Finding Out

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

It had been a couple weeks, and Daniel and I have been hanging out more. The thing is, is that I haven't seen Hyunseung since the movie incident. I didn't know what to do or to think. I mean, I have to admit that I did miss him. I never have actually met anyone like that before, so it was nice to have someone like that in my life. I haven't even talked to him since, no texting, or calling. 

While Daniel and I were eating lunch together, I was thinking about this. He said, "Nikki are you alright?"

I looked up from my food. I said, "Huh? Oh yeah, just... yeah, I'm fine!" 

"Lately, you have been distracted, are you okay? Everything alright at home?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's all good. What about you? Are your parents still fighting a lot?"

"Actually they have gotten better, they have actually been getting along a lot."

"That's good. I'm happy for you." I said

"I'm happy for you too."

We continued talking and we walked in the park. It was really nice and quiet. Today was the perfect day. The weather was great. I was here with Daniel. It just feels like something is missing. Of course I knew what was missing, but I'm not going to admit that. 

All of a sudden, Daniel stopped. I looked back and walked back to where Daniel was. I asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I have something to tell you." he said while rubbing that back of his neck.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Well, umm... This is going to be harder than I thought." 

"You want me to get you some water or something?" I asked, "I'll be right back."

I started walking away, then Daniel grabbed my hand and said, "I don't need any water... Nikki... I... I like you!"

I opened my eyes wide and I could feel my jaw drop. "What?" I asked.

"I like you. I don't know if you feel the same way about me... but I want you to know that I like you. A lot." 

I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say, I've always wanted to hear him say this, but it doesn't feel the way it's supposed to feel. I mean you're supposed to have butterflies in your stomach right? A huge blast of happiness in your heart? I don't know what I'm feeling. He said, "So Nikki what do you think?"

I struggled to say, "Daniel, I like you too. I've liked you."

"So does that mean we can go out?"

"Yeah, I guess it does." I said with a smile.

He grabbed my hand, and we walked back to my house. He said, "You know Nikki, I'm glad you accepted my feelings."

"Well, it's kind of hard not too, when I feel the same way."

"True, well I'll see you tomorrow." he said.

But before he left, he kissed me on the cheek. Hmm... different than what I thought it would feel like. I didn't know what I was expecting. I walked into my house, then to my room. I layed down and closed my eyes. This isn't how isn't how it is supposed to feel like? Your heart is supposed to feel warm, your supposed to be... happy.

I checked my phone to see what time it was, but instead of seeing the time, I got a text message. It was from Dongwoon. It said, "Hey Nikki! You want to hang out with Hyunseung and I? We have a break tomorrow, andI haven't seen you in awhile!"

I thought... Hyunseung? Should I? I have to tell him that he won the bet... so I guess I should go. I texted back, "Sure, I'd love to! tomorrow around 12?"

I waited a couple of seconds, then I heard my ringtone, the text said, "Yeah, that sounds good!"

Okay... think of ways I should tell Hyunseung....

^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahhahahaha Check out Kikwang <3