A difficult start

A song for you (Hiatus)
(Hongki’s POV)
 
“Dad, don’t leave”, I yelled. My sisters, Soojung and Yoona was in my mum’s arms, crying with her. As for me, I was pulling my dad back, begging him to not leave us, he shook my hands of his arms, went off and slammed the door.
 
(pretend he is 18)
 
From that day on, he was nowhere to be found,my mum even married another man 2 years later.
 
2 years later
 
After mum got married, I lived a happy life. Yoona, Soojung and I really like our step dad, more than our real dad. We even have another brother now, a step brother called Mir.
 
 
(Jiyeon’s POV)
 
I opened my eyes and I saw doctors around me, my mind kept on having flashbacks of a place I couldn’t remember with cars all over the place. I asked the doctor “Where am I?”. “You got into a car accident, and you are now at the hospital”.
 
After a few days of resting in the hospital, a lady took me to a place called an orphanage.
There were lots of kids my age. “This will be your room, Jiyeon, you will be sharing it with some other kids, hopefully you can make more friends” the lady said. As soon as she left, I could see that there is noway I could be friends with these kids, they all stared at me with scary eyes, one of them even poked her tongue out at me.
 
I had nobody to talk to for months until one day, a girl called Eunjung came to the orphanange with her parents for fundraising events.
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Sorry the starts very short, I couldn't think of anything else to start it with >.< I hope you like it^^ please continue reading and I'll try to make it more intereesting~
 
xxx primadonna Australia- Kilara