Brand New Day.

It's Not Over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_ng8XiWnQ

~

You brushed your hair one last time before setting the brush down. Then you looked into the mirror and smiled, *Today is a brand new day.*

Everything was peaceful and quiet, well was peaceful and quiet until, "YAH LEE _________. HURRY UP! DAMN. WHAT THE HELL DO GIRLS DO THAT TAKES SO LONG TO GET READY FOR SEVEN HOURS OF HELL?!"

*And there goes my peace and quiet...* You pouted as you trudged downstairs to your older brother who was crossing his arms and tapping his foot like he was your mother.

"I don't know why we couldn't have started this morning like normal people, like 'hi good morning how are you?'" You mumbled as he smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Because we're not normal~" He sang as you whined,"Oppa!" and attempted to fix your messed up hair.

"Grr...I'm telling SungGyu oppa on you!" You called after him while he cackled and ran out of the house.

"Sometimes...I wonder why...." You muttered, walking towards the front door to leave for school.

"HURRY UP. I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOUUUUUU~" SungYeol yelled as your eyes widened and you stumbled while heading towards him.

"OPPAAAAAAAAA." You whined as he slyly threatened to leave without you before you hopped onto the back of his bicycle and cheerfully yelled,"Gah jah!"

"GAH JAH!" SungYeol screeched at the top of his lungs as the two of you laughed together while on the way to school.

"Oppa?" You asked.

"Mmm?" He answered as you rested your head on his back.

"I think this is my favorite part of the day." You honestly stated as he smiled, "Me too. I like it best when you're sitting there quietly and not disturbing the peace."

".....you're a jerk." You pouted as your lips stuck out and you puffed up your cheeks.

SungYeon locked the bike and smirked, "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cuteeee." while pinching your cheeks.

"Ow! Stop!" You whined as the two of you approached the rest of Infinite.

"Good morning~" You happily called as the rest of them called back, "Good morning __________-ah!"

"Did you sleep well?" SungGyu questioned as you hopped in a seat next to him at the outdoors cafeteria.

"Eung! How about oppas?" You asked as WooHyun replied, "Your oppas don't need sleep! We're jjang!"

"Haha of course of course." You giggled while casually looking around for him.

"He'll be here soon, _________-ah. Don't worry." Hoya reassured and patted your shoulder.

-RING-

"Huh, the bell rang quicker than I thought it would..." DongWoo commented before you jumped off and said, "Gotta go~ ahnyeong opp-"

You tripped on a shoelace that was left untied, but before you could trip and possibly scrape your knees, you landed in someone's arms, when you looked up, your face turned bright red and you squeaked before running off.

"....tch." L scoffed as he rolled his eyes and walked towards Infinite.

"Way to be late, hyung." SungJong stated while L rolled his eyes and shrugged before saying, "It's not like I missed anything right."

Then he walked away to his own class with SungYeol, Hoya and DongWoo while SungGyu and WooHyun went together, then SungJong went to the junior class to find you at your desk with your head down.

*She must've been shocked being so upclose to L hyung.* He thought and smiled wryly at you before patiently waiting for the teacher to arrive.

~

Sorry! Kinda boring right? It'll get better! (Well at least I hope so!) ^-^;

Feel free to comment!