I Love You 3000!

I Love You 3000!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This uncanny sentence is so popular from the movie of Avengers: Endgame. It was such a memorable catch-phrase showing how much you love and are loved to a certain person. Since the movie coincided with my musical period, my fellow actors often used it, too, when we had casual talk.

I also did my best performing "J" role to be loved by many people who are interested in musical, not only by Super Junior's and my fans. And that day was a special day when one of my special people came to watch my performance - the first one who cheered me up even it was only less than one week of his military discharge. The one who always supports as my avant garde ... KYUHYUN! I felt like during the stage, he watched over me attentively and I knew from our manager that he even stayed until curtain call ended, and consequently, he couldn't avoid to mingle with the other audiences when the performance was finished. I was so touched and thankful for his sincere and wholehearted cheer. Behind the stage, we took some pictures of two of us and with other casts since they knew Kyuhyun very well, too, as a fellow musical actor. I even posted it on ACE board to show how joyful and excited I was with his visit!

Do you think it's over? Not at all. After his official military discharge, we, Super Junior, knew, he has prepared for the new album and filmed everything, but no idea at all about the MV of his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter