Hyung's meet Seohyun-shi.

We belong together.

@Convenient Store nearby Super Junior's Dorm

Kyuhyun; We're here as you said so. *smiles* 

Seohyun; *removes her seat belt* Gomawoyo, oppa *bows her head* I'll just go then to buy something, just wait for me then. ^ ^

Kyuhyun; Aniyo, seohyun-ah. I'm coming with you *tries to remove his seat belt* 

Seohyun; *suddenly stops kyuhyun from removing his seat belt* Aniyo, oppa. This will be fast okay? *smiles*

Kyuhyun; Okay. . . *blush*

 Kyuhyun waits for Seohyun, after then he saw Seohyun carrying some groceries and he hurriedly help Seohyun.

Kyuhyun; *gets the groceries* Omoo, your carrying this heavy things, I told you that I should come with you. 

Seohyun; It's okay oppa, I'm fine *smiles*

Kyuhyun; *opens the door* Your really cute when you keep on smiling like a angel. *blush*

Seohyun; Kamsahamnida, oppa *bows and blush*

Kyuhyun; Hehehe, I'm just saying the truth anyway let's go ^ ^

Seohyun; Okay *nods* 

Inside the car, while they are on there way to the dorm kyuhyun asked seohyun.

Kyuhyun; Seohyun-ah, what are those groceries for? If you. .don't mind *embarrassed* 

Seohyun; Ahh. . I will cook for you and for your hyungs, is it okay with you oppa? *looks at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun; Oh, I see but you don't have to coz' you are a guest *smiles*

Seohyun; Ahmm. . .it's really okay with me *smiles*

Kyuhyun; Okay, then I'll just help you out in the kitchen ^ ^

Seohyun; Okay *nods and smiles*

They arrived @ Super Junior's dorm, meanwhile there's something fishy happening before they enter. Eunhyuk suddenly look outside wondering if the car he hear must be the maknae.

Eunhyuk; Yaaa~ teukie hyung come here *asking leeteuk to come and see what he is seeing*

Leeteuk; Yaaa~ monkey where watching a soccer game here okay *throws a pillow on eunhyuk* 

Eunhyuk; But hyung you have to see maknae's girl O_O 

Siwon; Really, she's here? *shocked*

Donghae; Yaaa~ anchovy don't mess around, it's really early to come home from a date! 

Eunhyuk; But what are they doing in front of our dormitory door? Huh, you fishy?! 

Donghae; Really?!? O_O

Eunhyuk; Just watch, 1..2..3 *suddenly the doorbell rings* 

Leeteuk; Yaaa~ stop it, I'll open it for sure *opens the door*

Leeteuk opens the door and saw the maknae with his girl and greeted him politely.

Kyuhyun; Hello teukie hyung! *smiles*

Seohyun; Annyeong-haseyo, Seohyun-imnida *bows with a bright smile*

Leeteuk; Omoo, kyuhyun-ah and seohyun-shi come in *smiles*

Donghae; Ahm. . kyuhyun-ah you must be early? *grins*

Eunhyuk; *taps siwon* Siwon-shi call the other members, hurry up. 

Siwon; Ne, hyung *nods and goes quickly to the other members*

Kyuhyun; Ahm. . seohyun-shi would like to cook for us so we're planning to make a dinner for us *smiles*

Seohyun; Ne, oppa is right. .can we go to the kitchen then so we can have a dinner after this? *looks at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun; Ofcourse ^ ^

Leeteuk; Okay then, if you need help approach us. *smiles*
Eunhyuk; *He whisper to teukie* It seems to be are maknae is in-love *laughs*

Donghae; Yaaa~ monkey don't mind them its our maknae's personal life okay?! *laughs*

Eunhyuk; Okay fishy ^ ^

Leeteuk; But I envy him because he finally finds a girl who will be his everything *pouts*

Eunhyuk; Yaaa~ teukie hyung stop doing a aegyo *taps leeteuk's shoulder*

Leeteuk; Yaaa~ monkey!! it hurts *rubs his shoulder* 

Eunhyuk; Hehehe, mianhe hyung ^ ^

Siwon; Hyung, here are the other members.

Yesung; What happened? I'm currently petting ddangkoma, hyung. *scratch his head* 

Ryeowook; Ne, we're teaching ddangkoma some tricks ^ ^

Leeteuk; Yaaa~ yesungie and wookie stop those non-sense thing ddangkoma is just a turtle they don't do much.

Shindong; *sniffs* Oh, what's that smell, it really makes me hungry (^0^)

Eunhyuk; It's seohyun and maknae making dinner *smiles*

Sungmin; Seohyun???

Ryeowook; Ahh... maknae's girl? 

Donghae; Ne *nods* 

Siwon; I'm starving to death also like shindong hyung -_-

Suddenly Kyuhyun and Seohyun came out of the kitchen, then all of the members stand.

Super Junior; Annyeong-haseyo! *smiles and waving 'Hi'*

Seohyun; Annyeong-haseyo, nice meeting you all *smiles* I'm Seohyun ^ ^

Ryeowook; I'll just set the table then, excuse me.

Kyuhyun; Gomawoyo, hyung ^ ^

Seohyun; Ahm. . oppa and I make a kimchi stew for all of you. I hope you'll like it *smiles*

Leeteuk; Gomawoyo, seohyun-shi for the food and kindness *smiles*

Seohyun; It's my pleasure, actually I'm the one who ask kyuhyun oppa to meet you ^ ^

Kyuhyun; Ne, and I want to be open with you hyung about this *grins*

Eunhyuk; It seems to be your really special seohyun-shi...

Seohyun; Wae oppa? 

Sungmin; Maknae changes suddenly when he met you *smiles*

Seohyun; Really? ^ ^

Kyuhyun; Yaaa~ stop that hyungs, just eat then *throws the kitchen towel that he was holding*

Seohyun; *giggles* Just eat then, enjoy your dinner ^ ^

Super Junior goes to the kitchen to eat dinner.

Kyuhyun; Hurry! *embarrassed and looks at seohyun* Ahhmm.. don't mind them.

Seohyun; Hehehe, it's okay oppa. Anyway it's late I have to go home. *smiles*

Kyuhyun; Ahhm. .  your right, let's go then *holds seohyun's hand to go*

Seohyun; *blush* Ahhm . .oppa, I'll just say goodbye to your hyung's then. ^ ^

Kyuhyun; Okay *nods*

They go to the kitchen while holding their hands, then super junior saw them.

Seohyun; Ahm . . .thank you for making me comfortable here in your dorm anyway I'll go then. Enjoy your food and kamsahamnida, I hope we will meet soon *bows* annyeong! *smiles*

Super Junior; Gomawoyo, seohyun-shi *bows* 

Leeteuk; Take good care of her, maknae! *smiles*

Shindong; Kamsahamnida for a delicious kimchi stew, your the best! ≧∇≦ 

Kyuhyun; Ne, teukie hyung *nods with bright smile*

Eunhyuk; Yaaa~ shindong hyung don't talk when your mouth is full (⌒▽⌒)

Kyuhyun drove seohyun safely to her house. *Standing infront of Seohyun's House*

Seohyun; *Hugs kyuhyun and whisper* I had a great time, gomawoyo oppa ^ ^

Kyuhyun; *Blush* I hope there would be a next time *smiles*

Seohyun; For sure oppa, annyeong *waving 'good-bye'*

Kyuhyun; Sleep well and dream of me okay? *kiss seohyun's cheeks and run to the car* Annyeong! *smiles*

Seohyun; Ne! *nods and blushes* Annyeong ^ ^