Chapter 2

I Will Take Care of Your Heart Until the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Person's POV

I woke up because of the strange feeling on my hair, it feels like someone was caressing it. I slowly lifted up my head, while rubbing my eyes. When my eyes are finally wide open, I saw Sooyeon smiling widely at me. "Good evening." I gave her a confused look and when I looked at the window, it's already dark. How long did I sleep?

 

"Your back must be hurting, lay here beside me." She moved to the side and patted the space between her. It's true, my back is in pain. Maybe because of my back had been stretched for a long time. I hesitated for a moment, but when I saw her waiting. I decided to lay beside her.

Once I'm comfortable with my position, she quickly snuggled closer to me. Hugging me. "How are you? Are you still in pain?" She shakes her head cutely and smiled. I smiled instantly and fixed her bangs. Once I'm done fixing her bangs, I hugged her sideways and stared at her beautiful face. "Stop staring~" She whined and covered my eyes. I removed her hands out of my sight and held them tightly.

 

"Why? Is it bad to stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" I questioned her and she hides her face inside my crook. "I'm not beautiful. My face is pale and I looked lifeless." She mumbled and it hurts me. I moved her head out of my crook and cupped her face, staring straight at her orbs. "Don't say that. For me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I don't care if your face is pale. I didn't love you because of your appearance, but I loved you because of who you are and not what you are. I don't care about your appearance and all I know is I love you." She sniffed and it got me worried.

 

She's now crying like a baby, her lips are pouting slightly. Her cry got harder and I wiped her tears. "Hey, why are you crying? Are you hurt or did I hurt you?" I asked worriedly and she hugged me tightly, instead of answering me. "I'm so touched by your words, that's why I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter