Reminisce.

It's Not Over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKholaJdX0&feature=related

~

The bell rang, signaling the end of classes and the start of lunch. 

You placed your belongings in the desk neatly and took out the two lunchboxes you had prepared and walked towards SungJong who was patiently waiting for you, as this was the two of yours' routine. 

"Ready?" He asked with a smile.

"Eung!" You replied while linking arms with him and walking out of the classroom and into the hallway.

On the way to the outdoors cafeteria, you saw a couple sitting next to each other, feeding each other and murmering nonsensical and sweet nothings to each other.

~Flashback~

"_________-ah! Say ahhhh~" L said as you opened your mouth and waited for the kimbap.

He brought it close to your mouth before popping it into his own.

"Oppaaaaaaa!" You whined while he was laughing at you.

"Hehe, my girlfriend is too cute." He stated while brushing your bangs away from your face.

"But this cute girlfriend is hungryyy." You pouted, making a blowfish face and sticking your lips out.

"_________-ah." He said your name and when you turned around, he pecked your lips.

"Y-yah! Kim MyungSoo!" You stammered and covered your mouth with your hand.

"Mwoh? Kim MyungSoo?! I'm older than you! This girl-" he yelled while tickling you.

You broke out into peals of laughter squealing at him to stop.

"Arasso, arasso. MyungSoo OPPA." You said, emphasizing the 'oppa'.

"Much better." He smiled and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

~Flashback End~

*Sigh...that couple would have been me and him.* You sadly smiled before shaking your head and continuing to walk with SungJong.

~

SHORT CHAPTER! SORRY :( BUT I WANNA UPDATE A LOT TODAY THAT'S WHY~

AND DOES ANYBODY WANNA MAKE ME A POSTER? :D