Four

What Goes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Game, Park Sunyoung-ssi! I hope to see you again on regionals." 

"Same here, Kim Eunhee-ssi. I'll train harder and make sure to give you a tougher competition. I'll see you soon!" 

Eunhee gave one last bow to the girl and to the umpires. It was a saturday morning and she was scheduled to have a friendly match with Nonhyeon Academy's ace tennis player, Park Sunyoung. They are considered as two of the best amateur players in Seoul Capital Area and tight rivals, but they are actually very friendly outside of the court. 

"What was that?" asked Coach Jung. 

"What? I won." Eunhee said incredulously

"You made a lot of service errors, swinging on high floating volleys, your focus was off. It's a good thing that Park Sunyoung was off her game today or you would have been royally embarrased." He glared at Eunhee. 

"Does it matter? I told you I already won!" 

"And you would start losing if you don't drill what I teach you in your head!" Coach Jung said exasperatedly. 

"No, coach, I would start losing if you don't stop all your nagging. I have my own ways, it gets me to win, so what does it matter?" she answered haughtily. 

"You know what? Forget it," Coach Jung huffed. "Maybe you really need to lose one time to deflate that big head of yours~" He shook his head. "I am increasing your training hours to four hours a day, seven on weekends." 

"But!" 

"I will let your parents know-"

"Coach! I have the Summer Mixer soon! I am head of the committee!" 

"And, you also have a Tennis Tournament in a few weeks. Maybe you should have thought of that before agreeing to be the head of the committee." Coach Jung rolled his eyes. "Monday! See you at practice!" He said as walked to the other side of the venue. 

"What did you do to piss off Coach Jung again?" Junmyeon sighed as he neared her. 

"Nothing! I was doing good. Didn't you see me a while ago? I demolished Sunyoung." Eunhee said. 

"I saw and I am so proud of you!" Junmyeon grunted as he gave his sister a bear hug and spun her around. 

"Hey, save some for me!" Baekhyun said as he congratulated and hugged the girl. 

"Where are Sehun and Chanyeol oppa?" Eunhee craned her neck to see if the other two are behind them. Jongin is in Japan with his father for business, Kyungsoo is with his mother to film some variety show (it was some sort of mother and son special). 

"Chanyeol is cooped up inside his agency, rehearsing." Baekhyun answered. Chanyeol is a trainee in one of the biggest entertainment agencies in the country and is set to debut as a soloist and actor (he also wants to produce his own songs, but the company is still not allowing him yet). To say that his parents are not pleased with his choice of profession (Dr. Park is the director of Dongguk Hospital and Professor Nam is the Dean of Joonam University School of Sciences) is an understatement, but they they can't really force the stubborn Park Chanyeol to give in to their will. "Sehun said that he has arranged a meeting with your classmate, I can't remember her name~ Sooyeon? Soojin?" 

"Soobin?" supplied Eunhee, her eyebrows crinkling. 

"Right! That one! Soobin," Baehyun clapped his hands. "Anyway, Eunhee-yah, were should we eat? I am starving?"

"Ask the one who will pay." 

The two younger looked at Junmyeon. 

"What? Why are you looking at me?" 

"Oppa~" Eunhee said to her brother using her aegyo. "Where are you treating us for lunch?" 

"Yah! Do I look like a walking wallet to you?" 

"Nope, just a walking credit card." Baekhyun snickered.  He and Eunhee high fived. 

"Come on, then. We'll eat something good from Moo's." Junmyeon rolled his eyes but led the way to where they will eat lunch. 

 

 

 

 

The next monday, Eunhee was roaming around Shinhwa High School in search for Sehun. Kyungsoo was back but was busy studying in the library (the teachers are starting to pressure the seniors because the first semester is about to end, he barely had time to go out with his friends as he was busy in his extra classes at the Hakwon) and Jongin was still in Japan with his father. She was hoping that Sehun would accompany her to the Hakwon this afternoon (she usually goes with Kyungsoo, but he has been MIA most of the year). Sehun has a private tutor on call, but he rarely attends the lessons as most of the time he is busy with Hanshin matters.

Eunhee, on the other hand, is a candidate for being class valedictorian. Her and Kim Namjoon are neck and neck in the battle for first place ever since middle school. Namjoon graduated first in middle school, but she is determined to get that first place when they graduate next year. This is not only for her pride but also to prove to her parents that she would be able to handle the pressure of taking over Kim Construction in the future. 

Ever since they were young, Junmyeon was adamant that he would not be managing the company once their father retires. He always wanted to be a lawyer, and he just sealed the deal when he enrolled to pre-law. Eunhee was different. She always had a knack for business and would always go with their father to the office and ask about how the business is run. She wanted to continue her father's legacy and make Kim Construction a bigger company. 

She was on her way to the music wing when she saw two seniors ganging up on one girl. 

"Did you do this on purpose, huh? Did you want me to get caught, you nerd?" one of the senior girls hit the girl's head. Upon looking at the bullied girl's tie, Eunhee realized that they were in the same grade. 

"Nnnoooo... I just. Yyouu... sa-said that you need to bring yyooour... av-average up~" 

"Yyoouu... sasaid that yyouu neneed to to bring," said the girl in a mocking way and hit the junior girl again. "But now the teachers said that I am cheating!" 

Eunhee was supposed to just let it go. It's not her business anyway. But when she heard a squeak and a whimper, she just couldn't turn away from the scene. 

"Hey!" Eunhee said as she made her way to the three girls. "What are you doing?" 

"None of your business, junior. Turn away and forget that this happened." The senior who hit the girl said.

"It is my business what happens to this school."

"And why is that?" the ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter