Happy Valentine's Day

Love Is In The Air: A Valentine's Day Special

Soojung practically rolls out of bed excitedly that morning. Her alarm clock has only one more minute until it rings, but she's already turned it off. Making her way to the bathroom, she passes by the wall calendar and smiles. February 14 is circled with a red marker. It's Valentine's Day!

After getting dressed in her uniform, she grabs a little box she bought from Iris yesterday, and her heart flutters just by looking at it. Soojung stuffs it inside her backpack and walks out of her room and finds her older sister having breakfast.

"Early and excited, aren't you?" Sooyeon teases when she sees Soojung with a big grin on her face. "Come and have breakfast first before you go, Taemin isn't even here yet."

"Unnie, are you helping at the shop again today?" asks Soojung as she grabs her cup of hot milk.

Sooyeon nods. "Jinki can't work alone – well, actually he has lots of employees to help him, but I kind of feel that I have to help him, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah. But, will you be able to go to our school concert?"

"I don't know. If the sale ends earlier, maybe I'll take Jinki with me too."

A usual ring on the doorbell came. 07.25am, right on time. Soojung quickly finishes her milk and takes a croissant along with her, and circles the dining table to give a kiss on the cheek to her sister. "I'm leaving! Happy Valentine's Day, Sooyeonie unnie!"

Taemin greets her with the usual bad-mood look out of his sleepiness. But Soojung pays no attention to that.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Taemin!" she beams at him.

"Yeah. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Soojung," he merely replies it, and they make their way towards school.

Soojung splits the croissant she brought from home and gave half to Taemin. "I don't know why we have to go to school first when the concert is tonight! Can't we like, just prepare for the concert?"

"We are helping out with the concert."

"Then, why are we wearing uniforms?"

"Because we're students? I don't know, you can always change."

Soojung kicks his side. "You're so annoying. I hope you get a Valentine."

Taemin scoffs with a smirk spread across his face. "Yeah. Thanks, Soojung, you're really nice."


Jinki opens up his shop early today, with only a few employees that have arrived. Sooyeon and Yoona are two of the few. The former is busy arranging the cards on their shelves, while the latter is busy fixing her hair in front of one of the glass cabinets. The bell of the shop door rings, and they all leave their activities to greet the customer.

"Hello, welcome to Iris Flowers and Gift Shop! How may I help you?"

The young high-school girl – in the same uniform as the three others that come here almost everyday – is a little surprised for being greeted in unison, but she smiles anyway. "I'm looking for a sunflower."

"Oh, do you need a bouquet or just singles?" Jinki asks.

"Just one stalk is okay."

Sooyeon takes a fresh sunflower from a shelf, and gives it to the girl. "Here you go," she says. "You're from Woosang High, aren't you?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, it's just that we're all alumni from like, five years ago," she giggles, and drives the girl by the shoulders towards the counter.

Jinki checks the sunflower out, and asks, "Do you need a receipt?"

"Yes, please," the girl replies, and then she takes two lollipops from a container. "Add these too, please."

"O-kay.. under what name should I put you in, miss?"

"Choi Jinri."

Jinki puts the two lollipops inside a small paper bag, and gives them to Jinri along with the flower and the receipt. "Here you go, Jinri. Thanks for coming, and happy Valentine's Day!"

"Thank you, sunbaenim. Happy Valentine's Day to you guys too," she bows to him, and leaves the store.

Jinki and Sooyeon exchange looks, while Yoona just stares at the door Jinri just walked out through. "She's so pretty."


Taeyeon closes up her coat tighter when she feels the remainder of the winter breeze blowing through. After locking her car, she walks ahead down the pathway where in the end stood proud a tall, black gate.

It's a cemetery, and Taeyeon has been visiting it once every year since three years ago. Her grip on the paper bag she's carrying tightens as she enters the graveyard. She never forgets his place among thousands of gravestones. With the name Park Jungsu carved on it, and sequences of numbers that one of them says February 14, 2009.

They day he passed away.

"It's been a while, Jungsu-ya," says Taeyeon, and she takes a seat next to his grave. "How have you been?"

She knows she'll never get an answer for her questions, or any other thing she says, but she still talks anyway.

