episode 10

POWER


.
.
eru got up from her bed and stood before the mirror.. she was frustrated..  
eru: did it has to be with me!!! 
she raised her top and revealed her back.. those bruises were still there.. she was hating herself for that night..
 ~~~ flashback starts ~~~ 
eru: mom i am gonna late today?
mom: why? 
eru: mom i need to study with my friends..  
mom: Okay dear..but dont be late.. you know your dad doesnt like you to come home late..
eru: okay mom..
.
she got out From her home.. 
eru: awwwhhhh. its too hard to tell a lie..
frnd 1: did you get permission? 
eru nodded..
frnd2 : great.. we Will have fun tonight..
eru: but girls.. my dad doesnt like me to come late.. so i wont be with you guys for a long time..
frnd 1: come on babe.. 
frnd2: okay.. i will send you home in time.. okay?
eru: great..
those girls looked at each other smirking.. eru had a high profiled friend circle only having wealth and money... but she didnt know they will harm her like that.. 
they brought her to the party.. eru was shocked at the place as it wasnt her type at all.. there was only drankards....  
eru: bae.. i am not feeling well here.. i wanna go..
frnd2: come on girl.. we just have come.. lets enjoy..
they got her drunk.. 
after some moment..  they left her alone with their bfs... eru was scared and she was about to leave the place.. but in the gate someone grabbed her wrist..
eru: what the hell!! leave me..
?: lets have fun baby..
eru: get out.. 
she pushed him but he was too strong.. he pulled her.. eru begged him..but he was cruel.. he pushed her against the wall.. and the wall pins ran through her back.. he cried out in pain.. and soon she lost her senses.. 
when she got her senses back she was in the hospital...  
nurse: are you okay unnie?
eru: How did i come here?
nurse: last night police attacked a club where the drug business were running.. they found you beside the gate injured..so they took you here... didnt anyone harm you na?
eru: am i still okay? havent i been na?
nurse: sorry unniee i cant say anything...  i dont know yet.. your parents are outside.. let me call them.
eru: mom dad!!! 
her face dried out... 
from then her dad stopped talking with her.. they shifted from busan to seoul... it has been 1 year but still her dad Didn't forgive her.  
~~~~ flashback ends ~~~~
~ tears falling ~~
eru: why me!!! 
she covered her back and went to bed... she hugged her legs.... she was scared.. she havent forget that horrible night.. though its being 1 year,  she felt this happened last night... 
.
.
jr: again this sudden rain??? why did it happen always at night.. if it comes at day, we can miss our class...
ren: god knows.. jr.. just imagine.. how will it be if anyone can control rain Just like we control water and sun... 
jr: dont knowh!!! lets go.. i am sleepy!! 
ren: did you talk with enaya?
jr: why will i?
ren: i thought her punch made you fall for her..
ren teased jr!! jr grabbed her neck and started to pull him..
ren: awww..wait!! 
jr: what?
ren: i have some stuffs.. lets meet in the dorm.. bye..
jr: where are you going now?
ren: tell you later.. 
jr: aishh this guy... 
.
.
ren messaged eru.. 
eru opened the phone...  
ren: can you come in the balcony? 
eru: waitt...what!!! 
ren: please...
eru: what the hell he is doing here?
eru wiped the tears and went to balcony.. 
ren waved at her..she waved back in fear..
eru: what are you doing here?
ren: are you okay?
eru: sorry?
ren: are you doing well?
eru: you came Midnight just for asking this? are you serious?
ren: yes... 
eru: yeahh..i am okay..now leave..
ren: sure? your eyes are shallowened....
eru: yes yes.. i am fine.. i need sleep. 
ren: okay then.. good night..
eru: goood night...
he left..  eru sighed in relief.. 
eru: this guy will kill me oneday for sure.. 
eru looked at his desk and it was shining...
eru: wtf!!! 
she rushed here and opened the desk!! 
eru: this locket...why is this suddenly shining!!! 
eru was shocked at the sudden brightness..
eru: how!!! how can it be!! and where are the other parts... 
.
.
aron: what are you thinking...  
jaeus: nothing..but this locket!!! 
Aron : what do you think about this?
jaeus: why is this broken? i just cant figure out..
aron: enaya told me she punched jr and he was wattery... is it possible for him to bear another part of this locket!!! 
jaeus: !!! i didnt even think about him!! jr and ren... i am damn sure they also have the broken part!! but if we can figure out how many parts of this we can easily search the over parts...
aron: point..but see... those two parts dont share equal size.. that means we cant guarantee how many parts of this locket...
jaeus: thats the another problem...
.
.
enaya: awwhh...  my locket is itching....  mom why did you make me wear this!! 
mom: do as i say... 
enaya: yeah..but this is so old fashioned... and see the stone.. like you have taken it from a thounsands years old era..
mom: enayaaa!!!! 
enaya: ok ok mom... love you..
mom: sleep well baby.. mamma misses you..
enaya: baby misses you too dear.. 
mom: bye..
enaya: bye..
.
.
nayon: its again raining... sorry minhyun for a sudden leave... 
.
.
yean: sudden rain in midnight... what do you think dr. baekho?
baekho: i think the weather also supports us to make the night more occasional...
yean: ehhmmm...
baekho hugged her from back to enjoy the night rain view...
.
enaya: i wish i also could have someone with whom i can spend this night.. 
enaya arted on the hazzy glass...  
.
.
s.coups: time is running... i just hope yean can catch enaya again.. she is the key off rest powers... 
.
to be continued