Chapter 20

We've been swapped!

"Neon naui biolleta"

Fireworks blasted as the loud roaring of fans filled the whole venue. It was an another concert of Izone. After a dance for the chorus they went to the other stage connected to the main one. They waved to their fans with gigantic smiles on their faces bloom. They were happy and at ease.

☆☆☆

"Listen to this Sungjeonga"

Fans' screams filled the venue as well. Filled with laughters due to Jisung's mistake, forgotting they should be dancing on Victory Song.(Philippine Concert) The members can't help but laugh as well at the face he made. The concert went on with fun. Smiles on their faces grew bigger and bigger as time pass by.

☆☆☆

6 months has passed since the last sad incident. Chaeyeon's word are still kepy in Felix's mind, and Chaeyeon somehow regretted but no one is at fault. It was all Chaeyeon's emotions and Felix's beauty that made them have a horrible relationship. Their status for now is unknown. They have been ignoring eachother for 6 months now.

Tomorrow is a big day. ISAC 2019 will be held. It such a great event to have fan and be so close to your fans. Meet your idol friends and even be team with them. One thing for sure is uncomfortablr for him, Felix, is that Izone is there too. Ther might be times Izone is just behind them. Idols are scattered everywhere. There is probably a 30 out of a hundred chance that they would be near eachother. It they had the guts to, they would have a little talk. They still need to be careful from crazy fans that will make rumors and spread false news. This is the only day they can be atleast themselves but they still have limitations.

"Hyung good job! You were great!" I.N complimented Hyunjin who was practicing his archery. "Eyy Its Hwang Hyunjin you know" He chuckled. "Where is Felix? Im kinda hungry" He said packing up. "I think he was at the rest- he is here" I.N said looking at the door who just opened. "You are done already?" Felix asked. "A break would not be bad. I got straight 8s so imma practice again later" Hyunjin said.

"Hmm okay, let's eat then. I.N you comin right?" Felix looked at the younger boy. "Ofcourse" His smiled beamed.

They walked down the street with their masks on. "Ahh what should we eat?" Hyunjin wondered as he looked around. "Chicken and beer" Felix read the restaurant name in english. "oh how about that?" I.N pointed a nearby small restayrant with various foods.

They headed towards there and looked at the menu placed outside it. "Welcome! What would you like?" A lady in her 30s came and greeted. "Is there alot of people?" Hyunjin asked. The lady shook his head. "We are not packed for today" She smiled. "Ah ne..Kamsahamnida" Hyunjin thanked before they went it, bring guided by the lady.

"Hyung I want this Pork Cutlet Curry" Felix said, drooling over the menu which made Hyunjin chuckle. "Arasseo arasseo close your mouth" He said. "Jeonginie whats yours?" Felix asked. "Hmmm Cheese tteokbokie~" He happily said. "Okey then Ill get Cheesy Pork Cutlet and for the drinks?" Hyunjin eyed the two. "Americano" was their answer.

They ordered their dish and waited patiently. "Ah my hand is red" Hyunjin blurted out. "Nado" Felix chuckled. "You hyungs better do a good job" I.N said. "Yes sir" Felix playfully said.

After some numerous chats their order came in no time. They had their little feast with the food they ordered, not fotgetting to share it with one another. "This Curry is on the next level" Hyunjin said. "I didn't know this was this so good" Felix chuckled in amazement.

Eat

Chat

Eat

Eat

Rest

Pay

Leave

The door chimes dance gracefully with eachother as they pushed the glass door. "Kyaah thats was good" Felix exclaimed. "You sound like an old man just finishing a bottle of Soju" I.N joked. Felic did not waste a second to put him on a playful choke.

"Oh Felix" The three boys looked at the familiar feminine voice. "Oh..Mia-ssi" Hyunjin bowed. "You guys were here?" EU asked, pointing at the Restaurant beside them. "Eung noona. It was so good! Try some!" I.N complimented, raising a two thumbs up. They two womn chuckled on his cutness. "Will sure do" They smiled.

They have been getting close with Everglow, to he extent Hyunjin and Mia shippers are becoming more stronger and fans have been doing mashup of their songs. Felix was also bring shipped with some members whoch as uncomfortable or him.

This boys are never away from articles.

Straykids' Felix, I.N and Hyunjin with Everglow's Mia and Eu

Hyunjin and Mia dating rumor

Restaurant has been on a big hit because of Straykids and Everglow

Hyunjin sighed as he sat at the sofa." Why does the world seems gloomy?" He asked. "You just had another rumor its normal" Changbin said. "Ani" He denied firmly. "Im fine ith he rumor..but why?" He asked. "Its because of that guy" Seungmin shifted his gaze to Felix. "He is not himself..ever since the Izone-Straykids incident happened" Seungmin said as he continued his game.

★☆★☆

"Unnie!" Nako chased Yena towards the Kitchen. "Chaeyeon-ah!" Eunbi called her for help. The others were watching dramas or on their phones. Each of them had their own world. "Yah Look at this! Its so cute" Yuri showed Sakura a cute pastel pink dress. Both of then fangirled at the various dresses she saw on her instagram. "Yena-ssi and Nako-ssi"Chaewon called out the two naughty girls. "You made a mess again" She pouted. "I just cleaned" she whined. "In sorry..Im really sorry" Yena said with such seriousness. Nako chuckled at the sight of Yena. "You are giving Chaewon a hard time" Minju said snatching a box of cereak before going back to her room. "Yah! Give me some too!" Yena ran towards Minju while Nako escaped from Chaewon. "Ill help you clean" Hitomi said.

"Its like a week ago we are all sad and now the dorm is a freakin mess" Chaewon said. Hitomi chuckled and nodded. "Still can't forget about that one guy" Hitomi teased. Chaewon looked down. "I cant face him. I did had some hard time..We had a hard time. I can't face him because I kinda agreed. Im guilty" Chaewon said. "He is much more guilty." Hitomi tapped her shoulders.

"Girls! Manager called, those who will parcitipate in Relay Race and other sports should go and practice now" Eunbi announced. "Unnie can I come? Its bern ages since I saw the world" Yena joked. "What are you talking about? We just had a concert a few weeks ago" Chaeyeon chuckled. "We are still inside a building" She defended. "Arasseo, just let the girl come" Eunbi said which made Yena smile widely.

Chaewon, Eunbi and Hyewon, along with Yena went out to pratice. Other members stayed in their dorm whle the others went seperate from the Four earlier to practice either Serium or Baseball.

Day of the ISAC cauz I am out of ideas

"ISAC! Lets Go!" Straykids cheered as they got on their van. "I got to see Wooyoung again" Changbin laughed. "Wooyoung or Straykids 1 2 3!" Hyunjin asked a wuick question. "Eey..why are you like this. I love my mom and dad" Changbin answered which left them confused. "Its a joke why ya'll serious?" He said making all of them laugh. On the other side, Izone was on their way too.

"Aaah Isn't this our second time?" Yuri said excitedly. "Ofcourse! We just debuted not too long ago" Yujin laughed. "Aaahh so exciting" Eunbi said. "Ready to win the race Eunbi Unnie?" Wonyoung asked smiling ear to ear. "Its Eunbi Unnie, for sure its a win"  Yena sassily said. They all shared laughters towards each other.

The Isac begun and Idols are held in the center. The MC came out looking like Freddie Mercury and the idols, along with the fans enjoyed the funny performance. Having the second-hand embarrassment can be still felt despite the fun tho. 

After the performance, Sports already begun. The race started, Eunbi and Yujin are on their lane. Izone members cheered loudly. Felix glanced at Izone and a smile crept his face as he saw Chaewon smiling widely.
Noticing his gestures, he quickly looked away and frowned. Fans are watching he thought.

Both the girls did not won but maintained a good score. "Unnie! You were great!" Nako said to Eunbi. "How about me?" Yujin asked. "You were great too!" Wonyoung praised making Yujin smile.

Izone members sat at the floor, near Straykids. Everywhere they go they are coincidentally always near or close to Straykids which made things awkward.

Bangchan stood straight witj other idols beside him. The 100m meter race, the same  as Eunbi, started but Its boys this time. Straykids cheered loudly, and so do the other groups. They laugh at some crackhead culture the other oponents have. The race begun in no time and Bangchan kept a fast pace. He won the Gold medal and Straykids ran towards him.

Chaewon unknowingly smiled and cheered on her mind. She was silently rooting for Straykids to win to all the competition they will participate to. Just like Felix, Chaewon frowned and looked away.

A break has occur and Idols held in the center. Idol Interaction happened which melted the Fans hearts. Idols also interactes with their own fans. The stadium was kinda noisy and kinda chaotic too. Felix Bangchan and I.N came out of the Men Washroom and slowly walked towards their members. Chit chatting with one another.  Infront of them, Felix saw a familiar back and Hyewon approaching them. He can't help but stare.

Chaewon was being chased by Hyewon. She was running fast without looking infront of her. She noticed a warning from Hyewon and looked front and almost hitted Bangchan. Hyewon and Chaewon bowed and left. "Isn't that Chaewon and Hyewon?" Bangchan chuckled. "Hmm They are" Felix said who was spacing out. "Fate always makes you two be close to eachother" I.N joked and laughed. Felix and Bangchan chuckled and continued to walk.

Spacing out contest or doing nothing has started already and Jisung is the last member left for Straykids. Straykids watched him and laughed from time to time at how funny he looks. Felix looked around and his gaze averted to Izone.

Mingi was hesistantly walking towards Izone. He looked back and forth to Ateez and Izone, scratching his head. "Uh..Excus me.." Mingi's deep voice made some of the members flinch. "Ne?" Chaewon who was near him asked. "Oh..wait..You are Mingi right?" Chaewon asked with a smile. "Ah yes...I think we met and Wooyoung talked about me" Mingi rubbed circles on his nape. Chaewon chuckled and nodded. "He did" She smiled. "Ah..about that... I still am..." Mingi did not made an eye contavt out of embarassment. "He still wants the number" Wooyoung appeared. Chaewon nowed and greeted Wooyoung. "what number?" Hyewon appeared. "Annyeonghaseyo" Mingi greeted. "lets act normal...Fans are watching" Chaewon said. "Ah right right. As expected from Felix's girlfriend" Wooyoung whispered as he nudged at her. Hyewon looked and him and shook her head which only made Wooyoung looked at her in confusion. "Ah.. did you guys break up?" He whispered once again. "Yah imma" Mingi smacked Wooyoung at th back of his head. "Sorry about that..so about the..number.." Mingi  shyly smiled. "Unnie he wants Chaeyeon's number" Chaewon chuckled. "Really? Chaeyeon-ah!" Hyewon called out.

Wooyoung did his best to hold back his excitement. "Ne? Oh annyronghaseyo" Chaeyeon bowed. "Can I have your number" Mingi whispered. Wooyoung's mouth made an 'O'. "Did not know you could be this fast" He laughed. "ah...s-sure" She stuttered. "Meet me after the event.." She said. "Ooooh Chaeyeon-ah" Chaewon teased.

While they are having a little fun Felix stared at them. "Yah Look st Jisu-" Bangchan stopped when he saw Felix. He followed his gaze and landed on Izone with Ateez members. "Yah..Dont mind that. You know Mingi wants Chaeyeon's number" Bangchan whispered. Felix nodded and watched. He was frowning and sad but tried to smile. It was only a fake smile tho. He have to act infront of their fans. They can't be caught. Even tho he dont knoe if they are still together ot not..