Chapter 32

We've been swapped!

In the middle of their break, KCON just started, meaning they'll be in public once again. Unfortunately, it will be a busy day since it will be held in both Thailand and LA. It will also be a part of healing time since they got to visit a foreign country and have a nice stroll around. Stray kids were packing their things at their dorm as Izone does the same.

"Hyung" the youngest, I.N, abruptly calls for Bangchan. "Do you think, Quinnie would follow us there? Would she try and sabotage our performance" He asks, a visible tone of fear in his voice. Worry was written all over his face as he looked at Bangchan, straight in the eye. "Of course not. Don't worry we'll be safe, I will and the guards are here to protect you and the boys. Just finish packing then go to sleep early. We're gonna be busy so make sure to have a nice rest" Bangchan replies, smiling softly at the boy.

Jeongin nodded and continued to pack as his Hyung says. Bangchan can't help but feel pity for his team, especially the young ones. Why must they experience this? Being an idol is already too much for them, yet it's still something they love. But being stalked by a random girl Felix met back in Australia was something they would never imagine. Bangchan never knew such people exist until he got involved with one. As soon as Jeongin entered his room, his face collapsed on his hands, sighing deeply. With tears falling one by one, he felt helpless at the moment. Regretting every decision he had made, and being guilty of being a 'bad leader to them. Why didn't he protected them, way before Quinnie could have done something more extreme? Why didn't he just reported it to the police and let the company know? Why must he act all mighty and strong when in the end, it's him who hasn't done anything for them? "Im sorry" He silently whispered as he silently sobbed in the living room, one by one looking at everyone's door, closed, as they all slept soundly in their bed.

Luck for them, Quinnie was still unconscious from the punch. No one knows how long will she be unconscious but a day without her is already such a blessing. "I'm telling this to the police. No more hiding and being a coward. This is crossing the line" he said to himself. After a few more minutes of deep thinking, he finally decided to take a rest. They all need a rest.

A break from both the public, being an idol, and a break from these problems. They need time for themselves and just cleanse their mind and emotions. A vacation for 3 days won't hurt, right? Have a beautiful moment with your family. Or maybe even a week.  Even up to his bed Chan still had lots of thoughts. This is stressful since he's not just some leader. He's the oldest brother and it feels pressured to know it's part of his responsibility to take care of them, though they can take care of themselves.

--

A new day has come. For others it seems like nothing, just the normal them stressing and being extra careful. But for Chan, it's a brand new day. "Let's all take a rest yeah?" He asked which made some of them a bit better at least. "These days have been tiring. I'll go talk to the CEO about it. Is a week enough?"

"It's more than enough!" Minho was delighted to hear this. It's just exactly what they needed. "You all stay here, I'll go to the company." He was already dressed which made some of them confused at first.

On his way out, was just about to wear his shoes, Felix approached him. "What is this? All of a sudden?" Felix asked curiously. "Im trying to be a good leader Lix. You are all tired, we are tired." He answered without looking at the younger. "But we're doing just fine. A little longer then we can finally end this" the younger demanded.

"Look I know how you want to end this too soon. But a little break is what we need. Just for a week. Cleanse our minds before getting back to act yeah?" Bangchan flashed a soft and sweet smile to the boy he treated like his own little brother. Without uttering a word, Felix nodded and smiled back. "Be careful on your way" He says, patting his back. "I will. Thanks"

That's it. Talk to the CEO about the vacation and the current problem. Then tell the police. It isn't so hard. But why does it feel like he won't succeed? It's not like JYP would stop him from telling this to the police right? He drove to the building with a heavy and anxious heart and mind. Though he is not sure if he'll get the 1-week rest since it seems like a lot of investigation and paper works will be done throughout this if Quinnie was reported. Especially since she's from overseas.

But well wish him luck and his teammates.