"Valentine's Day is here again. I still remember our last –" she scoffs, "– as if it ever leaves my mind. But, that's okay. I already tried my best to forget you, but I guess people like you aren't mean to be forgotten, nor replaced – those things are ill-advised.. I think it's about time for me to let go, don't you think so too?" Taeyeon traces the characters of the word love on the ground. "We had a good run, and even though it didn't end so well, we can always move on. I can always move on.."

Taeyeon gets up, and puts the paper bag in front of his gravestone. "They're chocolates. I made them for you," she says. "It's the last, so I thought I should give you something. Think of it as a token of my feelings for you. A reminder, whatever. Just know that, you are irreplaceable."

She wipes the one and only tear that slides out from her right eye. "Bye, Jungsu. Happy Valentine's Day."

As she turns on her heels and walks away, Taeyeon accidentally steps on her writings on the ground.

Sometimes, love means being able to let go.


Jinah asks a member of the band club if he's seen Seungho anywhere, and he says he last saw him in the eleventh grade game strips, helping with his class' booth. She skips happily out of the school building with a heart shaped box filled with chocolate that she had made yesterday, with Cheolyong's help of course.

He didn't do much, though, but at least he stayed with her until late at night, until she finally felt satisfied with her own creation. And for that, she rewarded him with a small box of failure chocolates to him. Actually, the failure chocolates are the result of Cheolyong's help. But he's happy with just that, and that makes her feel much easier.

Jinah can see Seungho from afar, in one of the booths. She puts on her best smile and hides the box behind her back.

"Seung–"

But when she comes closer, Jinah can see someone else standing next to her boyfriend. He's holding her by the waist, and he's smiling – something that rarely happens nowadays when he's with her – and she, the girl she recognizes as Soyeon, smiles too, before leaning over to whisper something in his ears.

They're giggling, and everything else in Jinah's ears turn fades away. She feels like she's deaf, but she's not. She can still hear Seungho and Soyeon's giggle loud and clear in her mind. She feels this urge to be angry, but then it comes resembling a major -slap in her face.

It's not worth it.

She turns on her heels, and rushes her steps out of the booths area, towards anywhere, any other place than here.

Cheolyong, from his booth, sees her throwing her box of chocolates into the bushes.

"Guys, I have to go somewhere first," he hands his hammer to Byunghee and chases after Jinah, picking up the box she threw away, and follows her to the school garden.


Minho walks through the hallways covered in sweat after playing three soccer games on the field. And before his friends at the booth complains on how he smells, he thinks it's better to take a shower at the gym first and change his clothes.

Once he opens his locker, a great, pink pile of letters and candies and gift boxes greets him. Minho sighs. He doesn't bother to read them, he just puts it aside to get his hands on the t-shirts he keeps there.

But behind that pile still lies a pink little box with a teddy bear sitting on it. It catches his eyes, because the teddy bear is wearing a soccer uniform. He opens it, and finds a small card inside with chocolates and candies surrounding it. It's just a regular Valentine's Day card, but the whole bear thing makes him curious on who sent it.

to Minho,

Um, I honestly don't know what to write here, but whatever.

I just really like you, and I think the teddy bear suits you very much – soft, and sweet, and cute, and it likes soccer! ㅋㅋ

Happy Valentine's Day.

from Soojung

P.S., I don't know if you know me or not, but I'm in class 11-4!

A smile creeps up on his face.

Minho takes a piece of chocolate and plops it inside his mouth. Now he knows which booth he should check out first.

"Sweet."


Suji sneaks out from her class' booth to go to the backstage, where Infinite is preparing to perform on stage in a few minutes. She sees Myungsoo there, tuning his guitar.

"Oh, Suji-ah," he says when he sees her. "What are you doing here?"

"I just want to see you," she takes a seat on his amp. "When will you be going on stage?"

"I don't know, maybe after this performance, or the one after this.."

Myungsoo sits next to Suji, his hand on top of hers. She sighs, and he wonders why.

"Well, before you go on stage, I want to give something to you," Suji draws her hand inside her blazer pocket and pulls out what seems like a ring box. He definitely didn't see this coming. "It's for you. Open it."

"Suji-ah, I.."

"Just open it, Myung."

Myungsoo opens the box and turns out, it isn't a ring that is sitting there, it's a guitar pick. It's made of hard plastic, it's red, and the letters M and S are carved into it.

"I actually thought of it as Myung-Soo, but then I realizes it could be something like Myungsoo and Suji.." she explains, and looks up at him, beaming happily. "Happy Valentine's Day, Myungsoo. I love you."

