Chapter 3

I Will Take Care of Your Heart Until the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

Sooyeon stares at some kids playing around with each other. Sooyeon is happy that she can go out from that crappy hospital and let her have fresh air, instead of hospital air that she's breathing for a while now. Sooyeon felt that the wheelchair stopped moving so she turned her head around and saw you smiling at her

"Let's rest for a while first." You sat at the bench that was in front of her and pulls Sooyeon's wheelchair more closer to you.

"Tired?" Sooyeon asked while reaching out to wipe some sweats on your forehead. "No, I'm fine." You assured and gave her a small smile. "But you're sweating." Sooyeon said worriedly.

"It's fine, today's a hot day that's why I'm sweating." You held her hand that was wiping your sweats.

"Let me take care of you even just once, because it's always you who takes care of me." Sooyeon thought she's a burden to you sometimes because you always have to take care of her.

"It's my responsibility to take care of you Sooyeon-ah." You touched her cheek and left a kiss on her forehead. "And I also have the rights to take care of you." You giggled at her cuteness and let her wipe some of your sweat. 

Sooyeon was using the hem of her hospital gown to wipe your sweats off. After she finished swiping your sweats, she unexpectedly pecks your lips that made you blush. "How cute~" Sooyeon pinched your cheeks lightly while smiling widely.

You looked up and saw the sun was high up the sky and it giving a very hot temperature which is not suitable for Sooyeon's health.

"We should head back now, you can't stay under the sun for too long." Sooyeon pouted at the news because she still wants to stay outside a little longer. "Can't we stay here for a little longer babe~?" Sooyeon whined and continue pouting. "We can't, baby. I'm worried about your health if we stayed a little longer." 

"But---" Sooyeon pouted more and you can't resist kissing those pouting lips. "Don't be such hard-headed Sooyeon-ah. We will go back here tomorrow morning, I promise." You tried to convince her to go back inside and she nodded. "Promise?" You nodded while smiling. "I promise." You kissed her forehead and stood up. 

"Should we head back?" Sooyeon nodded her head and you started pushing her wheelchair. Arriving at her room, you helped her to lay on her bed. You fix the position of her pillows and also her hospital gown.

"Are you comfortable?" You asked while positioning her pillows in a more comfortable way. 

"This is fine. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter