chapter 3

We Meet Again

Donghae's POV

Ok..so we're at the cafe,and we are talking to one another while enjoying our coffee.

''We have any schedules hyung?''Sungmin asked Leeteuk. 

''Nope...''He paused to think again,''Nope!'' He said again.

''Yes!''Shouted Heechul,''Freedom!'' Eunhyuk and I snickered at hyung.

Leeteuk shook his head at him,''Dongsaeng...''He took another sip of his coffee.

''So where can we go next after this?''I asked them. There was silence for a minute until I finally recieved an answer,''How about the amusement park?''Kyuhyun dongsaeng asked.

''Sure,let's go there!''Eunhyuk flased a gummy smile.

''YAH! Eunhyuk,the gums!!'' Yesung shouted dramitically. I rolled my eyes at him. 'Wow...' I thought to myself.

Eunhyuk pouted,''No one can stop me from  smiling!'' He flashed another gummy smile at Yesung. As the result, Yesung shouted again...with Ryeowook joinging in. ''Ah! Hyung!''He said.

I sighed and leaned back on my chair and took a sip of my warm,delicious coffee.Heechul and I exchanged glances and shook our heads.

''YAH!''I heard girls shouting from the tables next to ours. I groaned and shouted ''Aish!Keep it down!'' 

My hyungs and dongsaengs glared at the girls next to us.

''YAH!''One of the girls shouted at me,her face become red with anger and sent me a cold glare. ''We can do whatever we want! And don't yell at us!...'' 

She suddenly stopped yelling at me. I examined her. Wait a minute... she looks familiar.

''Does she look a little bit familiar to you?''I heard Ryeowook whispering.

''Donghae?''The girl asked me.

''Do I know you?''I asked her,my left eyebrow raised. 

She made a face at me,''Just answer my question!'' I sighed,''Fine,I am Donghae, Lee Donghae. Happy?'' I scoffed at her.

Her face brightened a little bit. ''Oh Donghae! Long time no see!''She gotten up from her seat,came up to me and.... HUGGED ME?!! ''YAH!''I shouted at her. ''Don't you touch me!''

One of the girls with short brown hair with curls and bangs shouted/whispered to her,''Jessica unni! What are you doing?!'' Whoa,what? Jessica? As in... Jessica Jung!

''Aish,chinja Sunny?!'' Sunny.?? Lee Sunny...Lee Soon Kyu.. OH!! SUNNY!!

''Wait!''I shouted. ''Jessica?Jessica Jung?''

The hyungs and donsaengs were just watching the scence,trying to comprehend what's happening.

The girl that had just hugged me,smiled a bit,''Nae oppa! That's Sunny,Taeyeon,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona,and Seohyun!'' SHe pointed to each girl one by one.

I followed her finger as it moved to each of the other girls. Each of them waved,as their name was called.''Annyeonghaseyo!!''They all said.

I heard spitting and choking from the hyungs and dongsaengs as they had trouble devouring the coffee. ''SNSD?!!''

''Nae!''The girls said.

''You all look different now ,nae?'' Leeteuk asked them. ''Nae,''Taeyeon nodded,''And you look more handsome Leeteuk oppa.''She smiled. I saw that Leeteuk was blushing. Whoa,whoa what?!! Leeteuk....blushing... Pinch me I'm dreaming..

''Ka-ka-kasahamnia, Taeyeon..''He looked away from her so she couldn't see him blushing,but me and the other boys saw it completely, ''Oooh!!!''Siwon and Sungmin .

''Shush!''He shushed them. Eunhyuk and I snickered. 

Taeyeon smiled,''Cheonmanyeo oppa!'' She began drinking her coffee.

''I can't believe that you girls look so different from last time!''SIwon said to them. 

''Waeyo?? Can't hear you!''Tiffany cupped her left ear to hear better.

''You knwo what?''Yesung said,''Come on over to our table,maybe you can hear us better!'' He suggested.

''Sure!''Yuri replied. The nine girls moved their seats from their table to ours,Leeteuk tried to hide his red face from appearing again before the girsl could make it to our table.

''Ok,what was it again Siwon oppa?'' Tiffany asked with her famous eyesmile. 

Siwon chuckled.''I said that you girls look so different from last time,''He said.

''OH!''Sunny replied,''Well yeah,we do look different don't we?''

''Nae...''The girls nodded.

To make time pass by, we talked and talked,So Nyeo Shi Dae and Super Junior were best friends,and it was nice to bring back good memories.

''Oh,do you guys want to go with us to the amusement park?''Yoona asked.

''Sure,we're just planning to go there actually,''Heechul replied.

''Chinja?Daebak!''Jessica smiled,I had to admit,her smile was... gorgeous boy did I wanted to touch her soft lips and- Whoa..What was that? Did I think that just now?Oh,HECK NO!....