OH MY SCHOOL!

HE LOVES HIM

Jiyeon POV

I arrive at my school, St. President High School located at the centre of bustling Seoul city in one fine spring day. Today is special and one of the most important day in my highschoollife. Today is registration for annual Homecoming King & Queen competition that will be held during summer this year.

This competition is extremely important to secure my position as the most popular queenka in this school. I must be crowned as Homecoming Queen so I will win this competition no matter what.

I approach my locker to pick up some books for today lesson. Suddenly, someone back hug me. “Good morning, sweetheart,” a male voice greets me. I whirled around and there is my boyfriend, Yong Junhyung, the sweetest one ever.

“Good morning, honey,” I greet him and peck on his lips. “Don’t forget today we gonna sign up for Homecoming,” I reminded him.

“Don’t worry. I never forget about it since we surely be the Homecoming Couple this year,” he answered with his drop-dead smile.

My boyfriend is the most popular kingka so a lot of girls dying to get him. But well girls, I got him first. Being together with him actually increases my popularity and my chance to win the Homecoming Queen title. He is in a gang which called F4 with other hot hunks; Ahn Jaehyo, Lee Joon and Kim Myungsoo. Some students called them “The Evil F4” because some of them are quite evil and playboy. I don’t know why they keep calling them that. My Junhyung? Nah, I trust him. He is not a playboy and he’ll never cheat on me.

My best friends, Lizzy and Nana approach me. They often call themselves “Caramel Twin”. They have been my loyal followers since our freshmen year in high school. Well, who don’t want to be friend with me, the popular and rich girl. They always cling on me and I know, they’re just riding on my popularity. Three of us walk to our class and I bumped with someone who I hate the most.

Guess who? Goo Hara, that . She is my rival and self-proclaimed queenka. But poor my, she had no friends because of her y attitude. I know she always aim chance to steal away my Junhyung and I never let off my guard. Both of us quarrel over him last year and in the end I’m the one who got him. Sorry , the best girl always win.

I can’t focus through the whole lesson since my mind is juggling with the homecoming competition registration after the lunch break. I wish I can skip Mr. Choi’s Mathematics class, the most boring lesson ever.

At last, lunch break finally come. Junhyung waits me up outside the class. Both of us walk together toward the cafeteria. In this school cafeteria, there is a platform where only popular kids can seat on it. See, this school is all about status, whether you’re on popular or unpopular team. If you’re rich, pretty and gorgeous, so you’re belong to popular group. But if in other round, nerd (drama, science or math clubs), poor or plain-looked means that you’re belong to unpopular team.

Being in popular group, you can rule the other students. You’ll be the king or queen for them. The Homecoming King and Queen competition will determine who’s the strongest kingka and queenka of the school.

These are the most famous faces in popular team;

 

After taking the food from the counter, I walk with my duo followers. Suddenly, an unknown guy bump me causing my food tray fall rightly on my dress and bits of salad lands rightly on my favorite heels.

“Owh, ! What you’ve done?” I shout the weird and messy looking boy front of me. He quickly apologizes a few times for his mistake.

“What have you done to my thousand dollar of Chanel dress and my favorite pairs of Jimmy Cho’s heels. Being sorry is not enough. You must pay for cleaning. Ughh!” I turn and walk away with angriness toward my boyfriend. He helps me removes bits of spaghetti which stained my dress. How lucky me to have a caring boyfriend like him. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Hara staring madly at me. Well, she probably is being jealous.

Dongjun POV

Hell, I just arrive at this crap school. The school where they only care about status and popularity, St. President High School. I don’t know why my parents insists me to study in this school anyway. “This is the best school throughout the Seoul,” according to them. They don’t understand me at all. And they will never ever since they always busy with their own career. Dad with his company, mum with her women’s association and yoga things. They never care for me at all. And I hate this school the most because I have to face my enemies every day. The only good point about this school is that we can use any clothes instead of uniforms. Cool, huh?

Today’s school is usual. Nothing changes except today is registration for whatever Homecoming King and Queen competition. I don’t ever care what the heck is that but all students in this school are going crazy about it.

“Have you heard? Today is the registration for King and Queen.”

“I bet Park Jiyeon surely will join. And don’t forget her hot boyfriend, Yong Junhyung.”

“They gonna make Homecoming couple this year.”

“Hyuna and Hyunseung also might win the Homecoming couple. They’re awesome couple.”

“I’m so jealous.”

“I wonder if F4 will join this competition.”

Everybody is just talking about that through the whole day. And even the janitors do so. When lunch time arrive, I go to school cafeteria with my friends, Jieun, Suji and Yura. They’re all girls and my only friends. Don’t ask me why because you’ll know it later.

When I am walking toward the counter, I saw someone who caught my eyes immediately. He is Kim Donghyun, the most charismatic students council president ever. He enters the cafeteria with his friends, mostly the higher positioned council members. I like him since I first meet him in freshmen years. No one ever know my feeling towards him. And likely now you get what I mean just now. Yes, I’m a gay. And the whole school knows about but they never bother of my existence.

While I am too busy gazing at charismatic Kim Donghyun, I accidentally bump into a girl. The tray that her holding is thrown and messing over her clothes. I quickly apologize a few times too her but she keep blabbing loudly how expensive her clothes and ask me to pay for laundry. No problem. She really want to show off after all. She stomps toward the platform where only popular students can step onto it. Oh, no wonder she’s behaves that way. Spoil brat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Phewhh! Finally this is my first update...<3<3<3 *applause please*

BTW, the character are all fiction so I hope readers dont take it seriously if I made your favourite idols as bad one.

It just made up after all. Let me know what you think about this chapter. Comments are welcomed.