Wae!?

she's pretty

Photobucket

 

TAEMIN POV

I parked my car near by a little café and get off. I held a really big teddy bear in my arms and laid my jacked over it because of the rain. I searched for Sulli but I couldn’t see her anywhere. Aw I want to speak with her but she isn’t here…I should go to the bus station maybe she’s there… I walked to down a small street beside the café. I saw the bus station but Sulli wasn’t there. The rain went stronger and I wanted to get under a tree. Just then I saw Sulli with Chunji standing under a tree. First I wanted to go to her and put her with me but then I thought then nothing will change and she will not accept my sorry so I stood there and watched them. When the bus arrived they went to the bus. In that moment I wanted to walk to Sulli and give her the teddy bear Chunji grabbed her wrist turned her round and kissed her cheek. I was shocked and stood there like a statue and dropped the teddy. My heart felled like it would break in two pieces and I run back to my car. I felt tears dropping down my face.

 

CHUNJI POV

After Sulli went in the bus I watched her driving away and waved her for a goodbye. I walked back to the café and was someone running the same way. I wasn’t sure but the person seemed like someone from SHINee but in that moment that couldn’t confuse me because of my happiness. I saw something lying on the floor and walked to it. It was a really big and cute teddy bear. I took it up and saw a little letter around the neck and I opened it.

 

Please forgive me <3

LT

 

Aw the teddy is too cute to lying here in the rain I put it with me.

When I was back in the café I sat down and put the teddy on the floor…

 

Niel: What’s that? He pointed on the teddy

Chunji: Nothing I found this cute teddy in the rain and it’s really too cute to let it out there.

C.A.P: Ye but why you don’t look for someone who lost it?

Chunji: There wasn’t anyone…and I will give it Sulli for present.

C.A.P: Look at it it’s dirty!

Ricky: Give it to me! Give it to me if you don’t spend it as a present! Please~~~~!

 

MINHO POV

I sat in the living room with Eun Mi and Krystal and watched TV. I saw Eun Mi sometimes looking at Krystal like she would kill her and I wondered why. After a short time Taemin came but without Sulli.

 

Minho: Taemin-ah where’s Sulli?

Taemin: She drove the bus…she will arrive in a few minutes…

 

He went upstairs to change his clothes. He seemed really conefused I wondered what happened to him. A few minutes Sulli came in and seemed also confused. Something happened I know…

 

Sulli: Annyeong!

Krystal, Minho: Annyeong!

Eun Mi: Sulli-ah! You’re really grown up!

 

Eun Mi went to Sulli and hugged her but it doen’t seemed that she would like it.

 

Sulli: Oppa we have to go home!

Minho: Wae?

Sulli: Did you forget? School starts tomorrow!

Minho: Ah ye!

Eun Mi: Oppa do you know where I can stay for a few days?

Minho: I don’t know…

Eun Mi: Could I come with you?

Minho: I’m sorry but we don’t have any place…

Eun Mi: Really? Aw but can you drive me to a hotel?

Minho: Ye of course!

Sulli: Oppa we have to go now!

Minho: Ye! Krystal goodbye…maybe we see us in school ^^ I hugged her

Krystal: Annyeong Oppa

 

Aw she called me oppa :3 I don’t know why but I really like it when she call me like that. We screamed goodbye upstairs and went out of the house and walked to my car. I stopped by a little hotel near my home and let Eun Mi out of the car.

 

Eun Mi: Bye oppa! See you!

Minho: Bye!

 

I drove home and Sulli and I went in. No one was at home and we didn’t wander because our parents were really busy. I went upstairs in my room and laid down on my bed. I put my phone out and listened to music. I sat up and felt something in my pocket. I put it out and it was a little box. I opened it and saw a necklace in it and remembered that I bought it for Krystal. I laid back down and held the necklace in the air. I played with the necklace and tought about Eun Mi and krystal. Something must be happened to them, it’s not normal that they are so enemies. I have to give that necklace to Krystal but when? I will give it to her in school if I see her…