OUTING

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People will agree with Will Rogers when he stated that pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment. Yujin and Minjoo expected not enjoying this outing because they experienced one of the most painful events that happened to them.

 

"So they're back together huh?" Yujin thought. She has no right to be angry or jealous because it's her fault for letting the other girl go. She's unaware that tears are starting to form in her eyes. When her tears are about to drop, she was surprised when Wonyoung clung to her arms and told everyone that she is Wonyoung's girlfriend.

 

For Minjoo, seeing Yujin really makes her heart crazy. When they had an eye contact, she can't help but to be captivated by Yujin's eyes. However, seeing the other girl reminds her the pain Yujin brought to her. Now, hearing that Wonyoung and Yujin are now together feels like putting an alcohol in a deep cut wound. It hurts. It really really hurts.

 

It was awkward and silent.

 

Yuri felt the weird atmosphere so she started talking

 

"Uhhh my sister and cousin is on their way now so I think I'll just introduce them later. Thank you to the powerpuff girls for designing the venue. I know I can trust you guys." Yuri smiled.

 

"Of course Yena has been a nice friend to everyone. She deserves to have a party like this." Eunbi replied.

 

Everyone went on their seperate ways. Yujin and Wonyoung went to the beach while the rest are preparing their rooms and cooking their dinner.

 

The sun is setting and both girls are sitting in the sand. Wonyoung observed that the other girl is too quiet.

 

Wonyoung, then, started speaking

 

"Did you know,"

 

Yujin looked at the other girl..

 

"That when you're watching the sunset or sunrise with the person you love, you'll be happy together, forever?"

 

Wonyoung smiled at Yujin.

 

"Really?" Yujin asked.

 

"Yep. I think we'll be best friends, forever." Wonyoung replied.

 

Deep-inside, Wonyoung want something more. Hearing that Minjoo and Sakura are back together, it sparked hope and joy at her heart. But she is aware that it will be a long and painful process because Yujin is so in love with Minjoo.

 

"I am sorry for what happened earlier. I only panicked because you're in the verge of crying."

 

"It's okay. Thank you for saving me earlier." Yujin replied.

 

"So what do we do now?" Wonyoung asked.

 

"I don't really know. I think let's just go with the flow."

 

"Don't enjoy being my girlfriend too much huh?" Wonyoung teasingly replied.

 

Yujin chuckled and Wonyoung is just happy that the other girl is starting to smile.

 

"YAH! Don't think so highly of yourself! Maybe you'll be the one enjoying that I am your girlfriend!" Yujin replied.

 

Wonyoung is happy that even for this weekend, she is Yujin's girlfriend.

 

"With my cuteness, I know you'll fall in love with me."

 

Wonyoung did aegyo at the other girl. Yujin just laughed so hard.

 

"IT IS SO CRINGY!!!! Thank you for cheering me up, Wonyoung."

 

"I'm a great girlfriend, right?"

 

Yujin nodded.

 

"Every one will be lucky to have you as their girlfriend, Wonyoungie."

 

Hearing that from Yujin made the girl blushed. Her heart is beating like crazy and she just can't control it. Luckily, she was saved when Yuri called them,

 

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! The other guests are here and the dinner is ready!"

 

Yujin was able to stand first and she offered her hand to Wonyoung in order to help the other girl stand. Wonyoung smiled at her and grabbed Yujin's hands.

 

Yujin is just so thankful to have Wonyoung with her.

 

As they approached the event area, Wonyoung can see Minjoo looking at them. So she quickly held Yujin's hand and intertwined their fingers. She's thankful that Yujin does not seemed bothered.

 

"Okay! So this is my cousin, Hyewon. And this is my sister Chaewon."

 

"EHHHH? Ms. Hyewon is your cousin?" Minjoo, Wonyoung, Eunbi and Yujin said in unison.

 

"Hello, everyone! Please just call me Hyewon." the girl smiled.

 

"OR KWANGBAE!" Yuri added.

 

"YAH!" Hyewon replied.

 

Everyone laughed and it is indeed a small world.

 

Dinner time should be a fun time to get to know each other. However, everyone seemed so tense and awkward with each other.

 

"Yaaah! What's with this atmosphere? It is my farewell party! We were supposedly enjoying! And why are you so quiet Eunbi???"

 

Everyone also noticed that Eunbi got so quiet when other guests arrived. It happens that Ms. Kwon likes Ms. Kang and she's not expecting to see the other girl tonight.

 

"Uhhhhh. Nothing."

 

They continued eating. Minjoo was sure that Chaewon is staring at her. She also stared at the other girl and Minjoo felt that Chaewon is familiar to her.

 

"When are you going back in Korea?" Eunbi asked.

 

"Maybe after a year. I'll just finish my final output so that I could graduate."

 

"Woah. What brings you here in Korea in the first place?" Yujin asked.

 

"Ahhh. I am just looking for an inspiration for my final output. I did not expect that I will be meeting the love of my life." Yena smiled and looked at Yuri

 

"AISSSHHH! It's too cheesy!!" Wonyoung cringed.

 

"Yaaah! Wonyoung! As if you don't have a special someone right now! You did not tell me about it first!" Yena replied.

 

"I'm sorry, unnie!"

 

Everyone in the table except Minjoo and Yujin laughed.

 

"Kids nowadays are so secretive. I also did not know that Sakura and Minjoo are back together." Eunbi shared.

 

"Back together? So they are like past lovers?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes, we were. I'm just happy that we found our way back in each other." Sakura smiled at Minjoo while the other girl faintly smiled.

 

They are not really back together. Minjoo and Sakura talked about it earlier.

 

"I'm sorry that I introduced myself as your girlfriend."

 

"It's okay. I know you only did it because you're trying to save me from crying." Minjoo laughed.

 

"I know you love her. I heard you in the park that night." Sakura replied.

 

Minjoo lowered her head and she feels like crying. She's surprised when Sakura lifted her chin and hugged her.

 

"Everything will be alright."

 

Minjoo hugged Sakura back and cried on the girl's shoulder. For now, she's thankful that Sakura is there for her.

 

"YAAAAH! SAKURA!! You're more cringy than me!!" Yena laughingly stated.

 

"Is Chaewon really quiet?" Eunbi asked.

 

The name Chaewon seemed to be familiar with Yujin, but she can't remember anything.

 

"Uhh. Not really. Maybe she's just shy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter