power special - baekho

POWER


.
baekho took her home from the accident spot... 
yean's mom: yean... where is scoups? we need to be here now.. but this boy!!! 
yean's dad: such a trouble maker boy.. i wonder when i will be free from him..
yean burst into tears..
mom: what the... why are you crying.. and what happened to your dress..why there is so dirt.. yean!!!! 
yean: mom we lost him...
mom: lost him??
yean: we lost him forever...  
mom: what the hell are you talking? yeobo.. please call him.. she must be gone mad... 
yean: he wont pick up.. we lost him.. why dont you guys believe me... he is no more in this world now!!
her mom slapped her hard.. she fell down and baekho hold her...
mom: why are you here still.. go and call him.. 
her dad nodded and called him...it was switched off...
baekho made them calm down.. and told them everything..  they were too much furious and the exiled  her from her home...
yean pleaded to them but they didnt even look at her face.. 
they shut the door over her face...
she broke down..
baekho hold her..
baekho: lets go...
yean: what happened baekho!!!  i didnt mean to hurt anyone.. i just wanted to teach enaya a lesson.. but it me!!! 
baekho: sshh.. lets go...
yean: its all because of me.. i was too much needy.. 
baekho took her in the car and left for his house...
yean cried like hell and fell asleep in the car...they reached his home...
baekho: yean!!
he touched her head.. she was in deep sleep...
baekho took her in his arm and took her inside..
he lifted her on his bed and covered her with the blanket..
he touched her forehead.. she had fever.. he brought a wet napkin and kept it on her head.. 
he lie beside her looking at her.. 
baekho: it all happened because of your greed yean...but now your state... i cant hold it anymore.. enough of this.. lets escape from this all.  
he caressed her hair... 
.
.
few months passed.. 
baekho: you sure you wanna go back to Seoul? 
yean: hmmm..
baekho: but memories? 
yean: those things are mixed with my life now...the more i will stay here,the more i will remember about my deeds..
yean looked down.. baekho pulled her into a hug..
yean: you love me that much.. i did so wrongs..but still you are here..
baekho: indeed i love you so much that i forgot about all your deeds.. and want you forget Too... 
yean: lets go Tomorrow... back to seoul life..  busy with patients... spending time with them can be the only healer for me..
baekho: hmm..
they returned to seoul again!! they both got busy with their medical life.. and also personal life after marriage .. ( a/n: i am skipping this as it is ramadan) 
almost 4 years passed... 
yean: do you really need to go?
baekho: yes baby.. i will be here by tomorrow..
yean: dont be late.. i am gonna Miss you..
baekho: aigoo.. my wifey is too much hot today..
yean: baekhoo!!
baekho leaned down and pecked her lips..
yean: yaaa.. arent you late now?
baekho: start countdown babe... 
yean: off..
she pushed him away..
yean: give them luck from me..though they must hate me..
baekho: aigoo...no one hates you.. trust me!! 
yean: lmao.. i kidnapped their sister.. and for me enaya left..god knows where is she!! 
baekho: she is fine..
yean: huh? 
baekho: i must go...good bye..take care..
yean: baekhoooo... 
baekho looked at her smiling and hugged her tightly.... 
.
.
the end