Seeing the smile upon Suji's face somehow makes Myungsoo's heart ache. He feels very guilty because since god-knows-when, he's never been able to express his feelings that well. His relationship with Suji can even be considered a miracle considering on how he confessed to her.

Myungsoo smiles – not smirk, smiles – and leans forward, kissing Suji sweetly on the lips. It's their first actual kiss, other than the ones on the cheeks and the forehead and the emoticons in their texts, and it's the first time Myungsoo feels that he can actually be honest to this girl.


"Are you crying?"

It's a stupid question coming out from Cheolyong, when he sees Jinah under the acacia tree. Of course she is, she has tears rolling out of her eyes, for goodness' sake. But he supposes that it's been a long time – maybe six or seven years? – since he last saw her cry, and it just feels kind of strange.

Cheolyong sits cross legged next to Jinah. "Hey, don't cry.."

"Go away, Cheolyong."

"Don't be like that, Jinah," he awkwardly stretches his arm out and pats her head. "Both you and I know that Seungho is a jerk.."

"It's not about Seungho," she says with a hoarse voice from behind her hands. "It's about me.."

He quirks his eyebrow. "What about you?"

"I saw them – Seungho and Soyeon – hugging and whispering ang giggling, and do you know how I feel?"

"Hurt?"

"No, not really," she scoffs, and turns to him with red eyes. "I felt nothing, I felt completely fine – maybe just a little wee bit surprised, but the point is, it's almost as if it's inevitable, as if I can see it coming.."

"So, you're okay?"

"I can't really say that I am, but.." Jinah wipes off her tears. "I think I'll break up with Seungho tonight."

Cheolyong pats her head again. "Well, I think that's the right decision to make," he says. "Do you want to go home? I mean, we can like watch funny movies while eating super salty popcorns and play Mario Kart after that, so you'd cheer up."

"No thanks," she replies. "But you know what's weird?"

"What?"

"I feel this strange urge to hug you right now."

Before he can even say anything, Jinah already wraps her arm around his waist, and buries herself in his chest. "Thanks for always being there for me, Cheolyong."

Despite the surprise, he awkwardly rubs her back, nodding. "Yeah. Now cheer up and don't cry anymore," says Cheolyong. 

She sighs and leans back against the tree. "So, I just lost my Valentine, and you don't have a Valentine," says Jinah, and then she looks up at her best friend with sparkling eyes. "What do you say we spend this year's Valentine's together, Cheolyong?"

He freezes for a second, and then chuckles. "Sure," says Cheolyong, and then he pulls out two boxes of chocolate from his blazer pocket.

"Oh, my chocolates.."

"Yeah, I picked it up. So.." he holds out a box – his own box of failed chocolates – to her. "Since we both made them and all, so, this is for us."

Jinah laughs and hits Cheolyong's arm softly. He laughs along with her and pops open the box, and gives her a heart-like shaped chocolate, or what seems like it.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Jinah."


Kai holds Yoona's hand in the middle of the crowd, guiding her to the best spot to watch the performances from the center of the school yard, Taeyeon tailing behind them. Even though dinner tables are spread out between them, most people still choose to watch them while standing, jumping and swaying their body to the sound.

"You lovebirds, you're making me jealous," Taeyeon kiddingly hits Kai on the shoulder. "I'm just gonna go somewhere, okay?"

Yoona nods. "Okay, don't get lost, Taeng!"

Taeyeon manages to squeeze herself out of the crowd of high-schoolers and decides to go down the strip of booths.

She's not really one for crowded places, and roaming around a concert alone makes her thoughts race a hundred directions. And Taeyeon is not one for thinking either.

Suddenly, a kid with a skateboard jumps out of nowhere and passes by her abruptly. She loses balance, and when she's just about to stumble backwards, she lands into the hands of a very, very adorable man, so adorable that she becomes embarrassed and quickly helps herself to stand up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

To her surprise, the man smiles. He doesn't seem like a high-school student, and he's not wearing a uniform, but what is he doing here? Taeyeon can't help but wonder.

"It's okay, it's just an apple," he says, and she shifts her gaze down to find a completely wasted toffee apple on the ground. He sticks out a hand at her. "My name is Jang Wooyoung. And you are?"

She shakes his hand. "Kim Taeyeon, and about your apple, I'll buy you a new one, okay?"

"Sounds great, Taeyeon-sshi," he grins and she grins, and they laugh along the way to the candy apple seller.


