Heaven

Heaven~song fic Oneshot

I'll never forget you

It's almost been 1 year since myungsoo died. Everyday i struggle to keep moving forward. i juts want to DIE. But i kknow that myungsoo wouldn't be happy if i did that. So i keep pushing forward. My friends try to cheer me up (they even took me to get a new haircut and all so know im a brunette) but there is nothing that will bring happiness back into my life. because my life died when myungsoo died. I know I need to move on but i just don't want to. Im not ready to.

"hey sungjong do you wanna hangout with us today where all gonna go to this new club that just opened"

"thanks sunyeol but i have to go to the cemetery today, bye"

" I totally forgot......todays the aniversary of myungsoo's death" sungyeol  could only stare and cry as he saw sungjong leaving school.

-

-

I was sitting down infront of myungsoo's grave stone crying when a shadow fell upon me.

"Why is a beautiful thing like you crying?" I slowly looked up to see the face of a beautiful stranger.

"Todays the aniversary of the death of my fiance"

"please except my condolences" the stranger said and bowed

"thank you"

"its getting late why don't i walk you to the bus stop"

"Thank you,but i live only 4 blocks from here"

"really so do I, why don't we just walk then" Sungjong nodded and slowly got up, he kissed myungsoo's headstone and walked away with the stranger.

 

"If i may ask how long has your love been gone?"

"today makes a year" the stranger just nodded.

they walked in silence for quit sometime but it wasn't an awkward silence.. in fact it reminded sungjong of when he and myungsoo use to walk in the park.

"hey your smilling"

"huh" sungjong said then touched his face and to his surprise the stanger was right he was smilling.

"you must of remembered something good"

"yeah i did" the stranger smiled and nodded

" y-you remind me of him"

"remind you of who"

" of my myungsoo" sungjong slowly looked up to the stranger and smiled slightly. the stranger smiled back and softly spoke

"im honored to remind you of your myungsoo" sungjong giggled as he heard that. They where finally at his apartment complex.

"well this is my stop" sungjong smiled.

"your kidding me, you live here?"

"yep" sungjong nodded

"what small world, so do I " this shocked sungjong.

"really?"

"yep i just recently moved here"

"wow, lets go then" they both entered the elevator the sungjong pressed number 7 then asked stranger his number.

"im on the seventh floor to"

"wow, you were right this is a small world." the stranger smirked and waited next to sungjong. when they reached there floor they both walked down the hall. suddenly they both stopped and looked at each other.

"what nuber are you?" asked sungjong

"713, you?" sungjong giggled and said "714"

"well looks like were neighbors"as they reached there doors sungjong looked to the oposite side of his door to see the stranger.

"Oh before i forget let me introduce myself, Im Ki- i mean Lee Sungjong"The stranger then walked over to sungjong picked up his hand and left a kiss on it.

"nice to meet you sungjong my name is L" sungjong blushed at the action and pulled his hand back.

"we should have dinner together" sungjong nodded

"great meet you out here in half an hour" with that the stranger walked into his apartment. sungjong then did the same and slid down the door to sit on the ground. he couln't help but smile as he felt his heart fluttering so fast.

"L" he whispered, "Myungsoo-ah maybe i can move on, thank you for sending L to me, I will always and forever love you" with that sungjong picked up the ring on the necklace he alwasy wears and kisse it. " Thank you myungsoo"

-

-

-

-

Somewhere up in the sky in a place called heaven an angel was smiling down on the boy.

"Saranghaeyo Jongie, Saranghaeyo"

~The End

 

 

 

omg this was hard to write XD I hope people like it im just so in love with ailees new song that i wanted to do something with it and i know i dont have the whole song in here i kinda skiped the repeats XP...also the well i wouldn't even call it ..that was hard to write hahaha i love myungjong and ive been reading alot of good myungjongs so i decided i needed to do my part and contribute something back to them and this is it kk im done byebe