Happy ending... or not yet

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon's POV)

Food! I thought to myself. We waited till everybody was here and started to dig into the food.

*The morning on vacation day*

"Woohoo! Let's go!" My brother said excitedly. We arrived to the same forest that we went to on our last vacation. We stepped out of the car, and Sungmin oppa went silent for a minutes looking like he was trying to remember something, while walking to the big mansion. "I remember this place!" He yelled, probably thinking that we couldn't hear him or something. "have you been here before, oppa?" I asked. "I surprised you can't remember, I know it looks different from what I remembered but I'm positive this place was where we used to live!" he said. Some more flashbacks scanned through my head. It was the mansion in front of me, of course it looked newer and cleaner back then. "But I remember this place use to be full of houses" I asked him curiously. He just shrugged.

"Yah! You guys can't be here!" A voice came from no-where. It was guy coming from behind the house. Sorry! But we came here on a vacation. "Oh, well.. you better leave then!" He said. "May I ask, do you own this place?" Hongki aske. "Yes, just come in if you really want to or leave, but if you come in, I have a favour to ask you guys. We looked at each other and nodded. "My name is Kangin, and I'm looking for my family" he said. At that moment I nearly bursted into tears, and I'm assuming Sungmin oppa thought the same. Hongki oppa smiled because he knew what was going on and so did Sunny unni. " Kangin hyung!" Sungmin oppa was the first one to speak up. Kangin oppa still looked confused. "Let's introduce ourselves" I said. "I'm Sunny and this is Hongki" Sunny introduced them two first. "My name is Jiyeon and he is my brother Sungmin" I said. Kangin oppa looks like he finally realised because he opened his big eyes opened and his eyes were forming tears. "I missed you..." he said. "You finally recognised us" We group hugged and of course this was one of the happiest moments in my life.

 

kangin oppa told us the story why he left, it was because he heard about the news and was looking for us but he got kidnapped on the way and escaped a few weeks later. He finally found home after a year in the orphanage (and also escaped there as well) and couldn't find us at home. This town became like this because the builders said they were going to make the area a camp site. They left the house here because, they said when it grows old it can attract quite some people," I've waited for you guys here for a while as a 'guard' and today finally came!" he said happily, it was like a happy ending (not the ending yet, Jiyeon^^)

 

 


Next chap is most likely going to be the last or maybe the second last, sorry I'm not writing much about Eunjung and Mir, or Yoona and Taecyeon, they have there own story (Don't know if I'm going to write oneshots) but I'll try to fit it in, in the last chap^^