Jamais Vu

All For You
It was now morning.
 
 
Jimin had just gotten out of bed.
 
 
He went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. That's when he saw Hoseok arranging two bowls of freshly poured cereal, with a glass of orange juice along with it.
 
 
 
Jimin rubbed his eyes and stretched.
 
 
"Nice combination, man," he told Hoseok, as he took a seat on the couch.
 
 
 
 
The apartment that Hoseok and Jimin owned wasn't very big.
 
 
It originally belonged to Hoseok, who used to live with his sister.
 
 
After his sister went overseas for her own job, he found Jimin; a young and cute guy who was dedicated to his family and his future. 
 
 
The apartment had two bedrooms, an open kitchen, one bathroom and a living room.
 
 
The living room had a television, a green satin textured couch and a smooth black table.
 
 
 
 
Hoseok smiled at the boy and sat next to him.
 
 
"Jimin, I might be late tonight," Hoseok told Jimin.
 
 
"That's fine," he replied and got back to finishing his breakfast.
 
 
After finishing his breakfast and changing his clothes, Jimin got his bag and was about to leave for his office when Hoseok suddenly called him.
 
 
"Hey Jimin!" he screamed, "Listen... What was the name of your boyfriend again?"
 
 
"Min yoongi... And he's my ex boyfriend now..." Jimin replied.
 
 
"Don't say that, you still don't know anything for sure." Hoseok patted Jimin's back and waved him goodbye as they both left the apartment and went off to their own workplaces.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
"Look who's here!" 
 
 
Hoseok was greeted as usual by his playful colleague, Taehyung.
 
 
"It's not even 10 yet, let me breathe," Hoseok played along.
 
 
Taehyung laughed and ran to Hoseok and playfully slapped his shoulder.
 
 
"It's time for us to open our café," the owner shouted, as the workers started getting ready to do their own job.
 
 
 
Hoseok secretly pulled Taehyung aside and whispered, "Can you please take my shift from 4?"
 
 
Taehyung was largely taken aback.
 
 
The Hoseok that loves to interact with customers while serving their food to them wants someone else to do his shift? Wow!
 
 
 
"I guess... Sure..." Taehyung replied, "But why?"
 
 
"Of course he'd get curious!"
 
 
Hoseok narrated the entire story to Taehyung in brief.
 
 
Hoseok and Taehyung had always adored and trusted each other from the very day they met.
 
 
 
After listening to the entire story, Taehyung replied: "So you're telling me that your roommate broke up with his boyfriend?"
 
 
"That's not what I need to hear, Taehyung. I'm trying to fix stuff here," Hoseok snapped back.
 
 
"No... I mean... Considering how cute your roommate is, he'll probably find another boyfriend or girlfriend within a matter of days," Taehyung replied.
 
 
 
Hoseok was slightly disappointed at Taehyung's remarks, but he wasn't exactly wrong. 
 
 
Taehyung had seen Jimin before and Jimin was the type of guy who made people fall for him left and right without even having to try.
 
 
 
"I really hope my efforts won't go to waste."
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
At around 2PM, when the craze of customers had died down due to lunch time for the staff members, a tall boy walked into the café.
 
 
 
He stood at the entrance and looked around.
 
 
 
After spotting Hoseok and Taehyung having lunch together, he walked up to them and joined them.
 
 
"Namjoon! What's up!" Taehyung greeted the tall boy with a high five.
 
 
"I'm stressed out," he said and took a seat at the boys' table.
 
 
"Why so?" Hoseok asked him.
 
 
 
Namjoon was Taehyung and Hoseok's old friend. 
 
He used to be a regular customer at their café.
 
That's how they got close.
 
 
Namjoon was a songwriter and a part-time model for small advertisements.
 
 
 
"Well," Namjoon said, "The guy that I'm working with in order to release a new album is being really annoying. I mean he's a nice guy but he's too cold-"
 
 
"Working with a cold guy? For an album? Music? Cold? Yoongi????"
 
 
"What's his name?" Hoseok asked, inquisitively.
 
 
"Min Yoongi," Namjoon replied.
 
 
"This is it! Yes!"
 
 
"Could you give me his address and phone number? Now?" Hoseok enquired again.
 
 
 
 
"Why does he want Yoongi's address?" Namjoon thought to himself.
 
 
"Uh... Okay," Namjoon replied, as he went on to provide Hoseok with Yoongi's number and address.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
 
*Buzz buzz*
 
 
Another notification.
 
 
Again from Jimin.
 
 
 
"This guy won't ever let me create music in peace, will he?" Yoongi thought as he flipped his phone over and took off his headphones.
 
 
 
He was finally done making the demo version of the third song that he wished to keep on his first album.
 
 
The one that he was working on, in collaboration with Namjoon.
 
 
 
He looked up at the wall clock, it was already 4:30PM.
 
 
Yoongi still hadn't taken a bath or had his lunch.
 
 
He sighed and got off his computer and walked towards his bedroom to get some clothes to wear after his bath.
 
 
 
Yoongi had just taken out a black T-shirt, when the bell suddenly rang.
 
 
"At this time? Is it Jimin? But isn't he at work?" Yoongi thought to himself, confused as to who exactly had come to his house at this untimely hour.
 
 
Yoongi never really had visitors unless it was Namjoon or Jimin; and Namjoon had just left the house while Jimin was at work.
 
 
 
Yoongi opened the door to see a fairly good-looking boy with neatly combed brown hair, dressed in a pair of clean blue denims and a black jacket that covered his top garment.
 
 
He opened the door hesitantly and stared at the boy's face.
 
 
 
"This is Yoongi? Right! I've seen so many pictures of him on Jimin's phone.
 
He looks decent.
 
But he still looks a bit... cold?"
 
 
 
"Hi," Hoseok greeted with a smile as he put his hand out for a handshake, "I'm Hoseok."
 
 
"Do I know you?" Yoongi replied, while still holding the door open, almost as if he didn't want to socialize with the stranger.
 
 
 
Hoseok took his hand back and put it in his jeans' pocket.
 
 
"Can I talk to you inside? It's important," Hoseok told Yoongi.
 
 
 
Yoongi held the door for Hoseok to go in and pointed towards the door mat, asking Hoseok to take his shoes off before coming in.
 
 
 
The apartment had a bedroom, a bathroom, a small built-in studio and huge glass windows.
 
 
The house was spacious, well organized and dimly lit.
 
 
Yoongi made Hoseok sit on his black leather couch and served him a glass of water, doing the bare minimum to make his guest comfortable.
 
 
 
"What do you want?" Yoongi asked Hoseok blatantly.
 
 
 
Hoseok rested the empty glass on the table in front of him, slightly frustrated at how rude Yoongi was and asked, "Why did you break up with Jimin?"
 
 
 
 
Yoongi's tired eyes widened at this question.
 
 
 
"Why do you care?" Yoongi replied, angrily.
 
 
"I'm his roommate and I have every right to know," Hoseok argued back.
 
 
"No you don't," Yoongi replied as he got up from his seat and held the door open.
 
"Now leave my apartment."
 
 
 
Hoseok was startled. 
 
 
"Hear me out," he told Yoongi.
 
 
 
"Leave," was all Yoongi replied with.
 
 
 
Hoseok hesitantly walked outside the house and before he could utter another word, Yoongi slammed the door shut.
 
 
 
"Why should I tell him about my life decisions? Who is he?" Yoongi told himself as he went to take a bath.