In Running Man and Get together

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

KAi was taping for the 209th episode of Running Man

"Kai was fanboying over ONE's Ae Rin. How come you like her?", Yoo Jae Suk asked.

"I was bored at that time when something flashed on the television and it caught my attention to this particular girl and the group's name is really interesting, knowing their Birthdates are all One and they have many members like us. I searched more about her and she's my ideal girl"

"Do you often go outside?"

"No, we mostly hang out with Jin before, playing the Love Triangle thing. I am sending her messages, pictures of me or calling her"

"If you were given a chance to date, are you going to ask her out?"

All were waiting for the answer. A moment of silence

"Yes, I would like to ask her out..", then Kai cover his face and blush the guest laugh while Taemin hug him

"OMO! He's blushing!", Haha said and cupping his mouth.

"Give her a message"

"Ae Rin, I hope you do well on your studies and a successful artist. I wanted to work with her in the future and I hope we could dine out just ourselves and I'm really sad that you'll be cast in We Got Married next year"

"You really know her schedule. Taemin, what can you say about Kai's feeling towards Ae Rin?"

"We talked about it and I am supporting his affection towards Ae Rin. I checked his message and I found a lot of his pictures on his conversation! But, Ae Rin rarely replies, I think she replies after her classes, it's always at 7 pm, she always replies a smiley or "Hahaha"

The cast laugh.

"She is busy so I understand. My point is I want her to smile because of my face"

"Sehun, what can you say about Kai?"

"He always spazz Ae Rin and he always laughs, murmurs or screams if he read any articles about Ae Rin or he will ask or tell us that he should be the one"

They interview the other guest and started filming the show. It has been released a few days later. Ae Rin was reviewing her lessons on the library with her classmates.

"Ae Rin", her friend called her in a low voice.

"Hmmm"

"You are mentioned in Running Man"

"Maybe they want me as guest.."

"Anio, Kai confessed"

"Ah..  I already know his feelings."

"Yeah, he wanted to date you if ever he had a chance"

Ae Rin chokes hearing the news.

"I'm too busy right now", Ae Rin's final answer and continue reviewing.

"Do you like him?"

"Well, A little but for now, we're friends."

"Did your manager talk about your partner in WGM?"

"Not yet, I think it will be a surprise"

"I think it will be a singer since there are many guys who debuted"

"An actor would be good.."

"Hmmm... I would like to have an actor as my partner", Ae Rin suggested.

Afternoon, her manager came to pick her up. There was a camera with them.

"My classmates asked if my partner for WGM next year is a singer or an actor. I would like to have an actor. Hmmm... I don't know which actor. Me and Seojae have the same taste, maybe Song Joong Ki, Song Jae Rim, Lee Min Ho but he is not interested dating for sure since he is really busy... Kim Soo Hyun or Ahn Jae Hyun, who else? Kim Woo Bin but he is with me  and Park Gun Tae at the Celebrity Diaries."

She leans her back at the seat.

"Who do you like among them?"

"Uhmm... aish... it's so hard! Can I have at least three?"

"Sure..."

"Lee Min Ho, Jae Rim and Jae Hyun! If I eliminate one, it will be Jae Rim because Seojae likes him. She really waited for SMTOWN'S Agape MV because she read about Jae Rim's appearance there."

"Can you eliminate another one?"

"Uhmm.. sure.. but, it depends on my mood. Hmm... I'll eliminate..", Ae Rin paused for a while, "Jae Hyun and my favorite is Min Ho!!", she waved her hands but she suddenly frowns, "But, he is busy right now and I read an article that he is not interested dating so I am pretty sure he is not the one", Ae Rin calms down and wait for their arrival.

But then, the van changes its direction that made Ae Rin look at her manager.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll have photoshoot for High Cut. The girls are excited to see you. They'll visit you in the house later since they forgot their presents on the dorm"

"Ah.. so, when is the comeback?"

"Maybe in October. So, you will be having a hectic schedule at the end of September for recording and filming"

"Okay!"

They soon reach the venue and the girls surprise Ae Rin. They had a group hug and an emotional meeting.

"We missed you, Ae Rin!"

"Unnie! Ya! Don't cry-- *sniffs* I miss you too!", Ae Rin broke down into tears.

"Enough with the drama, the staff is laughing at you", the Manager complained.

"Do you know how hard carrying three standees! Hahaha! In the concert trip, your standees are beside us while performing and we look dumb there talking to them", Tee Ni added and was crying too.

Their managers sigh and gave them a tissue. All went to the staff to have their make up. After the pictorial, they decided to hang out on a bbq restaurant.

@AeRin.97: The most awaited gathering. Where ONE is UNITED again

@Minna_aa: We always feel empty without Summer. We're so happy to be with them again and work together. Good thing we have the Summer standees with us. The truth is, when we are at the backstage, we often talk to the standees and most of us cry and hugging it. The foreign staff find us really weird but it's okay, it's love.

They exchange a lot of experiences and the food that they eat.

"Minna Unnie, you always update your SNS so I knew the foods already."

"We bought foods for your friends in Celebrity Diaries, Seojae, Jae Mi, our families, and Manager. I think we'll deliver them. It's a box for Ae Rin"

After that, they all take Ae Rin home. The other artist is busy with the box they receive and Ae Rin's pet welcomes her.

"The box is here? How fast"

"Ae Rin, there is a package for you. It's a box and heavy. We don't know its content"

"It's food. The members bought something for us"

The other excitedly waited for Ae Rin to open it. Then Ae Rin found some plastics with names on it and she gave them out. THEy place all to the fridge and start cleaning.

For the episode of Running Man, Ae Rin was casted. She was at the Gyungsan Yangsan.