Caramel frappé

Caramel frappé

Jinyoung made his way out of the coffee shop. A cup of his long awaited caramel frappé in his hand after a long day of boring classes and more homework to do on the weekend. But he doesn't care, tomorrow is saturday, which means it's finally the weekend and he'll be able to finally relax and literally do nothing.

The weather was nice today, so for a change he decided to forget the crowded subway and just walk home. The streets almost empty, lucky him.

Taking a sip he started walking toward the park. Lost in his thoughts, thinking about the next book he could read. The last assignments taking most of his free time he didn't had the time to read, the books piling more and more in his to read pile.

So engrossed, he stopped paying attention to his surrounding and especially

"WATCH OUT"

It was too late when he felt something entering in collision with him. His bag flying, his beloved frappé spilling everywhere on the ground. And him falling on his back, with now a new weight on his chest that disappeared almost as soon as he felt it.

Opening his eyes and sitting up, he was ready to yell at whoever the crashed into him. The first thing he saw was a hand.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry are you alright?" Said a panicked voice.

His eyes travelled from the hand to the stranger face. Oh boy. Jinyoung wasn't ready for this. It wasn't just anyone that crashed into him. It was a prince. Blond hair, slender face, chocolate eyes. Beautiful. He forgot everything and just stayed frozen still sitting, staring at the gorgeous boy in front of him.

"... Hum... Excuse me... Are you ok?..." The boy hand still midair waiting.

"Ah! Yes! Yes! Sorry... I'm alright!" Jinyoung took the hand and finally got up. "Thank you"

The boy flashed him a small smile before picking up Jinyoung's bag and will be missed now empty cup. Blond prince first gave back the bag and with an apologetic face said.

"I'm sorry i bumped into you and for your coffee too... But seriously are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Worried eyes almost scanning him as if searching for any scratches.

"No really I'm fine" Wrong is hurt as hell but he won't say it. "And it's ok for the cup, I should've paid attention too. At least everything ended up on the ground and not on our clothes." He said chuckling, but again wrong, he's so not ok. He wasn't able to enjoy his beloved frappé. But again he couldn't say it. He doesn't want to sound y in front of thr gorgeous boy.
But it seems that the other boy wasn't buying it.

" Can I ..... Hum.... Will you let me buy you another drink.... As an apology...?" The boy was looking everywhere but at Jinyoung, his free hand scratching his nape.

Jinyoung blinked... And blinked... Was he? Really? He may have took too long to answer.

"... If you don't want too-

"NO! ... I mean YES! ... I mean I accept your offer... If you're fine with it" Now Jinyoung was embarrassed. Why did he had to act like that? So embarrassing. But he didn't hear what seemed like a relieved sigh coming from the other boy.

"O-ok. Hum I'm Mark by the way" he stuck out his hand for a handshake. Jinyoung then took it once again. Mark's warm hand being engulfed again by Jinyoung's one. Is it too soon and weird if he says that he likes the feeling of it?

"I'm Jinyoung nice too meet you" followed by a big smile which seemed to take Mark aback for a second.

"N-nice too meet you too... Shall we go?" Not to Jinyoung's liking he let go off his hand. A little smile taking place on his lips.

Soon enough Jinyoung was sitting in front of Mark at the previous coffee shop. A new cup of caramel frappé between his hands. Mark with a chocolate frappé in front of him.

Both boys ended up talking non stop for hours. About their studies, coincidentally they're in the same uni so how come they never met before? Their hobbies, Jinyoung's love for books and singing, Mark's love for dance and skateboarding (which he was doing before colliding with Jinyoung). And a bunch of other stuff. They only stopped when the sun was setting, meaning it was time to head back home.

So now both boys are in front of the shop, not wanting to go and let go of the other. A silence.

"Ma-
"Jin-

Both started to laugh. Once it quiet down Mark gestured to Jinyoung to go first.

"Hyung can we.. exchange numbers?" He said shyly.

"Yes of course! Gimme your phone!" Mark said, a big smile playing on his lips. Both boys entered their contact info on the other's phone.

"Well then... Bye hy-
"WAIT!" Mark outburst startled Jinyoung who was now looking at the elder with wide eyes.

"... Can I..."

"Yes?..."

"Can I take you.. on a date?... Tomorrow?..." Mark was now blushing, looking at the ground, his hand again scratching his nape.

"Yes... I'd love to." Jinyoung too was blushing now, a smile and his eyes whiskers all out.

Mark's head snapped up, happy from the answer. "Then I'll text you later. Bye Jinyoungie!" He said waving before jumping on his skateboard, leaving Jinyoung behind.

Both boys got back home this night, red as a tomato, smiling like two crazy people. And if someone did judge them they didn't care. All mattered was tomorrow's date. Followed by many, many after.

What Jinyoung never knew was that Mark may or may have not crashed into him on purposed. But who knows?

 

________________ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ________________

Here it is ~

How was it? 

I proofread it but I'm sorry if there's mistakes here and there XD

Anyways thanks for reading it till the end (,,> ᎑ <,,) ♡

See ya next time ~