Butterflies fill Soojung's stomach when she sees Minho in front of her booth.

He's talking to one of her classmates, Amber, but the only thing on her mind is if he's seen her teddy bear or not. The question is answered when Amber snaps a finger in front of her face.

"Earth to Soojung? Minho is looking for you," she says, jabbing her thumb in his direction.

"Oh – oh yeah, okay."

Soojung shyly walks over to where Minho is standing. He doesn't say a thing and neither does she, and he takes out the small teddy bear from his blazer pocket.

"I suppose this little guy's from you?" he asks, and she just nods sheepishly. "Well, thanks, Soojung. I like – no, I love it."

Her heart flutters, and she gathers up the courage to look up at him. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's different," Minho shrugs. "But, come to think of it, I do know you. In fact, I've seen you a lot.. you're that girl who once hit the basketball scoreboard with the volley ball, aren't you?"

Soojung slaps her own cheek in shame. "Don't remind me, that was embarrassing."

"You seem to have a lot of energy," he chuckles. "And, you're also the girl who plays the violin in band club, and you like to sit by the soccer field under one of the acacia trees, and you're the girl that Mr. Joo yells at in History class because you yawn all the time. And another thing, you always sit with a guy named Taemin at lunch. Am I right?"

Soojung is amazed by the fact that Minho notices a lot of things about her. It kinds of give her a little bit of hope that he pays attention to her as much as she does to him. "Yeah, but how did you know?"

"Through the grape vine of course," he laughs. "By the way, who is that Taemin guy anyway?"

"Oh, he's my best friend. We've known each other for like, I don't know, twelve, thirteen years?"

"Wow, that's a long time. Potential boyfriend?"

"No – no, of course not. Me and Taemin don't think about each other that way at all," she quickly denies, flailing her arms around, agitated. "Why?"

"Because if he's not, maybe I can take the spot?"

Soojung stares at Minho, searching for any signs if he's lying, or kidding around, or is it just plain sweet-talking, and then she sees it in her eyes. He's curious, he's intrigued, he's interested, and he may just probably be falling for her right now.

"Okay.." she says, smiling sheepishly despite her leaping heart.

"Hey, my friend from Infinite is going to perform soon.. want to go to the front of the stage and check them out?" Minho offers his arm to her, grinning cheekily.

Soojung would have squealed. She links her arm with his, accepting the offer. "I'd love to."


"For the next performance, please give your shout out to INFINITE!"

Accompanied by cheers and applause, Infinite steps onto the stage, bright colorful lights shining down at them. Myungsoo takes his place in center stage, and takes the microphone off its stand.

"Good night everyone, I'm Myungsoo," he greets, and the audiences whoops. His eyes search for a certain figure of a tall girl in a tusk white coat among them, and when his eyes caught a sight of her, he smiles. "Yeah. So, initially, Infinite was going to perform this hardcore rock music , and then we realize that it's Valentine's Day, it's night, it's all pink and romantic, so we decided to perform a love song instead."

Myungsoo picks up his red electric guitar, and hooks it up on the amp. "Before we start, I just want to say that for all of you, who has somebody whom you deeply love and care for," his gaze stop at Suji, who's smiling back at him. "Remember to show them that you do. Because to some people, love doesn't exist unless you acknowledge it in front of other people, and I, Kim Myungsoo, is doing it right now."

He softly kisses the red pick given by his girlfriend, and gets ready to strum his guitar. "I, personally, dedicate this song to my girlfriend, Bae Suji, and for all of you people in love," he says, and the crowd squeals. "Everyone, this is Have I Told You Lately."

Myungsoo picks the first note, and he starts singing.

Suji-ya, have I told you lately that I love you? 

Because I really do.


In the middle of people that are swaying to Infinite's vocalist's voice, Taemin stands still. His hands are drawn inside his pockets, and his eyes are staring into Soojung's back, who is a few meters in front of him, linking arms with none other than Minho.

Taemin still remembers a few minutes ago when they passed by him and she mouthed an excited 'Taemin, we're linking arms!' and he congratulated them with a smile and a thumb up.

He sighs.

Thirteen years have he spent together with Soojung. And the last few months of his brain tricking him into thinking that he actually likes that bossy, annoying, noisy he calls best friend. Taemin can only feel glad that she's with Minho right now. Besides, she's not much of his type, anyway.

