13: Movie night

Story behind pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

•••

Tonight, I'm going to surprise Minju with a simple date in our dorm. It's really been a while since we stayed still at one place and talk about random things like we used to do because we've been really busy these days especially Minju who has her solo jobs. I forcibly kicked Yujin out of the room so I could build a blanket fort and borrowed Sakura unnie's laptop, I'm planning on having a movie night with Minju.

 

I also asked our member's help to light up some candles like a path so Minju will immediately go to the room instead of lying on the sofa in the living room which she usually does. We were just waiting for our manager's message who's with Minju right now whether they are already near or not.

 

" unnie, you're really going to pay me for this " Yujin whined for the ninth time " I can't believe I got kicked out of my own room and have no other choice but to sleep at the same room and bunk bed with Yena unnie! " she crosses her arm.

 

" excuse me, I don't want to be in the same bedroom as you too! The feeling is mutual " Yena shot back. The two has been bickering since earlier, the reason about it? I'm not really sure. I'm just gonna guess that their playfulness rubbed into each other causing a small quarrel.

 

" ya, ya, ya! " Eunbi unnie loudly said " Minju's already on her way here, let's go, let's go! " we all panicked. Hyewon unnie rushed to turn off the lights and we all ended up hiding in the kitchen, my heart is thumping so bad. I really at giving surprises, I feel like I'm going to faint every damn time! 

 

" I feel like peeing right now " Eunbi unnie muttered " I always feel like peeing when I'm hiding, is it weird? " she added.

 

The door opened and we heard Minju calling out our names, I'm about to get out and see Minju when the latter suddenly opened the light. I froze and looked at the other girls.

 

" why are they playing with candles when they are not even around? Jeez, what if this causes a fire " we heard Minju said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter