THE FAVOR

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting Mrs. Ahn, Eunbi told the group that the lady who threatened her family's life is Yujin's mother.

 

"Ehhh? Well, that can be possible since the credibility of Mrs. Ahn as a researcher is at stake." Sakura stated.

 

"I think we should really dig deeper on what the experiment is all about. What is Drug XXX? and why Sakura is connected with this experiment?" Nako added.

 

"You should tell Matthew about this." Hitomi adviced.

 

Eunbi sighed. This is getting more complicated. She really need to separate Minjoo and Yujin or else, everything might go out of hand.

 

She went home and saw Minjoo studying. The younger girl is still mad at Eunbi. Despite of that, Eunbi still tried to initiate a conversation.

 

"Minmin, please don't be mad at me. I am now willing to tell you everything.".

 

Minjoo turned to Eunbi with her poker face and Eunbi added

 

"Because I already know the truth."

 

The sisters talked about it and Minjoo can't find the right words to react. Eunbi decided to tell everything to her sister which are:

 

1. Minjoo is one of the victims in the Drug XXX experiment.

 

2. A lady threatened them. However, Eunbi did not tell Minjoo that the lady was Mrs. Ahn because it may affect Minjoo negatively.

 

3. Sakura is connected with this experiment and;

 

4. Hitomi, Sakura, Nako know about the issue and are helping with the investigation. Again, Eunbi did not told Minjoo that Matthew is helping them as well due to the same reason. Minjoo can't know the involvement of the Ahn Family yet.

 

After telling everything to Minjoo, Eunbi felt relieved and free. After 8 years, she finally told Minjoo the truth.

 

"I am not expecting you to forgive me now because what I did to you was unacceptable. I hope someday you'll forgive me. I am sorry, Minjoo-yah."

 

"Thank you, Unnie. For finally telling me the truth."

 

Minjoo left and went to her room. Eunbi decided to make herself a coffee when her phone received a text message from Matthew.

 

"Can we meet tomorrow? I heard from Sakura that my mom is the lady who threatened your life."

 

"Okay, Matthew. Let's meet after my class."

 

After replying to Matthew, she finished making her coffee and sat on the sofa to watch some shows. Then she again received a message from an unknown number.

 

"Hi, Ms. Kwon. This is Mrs. Ahn. I hope we can meet someday to maybe catch up? Please tell me when you're free."

 

Eunbi froze after reading the message. She knew that this day will come wherein Mrs. Ahn will destroy their lives again. Then, Eunbi received another message from the same unknown number

 

"Oh. Please bring your sister with you. I need to know how she's doing."

 

Eunbi was pissed. She quickly deleted the messages and made sure that this time, she will fight against Mrs. Ahn for her sister.

 

Meanwhile, Minjoo is on her room staring at the ceiling. She keeps on wondering why does destiny hates her so much to make her suffer from these mind games. She felt tired and she remembered that she should report to Ms. Kang everything. She dialed the number and after a few rings, Hyewon answered her.

 

"Hello, Ms. Kim! How are you? Tomorrow will be the announcement of the top notcher. I hope you didn't told anyone about this."

 

Minjoo can hear the older girl chuckled.

 

"No worries, Ms. Kang. Even my sister does not know anything about it."

 

"Speaking of your sister, how's the thing between the both of you?" Ms. Kang asked.

 

"Well.. That's the reason why I called you."

 

"Hmmm. Tell me about it."

 

"Uhmm. Eunbi-unnie decided to tell me the truth."

 

Minjoo told Hyewon about the 4 things that her sister told her earlier.

 

"Hmmm so Eunbi have no idea who that lady was?"

 

"Yep. I think the group is investigating it now."

 

"Okay, Minjoo. Thank you for updating me. To be honest, I did not expect that everything will happen so fast. Just be thankful that your friends and sister are helping you out. For the mean time, focus on Yujin. She should remember you before you uncover the whole truth."

 

"Yes, Hyewon-unnie. Thank you so much."

 

"By the way, in order to help you out, you should come to the review camp in Busan. I can arrange everything so that you can easily make Yujin remember you."

 

"Ohh. Thank you, Unnie. I don't know why you are helping me even though you can get harmed."

 

"Don't worry about it. I see you as my past student and as my younger sister. I'm sort of sorry because I did not helped you sooner."

 

"Don't say that, Unnie. I really appreciate you. Thank you!"

 

"Okay, Minjoo. I need to go now. Thank you for updating me. I will help you uncover everything. I promise."

 

"Thank you, Unnie. Good night."

 

The next morning, Eunbi was instructed to go to Ms. Kang office. It's been a while since she last saw her. She knocked and opened the door and saw Ms. Kang reading a newspaper.

 

"Good morning, Ms. Kang." Eunbi greeted. Seeing Hyewon made her heart beat.

 

"Oh! Hello, Ms. Kwon! Please take a seat!"

 

Eunbi sat and Hyewon went to her cabinet to get a red envelope.

 

"Okay! So I already got the result from the mock exam. You really have excellent students."

 

"Thank you, Ms. Kang. I always believed that my students can do well."

 

"So with our deal, the class who will be getting the review opportunity in Busan is both Building A and B."

 

"Ehh? Did you just say Building B?"

 

Eunbi was surprised. She kinda expected that Building A will win in this challenge.

 

"Yes, Ms. Kwon. Yujin and Ryujin got the highest score and I decided to bring both classes to the 3-day camp in Busan. It will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter