Exam Is Here!! (Omoo!! We Didn't Even Study At All...)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

At the school, just before the exam started...

"Hey, girls.. Don't you guys feel nervous at all?" asked Yu Mi, looking around her. Well, everyone does look nervous to her except for the leader, Ji Hyun of course.. Even the all so mighty Hye Rin looks nervous a little. "Eottokhae.. Yaa, Zico-oppa!! This is all your fault that we are not studying.. What if I failed and bring down Jae Hyo-oppa's ranking?" said Jun Na, looking to the floor. "You should worry on Jae Hyo more than you worry about yourself, Junnie.." said Zico, a little jealousy in his voice whenever Jun Na bring up about the study partner of hers.

"Hey, In Young.. I don't think that I can do this.." said L, staring at the bare ceiling, not even looking at In Young at all. "Wow.. This is a first time I saw you quite nervous, L.. Gwenchana.. Everything will be okay.." said In Young, turning all so sweet again. She had been changing lately since she had been dating L, turning all so sweet too and it really does bugs the other members of the Black Star too. "Well.. Thinking about it.. Yaa!! We didn't even study at all too, Se Yong-ah!! And it is all because of that stupid appendix of yours!" said Ji Hyun, hitting Se Yong's back, making the red haired guy choked a little. "At least don't kill me, Infinity.. You'll seriously fail all the subjects if I'm absent, arraso?" said Se Yong, rubbing his back a little.

"Hey, Seon Yeong-ah.. Are you sure you are okay? You really look kind of like a ghost today.." said Max, looking at the lead dancer who is yawning on the seat, quite worried on her condition at that moment. "Just shut up and focus on your exam papers, oppa.. I don't want to feel like talking right now.." said Seon Yeong, yawning again. Seriously, she is quite sleepy at that moment and it was that stupid jerk's fault for not studying in the daylight that she is forced to sleep quite late last night. "Hey, drink this.. It will make you feel fresher a little.." said Max, holding out a cup of cappucino on his hands towards Seon Yeong, not even taking a look at the girl at all.

"Yaa, ugly-noona!! Can you just shut up for a while? I can't concentrate at all right now, arraso??" said Zelo, as cynical as he had been towards So Jung. "If I'm not talking then who is going to teach you, curly worm haired blondie? Just shut up and listen to what I am saying, arraso?" said So Jung, replying with her harsh ways as usual. "Wow.. Hey, Hye Rin-ah.. Aren't you drinking this at all? Seriously, it's good and refreshing to drink this when you are preparing for exam, cousin.." said Eun Hyuk, drinking his favourite strawberry milk again as usual. "Nope.. No way.." said Hye Rin, staying away from Eun Hyuk's side. Seriously, how can he even think on strawberry milk then an upcoming exam? Hye Rin only shook her head at that moment, thinking on what will await her at that moment.

On the side of the seat, Yu Mi is just sitting alone there, not even saying anything at all. Min Ho, her study partner are not even there at all. In fact, it had been a while that she herself had not seen the guy, ever since the incident happened before. Yu Mi had been studying alone and seriously, she didn't even tell the girls about it at all, not wanting to make them worried about her. "To all students, please proceed to the examination hall immediately.." said the announcer, making all the students make their way to the hall. "Hey, Yu Mi.. Aren't you coming?" asked Hye Rin, looking at her cousin. "Ah.. Ne.." said Yu Mi, getting up from her seat. "Just be strong, Yu Mi-chan.." said Yu Mi, getting her way to the examination hall at that moment...


After the exam then...

"Hey, Yu Mi.. We are going to the barbecue to celebrate today? Do you want to come?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at the lead vocalist already. As usual, Yu Mi only carved a little smile as she had been doing, except that there is something wrong with the smile already. "Just go on without me, eonnie.." said Yu Mi, biting her lips. "What? Why? Are you feeling okay, Yu Mi?" asked In Young, also coming to the place. "Ah.. Annio.. I'm just feeling a little tired today.." said Yu Mi, trying to sound just fine but was cut down by Seon Yeong. "But, it will not be fun without you, Yu Mi.." said Seon Yeong too, looking at Yu Mi's face already. "Yaa, eonnie.. Do you hate us already?" asked Jun Na, looking at Yu Mi, making her feel quite guilty at that moment. "Annio.. It's not like that, Jun Na-ah.." said Yu Mi, not knowing what to say already.

"Just let her go back to the dorm, girls.. She seriously needs some rest.." said Hye Rin all of the sudden, not even looking at Yu Mi at all. All the girls only looked at Hye Rin before they let Yu Mi went back before turning themselves to get some explanation from the lead rapper. "Did Yu Mi-eonnie had any problems, Hye Rin-eonnie?" asked So Jung, looking at Hye Rin. Hye Rin only nod a little, not even saying anything at all. "Hey, guys.. Let's cancel this for now, okay? We need to help Yu Mi right now.." said Ji Hyun, making all the girls just nod at hearing Ji Hyun's words...


In the SHINee dorm...

"Hey, Min Ho.. Aren't you coming down at all?" asked Key, looking at his room mate at that moment. Min Ho only lied on the bed, not even moving at all and seriously, it's hard seeing him on the field anymore since the incident between him and Illana before. "Hey, alien!! Do you have any problems right now? Do you want to talk about it?" asked Key, caring as he had always been. Min Ho only remain silent on his bed, not even talking at all. "Hey, Ki Bum.. Just leave him alone, will you?" said Onew, calling out for Key before both of them just left the room with Min Ho alone in there.

"Am I doing the right thing now?" said Min Ho towards himself, staring at the blank ceiling on top of him. He had been so sure that staying away from Illana would be the best thing to do before but he was having doubt now. Why is he feeling so hurt because of this? asked Min Ho to himself. Just what should he do now?


Author's Note~ Haha.. Done this chappie.. So happy seeing you girls love the last chappie.. Hehe, here's another one for you girls.. Do comment and enjoy, okay? >.<