REGISTRATION FOR HOMECOMING

HE LOVES HIM

“All students are requested to go school theatre right now,” announces Mr. Choi throughout speakers all over the school. Well, the most excited should be the popular groups. Every year only, popular students will be the nominees. It will mark a great history if unpopular student join the homecoming competition. And this year will be the honorable year for the history to be embarks.

“Okay, everyone I want to make it short. Students who wish to be the King and Queen of the school, rise and take your place on this stage with me,” Mr. Choi’s voice roams in the theatre. He will acts as Homecoming night party’s director.

As expected, the most predicted students stand proudly on the stage. They are Park Jiyeon, Yong Junhyung, Kim Hyuna, Jang Hyunseung and Goo Hara. Others students cheer loudly for each of their names.

“Okay, we have 3 nominees for Queen and 2 nominees for King. Now, we short for 1 male nominee since they should form Homecoming Couple. Anyone?” he asks.

The female students shout the F4 members name. “Kim Myungsoo!” “Lee Joon oppa!” “Jaehyo-sshi!” But not one of three of them dares to join it because they don’t want to compete with their leader, Junhyung.

“No one dares? Okay, I’ll let the registration open until next week. So we’ll meet again Tuesday next week in this theatre for final line-up. Class dismissed.”

Students slowly cleared the seats and kept talking about it.

*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *

THE NEXT DAY

The vote campaign indeed starts early. Even before the contestants list being finalizes, the contestants busily promote themselves. Posters are hanged up around the school to encourage students to vote on them.

Dongjun POV

School kinda a bit noisy today because the so-called contestants for the Homecoming are busily promoting themselves to gain votes from students. And their in ugly faces stuck everywhere in the school even in the washroom. It’s freaks me out when I’m having my business in toilet. I’m getting a shock to see a poster of one of the female contestant stuck behind the door just when I shut the door.

“VOTE FOR PARK JIYEON!”

She looked like the girl which I bumped last week. Fighting for Queen’s position, huh? Like you ever make it.

When I went out from the toilet stall, a group of male students entered the toilet. They are no other than the Evil F4. F**k that Junhyung.

No One POV

“Woohoo, looks who we have here. Our old buddy, the gay guy,” teases Junhyung when he see Dongjun in the washroom. He always grabs chance to insult and bully Dongjun whenever he saw him.

“You shouldn’t do your business here. Male room is not for you but the female room is just right for you, sissy,” added Joon.

“Shut up, ,” replied Dongjun. They keep bullying him everyday making school feels like hell.

“Guys, just leave him alone,” said Jaehyo from behind. He used to be Dongjun’s closest friend and pity him for getting insults mainly from Junhyung and Joon every day. But he never stand out for him because he might getting the same treatment as Dongjun from their evil leader.

“Why you keep defending him? Are you still regard him as your friend?” asked Myungsoo to Jaehyo. He just keep silent and get out from the toilet.

The bell rings. “You’re lucky today. Or else, we’ll do the worse,” warned Junhyung before they walk out from the washroom. Dongjun is left alone, sighing in depress.

“Why bad things only happens to me?”

Jiyeon POV

Tomorrow will be the day for finalists to be finalized. The class is boring as usual today. *beeps* Text from my Junhyung.

Babe, I’m gonna late for today. Just go back alone. Sorry and don’t be mad.

I sigh. Seems like I have to go back with my driver today. I walk to school entrance and Mr. Cha is waiting for me. Suddenly, I remember that my notebook left in the classroom. I told Mr. Cha to wait and quickly adjourn to my classroom.

When I walk passing the school gym, I hear chuckles and sound if couple making out in the gym. They must don’t have any shame to do that in broad light. But what startled me is when the girl calls the boy’s name.

No, it couldn’t be him.

_______________________________

Sorry for late update .. i hope i didnt lose my darling readers...TT