Girl Friend ( Eunbi : Jeonghan )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

Jeonghan

"Ugh" Minju glanced at her card then back to Jeonghan who is staring at the glaring Eunbi on the side.  

"Pres?" Jeonghan called smiling at her. It was only when Eunbi steps up the stage and took the microphone that the people down the stadium found their voices.

A lot cheered and called Jeonghan and Eunbi's name.

"Any other confessions?" Eunbi asked. Jeonghan laughed beside her.

The stadium cheered.

"You're dead" Eunbi whispered, enough for Jeonghan to hear. Jeonghan took a glance at the audience and spotted Kiri scrambling her way out the crowd. 

He knew he should feel guilty, but he'd rejected her over and over again for the past days since they broke up. 

Both gently and harshly.

She's the one who cheated on him, and yet she's making it looks like he's the one who broke her heart.

He side glances Eunbi, he felt guilty using her twice to keep Kiri away, but she understands.

Kind of. 

********

Jeonghan

"She's mad at you," Yujin said as soon as she opened the door to Eunbi's apartment. 

"I know" Jeonghan answered coming inside. Yujin pats his back before she went out.

Eunbi is sitting on the floor sorting things and had already drunk 2 cans of sprite. 

Jeonghan sat on the opposite side

"Permission to speak?" 

"No" 

"Permission to say Sorry then?"

"You can take back what you said yesterday. Tomorrow's assembly? Then I might consider talking to you"

"Oh come on please? Not even for a month? Just enough to keep her out of my life for good. I mean you hated her right?" 

Eunbi raised her head and glared at Jeonghan. 

"I don't hate her, she might be annoying , too possessive that I can feel her breathing on my neck whenever I talk or even glance at you, but no I don't hate her."

"Please? Help out a dear dear friend?"

Eunbi sighed and slide her phone to him. 

Jeonghan took it.

"Mom texted you?"  she slides to another text from his step-mom.

"Damn they're fast" Eunbi took it back and gave out a frustrated sigh. 

" We're not dating? Don't you think it's wrong to deceive people just because of Kiri"

"It's not just that you know, I just want a sense of peace and quiet for a  month without girls confessing or texting me for lunch or coffee. I just want to be alone for a while"

"Geez I could imagine the pain" Eunbi said sarcastically. 

Jeonghan sigh, defeated. He held up his arms. "Fine, I'll take it back tomorrow. I'll see you later in school" 

********

Eunbi

He stood up pulling his turtle neck to cover his mouth and ruffled his blond hair. Eunbi felt guilty. Jeonghan had been there for her whenever she needed him, especially in School. She caught him plenty of times finishing her workload whenever she's swamped with schoolwork and the council. 

That's why when he's almost at the door she closed her eyes tight before calling him. 

"Ah thank God I thought you're really dead set on not helping me" He smiled at her cheekily.

"A month is that enough for you?"

"Yeah, a month that's it"

"Fine, you go ahead. I need to finish this before tomorrow and Yujin bought you strawberry milk. It's in the fridge"

Jeonghan smiled, heading to the fridge. 

"Thanks and I know you bought this so I'll go ahead knowing that, see you in School Pres"

Jeonghan was out of the door before Eunbi slumped her head on the table. 

What the hell is that? I thought I'm over him.