Stay away from him! But i don't want to!

she's pretty

Photobucket

 

Next morning

My alarm clock rang and I stood up. I went in the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. I put the necklace from the desk in my bag. I have to see her…

I went downstairs and so Sulli sitting at the table, so I sat beside her and we ate breakfast together. After the breakfast we went out to my car. Just then my phone rang, I answered the call and it was Eun Mi…

 

Eun Mi: Oppa are you going to school now?

Minho: Ye why?

Eun Mi: I’ll come to your school after your lessons ok?

Minho: Wai…

Eun Mi: We’ll see later!

 

She interrupted me and hanged up. I drove to school and saw many girls standing in front of the car place. I get off the car and opened Sulli’s door. All the girls were staring at me but I didn’t wonder because in the last year it wasn’t different. I went to my locker and looked round for Taemin. I put my things out of the locker and wanted to close the door but someone did it before I could so it. It was Taemin…

 

Taemin: Morning Hyung!

Minho: Morning!

Taemin: Aww School is boring! Just in the first few minutes I don’t want to waste my time here

Minho: Me too ^^ Isn’t Krystal also here?

Taemin: Ye she’s by the director to speak with him…you know she doesn’t go to school here ordinarily…

Minho: Ye I know…I have to go now see you at lunch ok?

Taemin: Ok

 

I went up to the biro of the director and saw Krystal walking out of it , so I walked to her.

 

Minho: Morning~

Krystal: Morning~ I’m really happy that the director let me go to school here

Minho: Really! That’s good. I have a question to you…but can you came with me? I don’t want to ask you here…

Krystal: Ye…

 

We walked back to the lockers just when the bell rang. Krystal was to going away to classes but I grabbed her hand.

 

Krystal: Oppa~ I have to go it’s my first day I can’t come late to classes

Minho: Please give me such a minute…

Krystal: Ye but really just a minute

Minho: Ok…The thing I wanted to say you is that I really…how I could say…

Krystal: Time’s running!...

Minho: I wanted to say…I wanted to say you that I really…I really like you

 

She looked confused and afraid of something. I took the little box out of my bag.

 

Krystal: What’s that?

Minho: Please cover your eyes you’ll see…

 

She covered her eyes and I put the necklace out of the box. I put her beautiful hair away and put her the necklace on.

 

Minho: You can put your hand from your eyes…

Krystal: Oppa~! It looks really expensive? Staring at the necklace

Minho: For you is nothing to expensive…

 

I kissed her hand and walked off and headed to class. I opened the door from my class and saw that the teacher wasn’t here already so I sat down at my place and laid my head in my arms.

 

Lunch

I went to the cafeteria and saw Taemin and Krystal sitting at a table. I headed to them and sat down.

 

Taemin: School isn’t very exciting ye?

Minho: Ye…

Krystal: This school is much better than my old!

 

I saw that Krystal was still wearing the necklace and that made me happy. Suddenly my phone vibrated, it was a message from Eun Mi and I opened it…

Oppa!? I’m in front of your school and I know

That you have lunch now! Please come to me I don’t

know where’s the cafeteria and I really want

to see you :3

 

So I walked out of the cafeteria and saw Eun Mi standing in the hall. I walked to her and greeted her and we walked back in the cafeteria together.

 

EUN MI POV

I was really happy to see Minho smiling and he seemed really happy. We walked together back in the cafeteria where Taemin and Krystal were sitting. Krystal!? Why she’s here isn’t she in another school? I told her to stand away from Minho! That girl makes me crazy…! We sat down and just in that moment Sulli came in the cafeteria…Why is Krystal still here? Hu what’s that? A necklace? Wait this one Minho bought when I was with him in the mall? Aw that can’t be I thought he would give it to ME!?

 

KRYSTAL POV

We were sitting in the cafeteria and talked about school and life without school. After an hour the boys had to go because they had sports. Sulli, EUn Mi and I walked out and stopped in the hall. Suddenly Eun Mi looked at me like she’ll kill me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in the girls’ toilette. She closed the door behind her, but Sulli was knocking.

 

Eun Mi: Please go away such for a few minutes please I have to talk with Krystal…Alone!

 

We heard footsteps and Eun Mi just turned into an devil…her view was like to kill me…

 

Eun Mi: From where did you have this necklace?

Krystal: What does it matter?

Eun Mi: Say it!

Krystal: It’s not in your interests!

Eun Mi: Yah don’t speak with me like that! I know you got it from Minho!

Krystal: Why you asked me if you know!

Eun Mi: Minho bought this necklace for ME!

Krystal: Are you sure? Why he gave it to me if he bought it for you?

 

That was too much…Eun Mi grabbed the necklace and pulled on the necklace until it brakes and run away. I began to cry because I didn’t know how to say it Minho…he will not believe me.

 

Sorry for the late update and also sorry if it’s boring. Please comment and subscribe ^^   Ah yes and also sorry my bad English…I know it’s really bad but I’m really sorry mianeh!