then noticed that you were looking at him.
 
 
"Yes honey?" Siwon asked. You instantly blushed when he called you with his pet name for you. You suddenly wondered when are you going to get use to this.
 
 
"I-I just wanted to thank you for going out with me tonight with my friends... and in public." You said. 
 
 
Siwon smiled dearly at you. "You know you're always welcome..."
 
 
"I just wonder, what made you come out like this?"
 
 
"Well, I just can't let anyone be your date if it isn't me..." Siwon said. You looked at Jongmin who was sitting far from both of you. You suddenly felt guilty for him because he ended up dateless tonight. "And I also wanted to hangout with you like this..." Siwon continued.
 
 
"But I'm still worried though..." You said as you tried to return his smile. Siwon didn't give you any reply, instead he just gave you an assuring smile before taking your hand and kiss it.
 
 
It really was a fun night for all of you, well especially for you. The feeling's as if you're in high school and you're out with your friends in a group date and your high school crush is your partner. Not to mention your inner fangirl is giggling none stop inside you. It was already getting late and you guys now are about to leave the building. Siwon was holding your hand while following your friends to exit the building. You guys were about to bid each other your goodbyes when a small group of reporters -about 3 to 5- suddenly showed up, and the next thing you knew, you were behind Siwon, together with your friends and surrounded by cameras.
 
 
"Siwon, is she the girl you're dating?" A reporter suddenly asked which made Siwon release your hand from his.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello lovelies! I'm back with a troublesome chapter / part2 for you guys!
Hope you guys love this chapter!^^
I'm already working on the next chapter, so I hope I could update ASAP! :)
And did I mention that this story is coming to an end? Few more chapters and I'll give you some breath taking ending!^^
Thanks for keeping up with me :D
Comments will always be welcomed and loved <3