But even after he said all that, Taemin still feels a little unwilling to let Soojung be with a guy other than him. Maybe because they're best friends? Or is he just jealous? The answer is held by Taemin himself and unfortunately, he doesn't really quite know the answer either.

He's just about to leave, when he almost bumps into a small figure standing next to him.

Taemin looks down to a dark-haired girl with porcelain skin, big doll-eyes and pink, plump lips. He's quite familiar with her. In fact, it's kind of hard to forget first love.

"Hello, Jinri," he greets, and the girl shoots him a stare, before handing him a stalk of sunflower, catching him off-guard.

"Hello, to you too, Taemin," says Jinri as she shifts her gaze away from him.

"How have you been? It's been what, like, fifteen years?"

"We're in the same school since kindergarten, idiot."

Taemin laughs at her remark.

Choi Jinri has always been weird for as long as Taemin has known her – which is forever, because apparently, they met before he even knows Soojung. In kindergarten, she's always alone. And when he tries to ask her to come play with him, she ignores him and goes back to reading her storybooks. During middle school and high school, although they rarely talk because he's always with Soojung, they often exchange silent glances, just wondering, how have you been? Although, despite her glacial persona, Taemin feels warm when he's with Jinri. Maybe because they're alike.

And she hasn't changed at all. A sunflower at night?

Kind of makes Taemin miss her and her weirdness.

Jinri gives him a lollipop, and he realizes that she herself is already on one. Taemin happily unwraps it and put it inside his own mouth. He snickers as he puts the sunflower between his ears.

"Thanks for cheering me up. You should too," he nudges her softly. "Happy Valentine's Day, Jinri."

Jinri sighs, and looks at him with a slightly annoyed expression, but apparently, it can't hide the glee all over her face. "Whatever. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Taemin."


"Aw, that Myungsoo guy is so romantic!" Yoona squeals as she hits her boyfriend's shoulder. "Hey, Kai, do you know him?"

"Of course I do. And I know his girlfriend too," says Kai. "They haven't gone out for so long, but their relationship is known throughout the school since both of them are popular and all. But they keep it low profile, and it really seems like Myungsoo is madly in love with Suji. That guy has problems with expressing his feelings, and honestly I was kind of taken aback when he decided to dedicate this song to her.."

Yoona lets out this dreamy sigh. "How romantic," she says, and then nudges him playfully. "You know, come to think of it, Kai, you're kind of stiff like him too, aren't you? Why don't you learn Romance 101 from Myungsoo?"

And all of a sudden the last thing she hears is a scoff coming out from Kai. Her vision suddenly goes black, because he is covering her eyes with a piece of cloth that she recognizes as his uniform tie.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"Calm down, Yoong," Kai chuckles. "It's a surprise."

"Kim Jongin, you don't have to act all childish because I called you unromantic, you know? I love you and I still do and I'll always do, no matter how annoying and over-protective you are! Now get this off me!"

"That's something nice to hear. I love you too, Yoong, and I'll always will too. You can take off the blindfold now."

Yoona abruptly rips the tie off her face and turns around to see a grinning Kai. "What were you doing?"

"You don't realize anything?"

"What? What did you do, Kai?"

"Seriously, Yoong, you didn't feel anything?"

"...Kai. Please."

He bursts out laughing. "Oh my god, Yoona. Check your neck."

"My neck? What the hell did you do to my–" Her yells stop when she feels a thin chain enlacing her neck. The tip of her pretty fingers grazes the material until it touches a thin metal shaped like the head of a pretty doe. Yoona looks up at Kai. "What.. what is this?"

"It's my gift to you," he smiles, and leans over to kiss her forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day, Yoong."

Yoona can feel herself tearing up in his arms. "Aw, Kai.. this is so wonderful.."

He chuckles and pulls her closer. "See? Who said I can't be romantic?"

And after he says that, Yoona's elbow jabs him on the ribs. "Stupid," she laughs, and he laughs along with her. "Blindfolding your girlfriend with a stinky tie to put on a necklace is not romantic. But I love it. I love you."


It's almost midnight, which means Valentine's Day is almost over, and Jinki and Sooyeon have just closed the shop. He's sitting in one of the bakery tables while calculating the sale profits for today and she's just finished putting away the remaining cakes into the cooler.

"Quite a day, huh," Sooyeon says as she takes the seat across from him.

"It's Valentine's Day after all," he chuckles.

"Do you know what Yoona just texted me?"

"What?"

"They saw Soojung and Minho linking arms at the concert, and Taemin was with that Jinri girl that came to the shop this morning, do you remember?"

"What, seriously? Taemin's like, a chick-magnet," Jinki shakes his head, chuckling.

Sooyeon sighs. "And here we are, single people taking care of a shop that helps people fulfill their dreams and pursue their true love," she says. "How ironic."

He pushes her kiddingly. "Sorry if you'd rather be somewhere with someone else celebrating Valentine's Day."

"No, really, I didn't mean it like that at all. I'd rather be here and spend the day with you."

Jinki freezes. But before he can say anything else, Sooyeon already grabs her coat.

"It's late. I think I should go home now, Soojung will be home soon and I definitely want to meet that Minho guy," she giggles, and gathers up her things. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"...Yeah. Good night, Sooyeon," is all Jinki says, before she bids goodbye and walks out with a ring of the door.

He sighs as he looks over to the bouquet of roses on the counter. His well-planned plan is now wasted. He has spent eight years knowing her, and the last three years of waiting in uncertainty. And it's only now that he has managed to gather up his courage, only to be crumbled down again.

It's only when he hits his forehead against the table when he realizes, maybe it's not too late.

Jinki grabs the bouquet and rushes out of the door, not bothering to get his jacket to protect him from the cold night breeze, running down the way to Sooyeon's house.

And like a light of hope, he sees her not too far in front of her.

"Sooyeon!"

Hearing her name being called, she turns. "Jinki? What are you doing here?!"

Jinki is already standing in front of Sooyeon, trying to gather all of his breaths before saying what he has to say.

"Sooyeon," he says her name so firmly despite his thumping heart. And it's not because of the running, not at all. It's because of the girl in front of him. Jinki holds out the bouquet of roses to Sooyeon, and puts on his best smile. "I'm sorry if it's late and all, but.. I like you."

"..What?"

"I like you, and it has been like, three years, since you decided to help me out at the shop. I like you when you cheerfully serve the cakes for the customers of the bakery, when you stress over arranging a special bouquet order, when you beautifully pick up and smell the freesias, when you fix yourself for the customers when you're already and always pretty, and everything else outside the shop, because I like everything about you."

It's silence for a little while. Jinki doesn't know what to do anymore because he's pretty much said everything. And suddenly, Sooyeon laughs. 

"Jinki, why do you only tell me now?"

He stares at her, puzzled. It's his turn to say, "What?"

She takes the bouquet of roses from him. "I like you too," says Sooyeon, and Jinki can feel his heart leap. "I don't know for how long, but I always feel good when I'm with you. Spending time with you together in the shop today is certainly wonderful, surrounded by flowers and cards and love, and all."

"..Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

"So.."

"So?"

Jinki and Sooyeon bursts out in laughters, holding each other. After the long wait, they're finally able to tell each other how they feel, on this special day. They both learn something today – love is always there, and it's never too late to realize and show it.

She glances at her watch. "Well, it's almost midnight," says Sooyeon, looking up meaningfully at him. "Turns out I got a Valentine after all."

He puts his arms around her and pulls her closer to plant a kiss on her forehead. She freezes at the contact, but the gentle touch of his lips against her skin makes her feel warm, and safe, and on top of all, happy.

"I'll always be your Valentine," says Jinki. "And I hope you will be too."

Sooyeons giggles and nods. "I would like that. Happy Valentine's Day, Jinki."

And when they kiss, they feel like the happiest people on earth. 

But then Jinki suddenly realizes that he left the shop door unlocked and opened wide. Sooyeon laughs, and he laughs, and they both run hand in hand back to the shop.

It's over midnight, and February 14th may have ended, but as long as she has him and he has her, everyday is Valentine's Day.


© hellopsr stories, 2012

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sigh. So in the end, Soojung ends up with Minho, Taemin might start something with Jinri (or not?), Nana ends up with Mir, Seungho ends up with Soyeon, Taeyeon might start something with Wooyoung, and Myungsoo is always with Suji and Yoona is always with Kai and Jinki finally confessed to Sooyeon. But however I noticed the requests you made on the comments (esp about MinStal vs TaeStal), well.. Sulli likes Taemin but he likes Krystal who likes Minho who apparently likes her back. But that still counts, right? LOL.

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day, I hope you enjoyed my story!