02: You're the best

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•••

" ya, you're blushing " Eunbi unnie noticed as soon as I stepped out of the van. I briefly waved at some cameras before looking at unnie " what happened Kim Minju? " she softly asked as she gives me that suspicious look and smile. Nothing really goes unnoticed with this unnie, she knows when something is up. 

 

" nothing " I mumble as I try to avoid her eyes from reading me any further and preventing my big smile from showing up " just... just... " but I failed to do so. I'm too happy to restrain my silly smile from coming out from my lips. My heart is too happy that I couldn't control my own smile.

 

" really? " Eunbi unnie teasingly said and all I could do is wrap my arm around unnie's neck, her height is just too perfect for me to do a headlock and choke her " should I guess then? " I bit my lip. She already knew what's up but she really has to hear it from me, this nosy unnie.

 

I pulled her closer to me " unnie " I whine but not in an annoying way, I'm just trying to make her stop from teasing me.

 

" okay, okay. I won't pry anymore " unnie said and released herself from me. She pulled my hand around her shoulders making me hug her from her back.

 

I heard someone who's holding a huge camera calling my name and so I smiled at that person and posed with finger hearts. I'm really up to fan service right now, I'm really in a bright mood— I could even do backflip right now if they ask me to. I'm in my very perfect mood, I don't think anything could really ruin my happiness right now. The dose of my happy pill is too strong for any negativity.

 

" ok, ok! Stop from hugging me now or else I'll be dead meat later in the plane " Eunbi unnie gigglingly said— we're off to Japan right now " I'm betting fifty dollars that person is looking at us right now " she confidently said.

 

" what do you mean? " I asked.

 

" what I mean is Chaewon's probably watching us right now, find her and you'll see her looking at us— well, not at me, but at you. Who else does she watch over? It's always been you and you— Kim Minju who's Chaewon's apple of her eye " Eunbi unnie said as she shakes her head.

 

I turned my head to search for Chaewon unnie and like what Eunbi unnie said, she's looking at us, smiling specifically at me. Our eyes met for no more than five seconds and we immediately avoided each other's eyes. I can feel my cheeks burning and my heart wilding inside my rib cage as if it wants to break free and run towards Chaewon unnie's arms. I swear that's the cheesiest thought that my mind has ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter