facemasks

influencer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the bubble wrap crinkled in joohyun's hands. she recently signed with a no-name brand for their new foundation launch. getting a new contract means more free stuff. more makeup that she, realistically, can't use all of. carefully opening each sample of foundation, she swatched them on her wrist. the packaging was cute. it was an oil-based, high-coverage cream foundation. it blended well. the only problem is they sent her shades that don't fit her undertone.

seulgi hugged her knees to her chest. the ring light behind the camera was bright; having her squint a few times. she was sat on a carpet in joohyun's bedroom. the latter had previously dragged her to the room in the same manner but it was only to stash duplicates of lipsticks and palettes into her arms. this time, joohyun wanted the girl to appear in a video. scattered around the floor were brushes and wet wipes. only the actual products were lined up nicely. probably because of them being the only things in the frame, seulgi mused.  
"you nervous?" joohyun prodded at the girl's leg. her smile went over her ears while her right eyebrow did the trademarked raise. seulgi saw a few compilations of the motion. she saw it as normal; something that joohyun just does. however, joohyun's stans went crazy over it.
"huh? d'you say something?" she clearly heard the influencer, but forgot what she asked while thinking of the dumb captions for said compilations.
"i asked if you were nervous. haven't you only shown your face a few times on the internet?" her legs crossed while she squeezed primer out of a little bottle container onto a transparent tray. the substance looked like jelly.
"i'm a bit anxious, i guess." seulgi let her arms fall to the floor and stretched her legs out. "just hoping none of my viewers watch your channel. that'd be embarrassing." she covered her face with lithe hands, sighing, only to quickly sit up. "not that your channel is em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter