30% : The makeup

85%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, idiot. Let’s go home.” Those are the few words that Baekhyun finally says to me after he kept his lips sewed tight even after his phone call from Mina. 

He really did not say anything, and when it reached dinner time, he finally spoke; acting like nothing else ever happened.  

Even Sehun was awkward with Baekhyun being so quiet. There is this tension in this air that everyone notices, but decides not to say anything about it because it feels too burdening to be the first one to ask about it.

“Ok.” I nod my head, and bid my farewell to Mrs. Oh and Sehun. And Baekhyun does the same, of course, he only says goodbye to Mrs. Oh. He doesn’t even spare Sehun a glance.

We walk out of the cafe, and I do not know what to say or do. I have never been put in this kind of situation where Baekhyun is being awfully quiet, and obviously keeping a distance from me. 

He exhales out. And he turns to look at me angrily. “Are you seriously not going to ask me what’s wrong with me? Or like why I am not saying anything? Really, Woojin?” 

We are in the middle of the road, and he just starts screaming at me as if everything is my fault when obviously I haven’t done anything wrong!
And this infuriates me. So I scream back at him.

“You are the one who act all weird! And you are the one keeping secrets from me, so why are you the one getting angry with me?” 

Baekhyun lets out a sarcastic laugh. “Are you seriously ing—. !” He cusses, and runs his fingers through his hair. “Aren’t you even one bit concerned about me?” His voice softens down, and he looks wounded. But I have no idea why he would be wounded when I have done obviously nothing wrong to him! Everything was normal! In fact, I should be the one getting angry at him for throwing his childish tantrum at me.

“Seriously, why are you making everything my fault? You are the one who decided not to speak to us. You just shut yourself off, and you expect me to be concerned when you were clearly having fun talking to Mina about her red minidresses. In life, everything isn’t about you, Byun Baekhyun.” I snort, and fold my arms across my chest.
“Really?” Baekhyun flips his eyes. “You were the one giggling away with Sehun, being all touchy and helping each other to wear aprons. Are you two children?” 

I want to scream at him and pull his hair, but I control the urge. There are already people staring at us, wondering why on earth we are screaming at each other faces in the middle of the street.

“You know what? Yep. Everything is my fault. So while I cannot have my own relationship with other boys, you clearly can have any kind of relationship with other girls. Talk about double standard. But ok, fine, just make it my fault. Everything is my ing fault. Happy? So now screw off. If I see you your face for even a second longer, I would want to throw a punch in your face.” I show him my middle finger, and leave. 

There is this fire burning furiously in my heart, blazing further and further. 

I really ing hate Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

My notifications are blowing up. The time is eleven thirty pm, and I couldn’t really fall asleep; not after my big fight with Baekhyun.

This is really our first serious fight. And it scares me that I didn’t really know a lot about him. I heave a sigh, and give into the temptation of checking my social media, wondering what on earth are people busy talking about such that I receive so much notification in the short span of time.

I see Mina’s name on the list of people who has posted something on her story. And I unconsciously press on her icon. I am greeted with a black screen, then the neon lights come up on the screen. I squint my eyes to see clearer. It is obviously in a club, because there is loud techno music in the background that is so blaring you can’t really ignore it.

“It’s so much fun here! Right, Baekhyun?” Her sultry voice rings ever so beautifully. My fingers freeze as soon as I hear his name.

Of course, this was what they were talking about just now in Sehun’s cafe.

And he didn’t even tell me about it. I felt a wrench in my heart.

Then, his face pops up on my screen. He looks drunk. He stares into the camera with his half-opened eyes, and smiles lazily. “I am having the best time of my life!” He yells enthusiastically, and puts up his hand holding a beer bottle into the air.

“Oh no, if your girlfriend hears it, she will be really sad, you know? Apologise to Woojin, quick, quick!” Mina giggles.

That bloody girl is obviously having fun rubbing salt all over my wound. 

Baekhyun’s smile falters a little, and he doesn’t say anything but begins to gulp down the beer as if it is water.

Mina inches closer to him, because the camera got really close to Baekhyun. 

“Oh no, are you guys already having troubles in paradise? This is why I said that best friends can’t really be in a romantic relationship. Do you want me to make you happier?” 

And then it ends.

Mina is obviously flirting with Baekhyun, anyone with eyes and brains can easily tell that she has a thing for him. 

“He gets so angry when Sehun comes closer, but look at him being all comfortable with Mina touching him everywhere. She is practically sitting on his lap.” I hiss. 

“I hope you will ing drown in alcohol, Byun Baekhyun.” I snap and throw my phone across me. 

“He can’t even drink, so why the heck is he drinking?” I mutter under my breath. “He can’t dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter