Final

Guerrilla Concert
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minjoo should be cautious. No sane person would follow a stranger to an alley that leads to an unknown place.

But the stranger was the hoodie girl and for unknown reason Minjoo trusted her.

She watched with knitted brows when they stopped in front of a back door of an unknown building and the hoodie girl knocked on it. "Unnie! Chungah unnie!" She called.

It took a while before the door opened, revealing a gorgeous young lady dressed in a waitress uniform.

"Oh, Kkura! What are you doing here?" The lady looked a bit surprised before her eyes turned to Minjoo, "Wait, what happened?"

"I caught a rare valuable pokemon." The hoodie put a 'piece' finger sign, "and we need a place. Do you have an empty private table?"

Minjoo felt her face burning from the indirect praise and she unconsciously gripped the hoodie's hand tighter.

"Come in and wait inside. I'll go check." Chungah tilted her head, opening the door wider for the two to enter. The hoodie girl then led her inside, standing on the corner of what obviously a staff rest area.

Minjoo watched the kitchen beside the room through an opening on the wall. There were two males currently cooking and one female preparing drink on the bar. She was so focused on watching the hurly-burly of the kitchen that she didn't realize the hoodie girl already took down her hoodie.

The youtuber turned her head at Minjoo's loud gasp, raising her brow questioningly. "You okay?"

"Ah - yeah - I - I'm sorry."

The youtuber giggled, "For what?"

"I don't know, maybe for surprising you? Or for sticking out like a sore thumb?" Minjoo scratched her head with her free hand and whispered the next, "You're so breathtaking I couldn't believe myself."

The youtuber flashed a playful grin before turning around to the door, hand still holding tightly to Minjoo's. "You said that out loud."

"Ah - I'm sorry!"

"I just cleared your usual table," Chungah stepped in, oblivious with the growing awkwardness as she folded her hands and leaned against the wall beside the door, "Though I've been meaning to ask. It's not your first time here, so why the back door? You know your fans wouldn't bother you here, right?"

"Nah, I'm not worried about the fans. I'm worried about eight pups that might turn to lion soon." The youtuber shrugged, tapping Chungah's shoulder as she led Minjoo to the said table. "Thanks, by the way, unnie."

Minjoo bowed at the older lady, trying herself to stay composed as the latter obviously eyed their joined hands.

Two hours passed and no one noticed it. The two were chatting and laughing so hard that Minjoo threw herself sideways to the folded jacket on the couch. She gasped.

"Oh my god, I forgot!" Her eyes were wide as she hurriedly scrambled to get the phone inside her jacket's pocket. The same phone she's been holding before Sakura took her away.

Yena's phone.

Sakura watched with amused eyes as Minjoo comically panicked, mumbling something about hundreds of unread chats and missed calls. She actually chuckled when Minjoo mumbled 'Lion unnie is going to kill me...' with her panic.

Minjoo then turned at Sakura, "Um, can I tell them our location? Lion unnie asked."

Sakura laughed out loud as she pushed her half-filled drink forward, "Drink first. You're obviously panic, or maybe you really have a lion in your group?"

Minjoo bowed her head, feeling the heat creeping up to her face. She took Sakura's milkshake and drink it without a word. "Whoa, this is nice."

"It is, right? It's my favorite menu here." Sakura leaned forward on her elbow, eyeing Minjoo's empty glass right beside hers, "You can finish that up then we're going to leave."

Minjoo knitted her eyebrows.

"Sorry but I don't want your members to know this place." Sakura stood up, taking her purse on the table before giving the younger girl a funny wink. "Wait here, I'm going to pay."

Minjoo tried her best not to cough at Sakura's wink.

Minjoo caught Chungah's teasing smile before they left the cafe, this time through the front door. She smiled and

Please log in to read the full chapter