The REAL first day cont.

Rumors

Your P.O.V.

 

I pull into the driveway at the school. *Let the up begin.* I sigh to myself as I get out the car slowly. Before I even close the door, I see one of the "lower" students bowing infront of me.

"Good Morning Princess Mimi. May I park your car?" I sigh deeply and hand my keys over. I enter the garden and go through the secret door at the back.

When I reach, I see my best friend Kiski and L having a makeout session on the couch. I try to leave as quietly as possible but end up tripping over a box that magically appeared infront of me. Kiski turns and throws a pencil case at me.

"CAN YOU PLEASE GO AWAY!? SUNGYEOL IS THE OTHER ROOM IF YOU WANNA GO STALK HIM!!" She yells at me.

I can see L smirking at me and I had to resist everything from punching him. As soon as I leave, they continue to eat out each other face like if I was never there.

"God damn annoying . Go kiss in the ing bathroom or something.." I mumble as I walk down the hall.

I open the door and see Dongwoo and Hoya fighting over who won in Tekken, Sungjong practicing some girl group dance, and Sunggyu is texting some ty girl as usual.

They all stop what they're doing to attack me with hugs. "Can't. Breathe. You. Guys."

"Sorry Mi." They all say in unison. I laugh alittle then look around. "Wait were's yeolie?" I ask.

"He went to class early for some unknown reason. Sorry baby, I knew you wanted to see him." Sunggyu says.

"Nah, it's cool. Lets play one game of tekken really quickly." That one game turned into 4 since everyone wanted to go against me.

After beating them all I say "I better get to class before those idiots stalker weirdos come looking for me. Cya tonight guys!" I wave goodbye to them and run down the hallway to where Kiski and L were.

"YAH! YOU ! LET'S GET TO CLASS!" I yell to Kiski.

" YOU! I'M COMING IDIOT!" She yells back.

We sneak out the garden and walk back to the main building. Along the way Kiski gets prepared for all the attention coming and starts talking but I haven't listened to a word she says. All I think about is how Sungyeol wasn't there this morning.

*Is he avoiding me? Did something happen? Is Infinite hiding something?* All these thoughts run through my mind as I walk up the stairs and into the school.

It was the same routine like every year. The opening cermony, meeting your classmates, and getting your schedule. The periods seemed to fly by. Before I knew it, it was the end of the day and time to go home. I walk to my car that was already pulled out the parking lot.

"Thank you" I bow slightly to the students there and get in my car. I was in the middle of a thought when I suddenly got a text from Sunggyu.

 

From Sunggyu:

Hey babe! :D How was your first day? We're meeting at my house today. Bring an extra change of clothes! Your staying over tonight! No complaints!

-From your Sungbear~

To Sunggyu:

Hey sunggyu Its the same old first day like every other year lol. And why do u pick tonight of all nights for a sleepover? whatever. I'll be over. Get me some cookies and milk!

-From your princess~

I smile and drive to my house to get some clothes. Then I drive to Sunggyu's house.

*Tonight is gonna be fun* I think to myself as I ring the door bell.

 


well Infinite came into the chapter! Brief appearnce but they will be more in the story later. I feel like this chapter . I wrote it late at night so im really sleepy...So it may not be well writen *bows* please subscribe and comment!