Trip To Japan!! (At The Airport...)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

At the Narita airport...

“Wow!! I seriously can’t believe we are already in Japan right now!! This is seriously daebak, isn’t it?” In Young, looking around her. L only nodded his head, not saying anything at all. He is a little afraid at that moment, being there with all those people looking at him. He will surely die if anyone would recognize him as an Infinite member here, in Japan when he felt someone pulling his hand. 

“I’ll never let anyone hurt you, arraso? Besides, I’ll hold your hand and I’ll not let go at all..” said In Young, assuring L before he carved a little smile on his face again.

“These Japanese people have normal heights just like any other people..” said Jun Na, looking at the group of people that just pass through them.

“Then, how come Aithusa is short? I mean she is from a Japanese family too.. So it’s true the Japanese are short then?” asked Zico and it was not too long before he received a punch right on his head, making him hurt at that moment. “Oppa, gwenchana?” asked Jun Na, a little worried looking at Zico who seriously looked like he is hurt at that moment.

“You shouldn’t even make that statement, Zico.. Hye Rin doesn’t like people talking about her height.” said Ji Hyun, laughing at the sight of Zico got hit by Hye Rin.

“Yeah.. Just like you, Ji Hyun-ah!!” said Se Yong, pinching Ji Hyun’s cheeks, causing it to become really red at that moment.

“Yaa!! Why is that for?” asked Ji Hyun, really angry at Se Yong’s actions before he sealed her with a little kiss, before turning around, leaving the confused and blushing Ji Hyun at that moment.

On the other side, Seon Yeong is looking at the sight in front of her when a pair of hands hugged her from the back, shocking her at that moment.

“Hey, what are you looking at?” asked the voice, putting his chin on Seon Yeong’s shoulders, waiting for her answer. “Oppa, let me go.. People are staring at us, arraso?” said Seon Yeong, trying to break free from Max’s grip, only to have failed miserably. “Well, kiss me first..” said Max, being his cheeky self again.

Seon Yeong quickly nudges Max’s ribs, causing him to hurt a little, letting her go from his grip. “Not a chance, arraso?” said Seon Yeong, making her way towards the girls again.

At the same time, Zelo and So Jung are standing next to each other, not looking at each other. They had not been talking for a very long time already that awkwardness arose around them. “Umm.. Ugly-noona..” said Zelo, trying to start the conversation, turning around to face So Jung only to find her so messy with some chocolate stains on her face.

“Yaa!! Ugly-noona!! Do you really have to eat like a little kid?” said Zelo, making So Jung get angry at that moment. “I’m hungry and I’m bored, arraso? And stop calling me, ugly-noona!! I have feelings, okay?” said So Jung, glaring at Zelo, only making it worse at that moment.

“Hey, Yu Mi.. Want some ice cream?” asked Min Ho, looking at Yu Mi to his side, only to find her not even looking at him at all. “Eonnie, is Ha Na cute?” asked Ha Na towards Yu Mi, making Yu Mi only smiled at Ha Na, not even looking at Min Ho at her side at all.

“You are cute, Ha Na..Eonnie is already dying of cuteness right now..” said Yu Mi, tickling Ha Na at that moment, ignoring Min Ho completely at that moment. Min Ho only sighed at Yu Mi’s reaction, not knowing what to say at all when he felt a pair of little hands pulled his shirt. “Min Ho-oppa.. Are you jealous of me?” asked Ha Na straight, making Min Ho shocked at that moment.

“Ah.. Annio.. Oppa is just—“ before Min Ho could even say anything, Ha Na already took Min Ho’s hands, putting Yu Mi’s hands in his. “Spend time more with each other, arraso?” said Ha Na, carving a little smile on her face, making them blushed at that moment.

“Huh.. Why is he so late today?” asked Hye Rin to herself, looking at the watch again. “What are you talking about, Hye Rin-ah?” asked Eun Hyuk from Hye Rin’s back, shocking Hye Rin for a while, making her accidentally caused Eun Hyuk’s Iphone to fall down to the floor.

“Gomenasai..” said Hye Rin, wanting to take the phone on the floor when she saw the wallpaper on his phone. “Give it back!” said Eun Hyuk, taking the phone from Hye Rin, blushing at that moment.

Hye Rin is on her way to get some explanation from Eun Hyuk when she saw a familiar figure in front of her, hugging her on the spot.

“Yaa, Hye Rin!! You have grown up!!” said the guy, hugging Hye Rin tightly, making her face become quite red at that moment. “Yaa.. You.. are.. killing me.. right now..” said Hye Rin, making the guy let her go at that moment. “Oops.. Sorry about that though.." said the guy again, this time playing with Hye Rin's hair, making everyone just looked at them, staring in disbelief.

"Anoo.. Sumimasen.. Anata no Hye Rin-chan no--" before Yu Mi could even finished her words, asking about the guy standing in front of her, only to be caught into his arms, hugged by the guy as well. "You have grown up well, Yu Mi-chan.. Haha.. Aunt Mi Yu must be taking care of you well.." said the guy again, only to get a glare from Min Ho as the result for what he had done to Yu Mi. "Sorry about that though.." said the guy again, apologizing towards everyone. "Yeorobeun, this is my--" before Hye Rin could even finished her words, the guy had already cut in. "Watashi namae no Jeon Ki Hyun desu.. Watashi no Hye Rin-chan namja chingu.. Dozo yoroshiku.." said the guy, only making everyone looked at him before a slap hit his back, making everyone shocked at that moment.

"Oniisan!! Stop doing those nonsense, can you?" said Hye Rin, looking at the guy again, glaring at him. "This is my oppa guys.. Say sorry to them, oppa.." said Hye Rin, making Ki Hyun bowed to the others before leaving the guys again. "Wow, she haven't changed at all.." said Ki Hyun, before he showed the way for the others towards the transport waiting for them at the outside of the airport at that moment...


Author's Note~ TADA!!! After the long wait!! Here is a new chappie for you guys.. A remake from before only this time it's better.. Haha.. Do comment too!!