Final

Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started that morning, that sunny and beaituful morning when Baekhyun opened his eyes feeling that he will die that moment, he his dry lips feeling that a cat just died in his mouth. What on earth happened last night? He was sure that he went drinking with Chanyeol and Sehun but after the third glasse he doesn't remember anything but at last he's home and dressed. Baekhyun groanned trying to move when something stopped him.

Baekhyun slowly turned his head looking down at his wrist, something was shining around his slim wrist. 

,,What......." Baekhyun hold his hand up finding a shining handcuff but what made him stop breathing was the other end of the handcuff.

,,." Baekhyun mumbled under his breath pulling the blanket away. There next to him in bed was sleeping a guy facing the window. Baekhyun was froze in place, why was a guy in his house?!!

,,No no no Baekhyun what the have you done last night?! Why is that guy in your bed?!"  Baekhyun wondered not knowing if he should move or sit back down but he really like really needs to pee and he was so tirsty. How much did he drink last night that he end up cuffed to another guy?

,,Is he dead?" Baekhyun's eyes grew so large thinking about the worst.  

Baekhyun pulled his hand making the guy stirr in his sleep. Baekhyun stop moving but he was happy to know that the guy was alive but he can't see his face, he was curious to see the guy's face. His hair was blonde and his body was really fit, the guy was dressed with a white t-shirt and.

,,Oh my God he's just in his boxers! Why?! We didn't have no?! We did?!" Baekhyun moved a little letting out a breath when he didn't feel any pain, at last he didn't have with a stranger.

A deep sigh left Baekhyun's lips not knowing what to do, he should call Chanyeol and Sehun, they should know what happened, but where was his phone?

,,Where the hell did I lost my phone?! If those two idiots did this, I will strangle them with my dirty socks!" Baekhyun cursed again making the other guy lazily open his eyes. 

Baekhyun didn't move when the guy turned to face him with his lazy eyes and still sleepy.

,,Why is he so damn hot?! Who is this guy?! Why would a beautiful guy like him be hancuffed next to a person like me?! Oh damn you! Stop looking at me like that!" 

,,Who are you?" The guys asked blinking his eyes ready to fall asleep again.

,,I should ask you the same, you're in my house, sleeping on my bed!" Baekhyun wanted to cross his arms but the cuff stopped him.

,,Why is your hand cuffed to mine?!" The guy asked a little too amused.

,,Good question! I don't freaking know! And move now!" Baekhyun pulled his hand to make the guy sit up.

,,Are you in a hurry?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes hearing the guys mocking voice.

,,Yes!!!!!!! I .... need.... to.... pee!!!" The guy smirked pulling Baekhyun's hand making him fall back on the bed.

,,What are you going?!" Baekhyun's qestion came out like a dead treath.

,,I'm still sleepy, let me sleep more." Baekhyun was ready oh so ready to kill the guy when he got a better idea. He just smirked sitting on his knees taking out his .

,,So you still want to sleep no?" The guy nodded with his eyes close.

,,So you won't mind if I pee on you no?" Baekhyun was that ready when the guy opened his eyes fast.

,,Yah!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Baekhyun just grinned.

,,Disgusting!" 

,,Yah put me down!" Baekhyun found himself pushed over the guys shoulder feeling a little embarrass when his eyes landed over his .

,,Here pee!" The guy put Baekhyun down but he had to admit that he like it.

,,Thank you." Baekhyun was ready to pee when the guy looked at his .

,,Can you turn?" 

,,Why? You have something that I don't have?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes but the guy was right, it's just a .

,,Hey that's my tooth brush!" Baekhyun yelled after he was finally done peeing.

,,So? You can share it this time, don't worry I'm not sick with anything." The guy just pushed Baekhyun a little finishing brushing his teeth. Baekhyun cursed under his breath ready to hit the annoying guy.

,,Do you have some coffee around?" 

 ,,I do but I won't give you any!" Baekhyun pouted wanting to cross his arms but that stupid handcuff stopped him.

,,So feisty! I like you baby." The guy placed a kiss over Baekhyun's lips taking him by surprise.

,,Y-yah why did you kiss me?!" Baekhyun covered his mouth fast.

,,Because you're adorable and cute." The guy just smirked making Baekhyun more angry.

,,D-don't do it again and I'm not adorable!" Baekhyun pulled the guy after him to his small kitchen trying to make some coffee for them.

 

 

,,So who are you? You didn't even tell your name." Baekhyun asked again eating some toast.

,,I'm Kim Jongin but my friends call me Kai." Jongin finally reply drinking his coffee.

,,And how did we end up like this?" Baekhyun moved his hand making the handcuff move around his slim wrist.

,,I have no idea, I was out with my friends and I guess I had too many shots." That answear didn't help Baekhyun.

,,Then how did we end at my place and where are your pants?" 

,,Around your room somewhere, I don't like sleeping with pants on or boxers but I do remember that you yelled at me when I wanted to pull down my boxers." Baekhyun blushed a deep shade of red, he can feel his face and neck burn.

,,Okay Baek just calm down, you managed to make him keep his clothes on, well some of them." Baekhyun moved his eyes up and down Jongin's body, the guy was looking so hot even in the morning with his bed hair and full lips. He kinda hates himself for liking that silly kiss, even if he knows that Jonhin kissed him for fun.

,,What do you work Baby?" Baekhyun cringed at the petname.

,,Don't call me like that! My name's Byun Baekhyun, 25 years old and I work for for a company, nothing interesting, actually nothing is interesting in my life this days." Baekhyun let out a sigh about to cry feeling pity for his own life. 

,,Why do you say that baby?" Baekhyun just ignored the petname. 

,,Nothing, just ignore me and tell me about you now." Jongin put his coffee cup on the table yawing.

,,Not in the mood baby." Baekhyun glared pulling the hancuff making Jongin whine.

,,Yah!!!!! Who are you mister Kim Jongin aka Kai?!" Jongin laugh so hard, why was Baekhyun so adorable?! 

,,I'm a model, 23 years old." 

,,You're younger than me?! Yah call me hyung!" 

,,Nope...." Jongin sat up getting closer to Baekhyun's face.

,,I like calling you baby." Baekhyun's face turned red when Jongin kissed his lips again.

,,S-stop!" Baekhyun pulled back not wanting to look so weak before Jongin.

,,Your lost baby." Jongin winked making Baekhyun blush again.

,,A-anyway how do we get this thing off?! Who put it on us?!" 

,,I have no idea but let's sleep more and thinking about it later." Jongin sat up pulling Baekhyun over him.

,,How can you sleep when you're handcuffed to a stranger?!" Baekhyun pulled his hand back making Jongin stop walking.

,,You don't look dangerous and I like you, let's cuddle baby!" Jongin took Baekhyun over his shoulder walking back to his bedroom.

,,Yah don't drop me!!!" Baekhyun hold Jongin's shirt tight scared that he will fall but Jongin was stronger than he looked.

,,Don't worry I won't baby." Jongin dropped Baekhyun down on his bed crawling next to him.

,,Let's just sleep a little more and we will think later." Baekhyun bit on his bottom lip when Jongin back hugged him hiding his face in his neck.

,,You smell so good baby." Jongin mumbled hugging Baekhyun's waist tight.

,,Y-you won't hurt me no?" Baekhyun asked bitting on his bottom lip.

,,Only if you want me but now I'm too lazy." Baekhyun chuckled not beliving how carefree Jongin was that he just woke up handcuffed to a stranger. Baekhyun was sure that he won't fall alseep but he doze off like a baby. Maybe because Jongin was hugging him so tight and it made him feel safe and loved. He miss having someone in his life, to hug him to sleep, to make him laugh or blush or get angry. His life was too dull since his last relantionship, maybe it was time to find someone new, to love again, to suffer again.

 

Baekhyun woke up two hours later hearing a phone ring around his room, it wasn't his ringtone so it was Jongin's phone. He moved a little trying to understand where was Jongin's phone.

,,Just let it ring, is my day off." Jongin mumbled still with his eyes close. Baekhyun turned facing the guy still not beliving how hot Jongin was.

,,Maybe is important." 

,,My parents are dead anyway baby so it's nothing important." Baekhyun's mouth opened wanting to say something but what?

,,Don't worry it happened years ago, I got over it." Jongin opened his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter