There all Gone

They're all Gone (One Shot)

      "It's over." Those were the last words I heard from her. Jang Mi was a poor girl, but to me she was the richest girl of all. She was not rich with money, but with love, kindness, and understanding. My family was the opposite. We were very rich in money, but not in love. I remember the days that my family was like a real family.

     "Minho-ah, let's go to the park! Let Appa teach you how to play soccer." my umma said.
"okay!" Then we left to the car. Umma and Appa were holding hands while I was playing with a rubber ball. When we arrived at the park I had the most warmest feeling. I was truly happy. Even if it was just an average day. Umma and Appa were happy, I was happy this was the most wonderful day of my life or so I thought. This was the day I killed her. The day I killed my own mother. We got into the car and I was still playing with the rubber ball. Bounce, bounce, bounce- pak, chaos, crash. I threw the ball and it hit my father. He turned around to yell at me, but didn't realize that it was a red light. We crashed into another car. My mother died that day, and so did my real dad. He blamed me for everything, beat me everytime he had the chance. He would go on long buisness trips just to stat away from me. My parents were gone.

     I became very lonely until, my best friend came.
"Hi." a very pretty girl came up to me. "Hi, I don't think Ive met you before, because I wouldnt forget such a beautiful face." I replied. "I AM A BOY!" woops. "Mianhe." I said with a bow. "My name is Minho what's yours?" "I'm Taemin, a boy, not a girl, a boy." "Sorry." I replied rubbing the back of my neck. "I will forgive you........If you buy me banana milk!" "Okay!" I replied. We walked into the store as strangers and walked out as best friends. It turns out that Taemin's dad died and he moved here with his mom. Taemin was always a happy person, until his mom remarried. He would never smile and would always have to leave early. One day, I found out what happened.
*bring*
I got a text, from Taemin?
Hyung I'm so srry but I can't take my step dad anymore I have made my desion bye hyung thax 4 everything.
I started running. I saw him on the rooftop. The police were all around him. "TAEMIN!" I yelled but it was too late. He jumped. The only thing I had left just died.

     Now I was all alone again. That's when my beautiful rose entered my life.
"Hello I would like a Mocha frap please." I said. Wow was this girl beautiful. "Ok that will be 500 won please. I gave her 500 won and waited for my order. She was making my frap, but her boss kept touching her. "Stop!" she kept saying, but he wouldn't. That's when I lost it. I grabbed her and we ran. "What the freak!" she said. "I'm going to lose my job! Then I won't be able to pay the rent!" "Calm down I'll find you another job, I promise." I said to calm her down. "Well you better!" she yelled. "You no what, I think I have a job for you." I dragged her into my car and went to one of my dad's ice cream shops. "Hi Minho." the manager said. "Hi, this is...." I don't even know her name! "Jang Mi" she said. "Yeah, Jang Mi and I want her to work here." "Okay." then the manager started teaching her what to do.
(5 months later)
Me and Jang Mi were best friends now! But I wanted to be more than friends. So I came up with an idea. We went to the park and I told her I had to go to the restroom. Insted I gave a kid a word and a rose and told them to give it to the noona on the bench. Will, you, be, my, girl, friend. Then I showed up with a bouquet of read
Roses and a heart. "Yes!" she said and that's when we had our first kiss.

     For 1 year we went out. Our first date was at the Ice Cream Shop. We listened to SHINee's Quasimado. It was her favorite song. On our 1 year anniversary, the day I was going to propose to her, my father's men dragged both of us into his limo. "Minho! How could you date such a low class girl! Your deserve better than this ! She's nothing! A piece of dirt!" "But I Love her!" I yelled. He slapped me,"Minho there is no such thing as love!" then he kicked both of us out. The last thing he yelled out was, "You better be with another girl the next time I see you." then he turned to Jang Mi, "Oh and your fired!" She cried. "It's over Minho!" "Please don't go!" I  begged her to not leave but she just left. I cried.I miss her, I loved her, and I still love her. She was my rose my beautiful rose. And now, she's gone. Along with my family and my best friend.

    Now what am I? Lonely again. I have nothing but a father that dosen't love me and memories. Everything is gone. I might as well die!



*Ding Dong.* the doorbell rang

"Hello?" a young girl who looked like Jang Mi was standing outside.

"Are you Choi Minho?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Well Unnie is dead, she cut her wrists, but she left you a note.." I took the note. And the little girl left.

(1 Year Later)

I want to see if I can now read it. It's been a year right. I opened the note again, but it became all blurry. I was crying. I loved her, but now she's gone.