Beginning of the end

Rumors

Hey! Just thought I should remind you that you're Mimi, so yeah. You can change the name if you don't like it and if you guys really dont like it, comment and I'll change it. Thank you!


Your P.O.V

Before the dawn~ Before the dawn~(It's the alarm on your phone lmao)

"YAH! MIMI! WAKE UP!! MIMI WAKE THE HELL UP!!!"

*Great first thing in the morning and I hear my dumb older brother*

"Can you please go away Justin? Last time I checked it was still summer!" I yell at him in a tired voice.

"Um well your time is pretty ed up considering it's the first of school and your already late" He yells back.

I pop up at lightning speed when I hear this. *First day? First day? What the hell? How long have I been asleep?*

I rush to the bathroom and take a shower while trying to brush my teeth at the same time. Then I try to put on my new uniform and almost fall the steps. When I get into the kitchen I see my parents sitting very comfortably at the table drinking coffee.

My dad turns his head when he sees me and says "Oh good morning mimi. I see your trying on your new uniform? You look very beautiful as usual darling."

I stare at him in awe. "Dad...what do you mean trying on my new uniform? I'm late for school!! Its nearly-" I almost choked on the toothbrush still in my mouth when I see its a sunday and it's only 8 am.

My mother looks at me with a very concerned face and says " Sweety? Are you ok? Today's sunday. School doesnt start until tomorrow."

I slowly walk up the stairs and go into my room. I take off all my clothes and put on something more comfortable. Then I walk into my brother's room with the barbie purfume I got from my grandfather who still thinks I'm 10 and spray it everywhere in his room. I also switch his cologne with the purfume. I then put nail polish in his shampoo and thumbtacs all over the floor. I go back into my room peaceful and at ease. I dont wake up until I hear screams of pure terror coming from his room.

*I never knew his voice could go so high~* I think to myself as I smile and go back to sleep.


Hello~ This is the first chapter. Kinda bad? Its more of a filler until I'm done with testing and can update more. I'll try to update very often depending on whats going on with my life. lol I hope you enjoyed it~