chapter 2

We Meet Again

''We're here!''said Tiffany. The girls walked in the cafe and took their seats near the windows so they can get a clear view of beautiful Seoul. 

''I can't believe that you all woke me up this early...'' Jessica grumbled,she placed her head on the table and groaned. Yoona rolled her eyes,''Oh please,unni,you're such a sleepyhead!'' She raised and waved her hand to call for a waitor. ''Waitor!''

A waitor came by their table,'' Annyeonghaseyo girls,I'm your waitor today,and what would you girls like to order?''He asked politely,clicking his pen,ready to write down the orders on his pad.

''I would like ______'' All of them said. (A/N:Hey everyone,yeah,me here,um.. I'm kind of lazy in writing the coffee orders right now so....yeah )

The girls waited for the waitor to finish writing down the orders,''Thank you girls,please be paitient and I'll be back with your orders as soon as possible.'' He walked away from the table.

''So unni,what's our schedule for today?''Seohyun asked Taeyeon. ''Actually...I don't know really..'' Taeyeon replied.

''Thank you,leader!''Yoona scoffed at her.

Sunny raised an eyebrow at Yoona,''Yoona!''She said,''Be nice to your unni!'' The little dongsaeng just rolled her eyes at her,''Oh like you're going to do that unni...''

Taeyeon shook her head disapprovingly,''Aish,Yoona dongsaeng, you must be grumpy today aren't ya?''

''What do you think?''Yoona send a small glare at the leader. Taeyeon laughed an ahjumma laugh,''Keke, nae,nae you are..''

''OK!''Yuri shouted ,''So Taeyeon unni,if none of us knows the schedules(A/N:Did I spell that right? o.O ),then how are we going to know them later on?''

''I know it actually!''Sooyoung said proudly,''We don't even have any! In fact, we don't even have any for the month! No concerts,no press conferences,no nothing! Vacation time!'' She started doing a very awkward happy dance. All the others laughed at her silliness.

Hyoyeon chuckled at her,''Aish Sooyoung..''

Sooyoung stopped her happy dance,''Waeyo?'' The others stopped laughing and sighed,''Nothing...nothing..''They told her.

She pouted,''No one tell me nothing...''She grumbled.

The waitor came back with their orders,''OK!So here's your coffees ,I hope you enjoy them.''He smiled at them and left them once again.

~Exactly 1 minute and 4 seconds  later~

''DONE!''Yoona and Sooyoung shouted at the same time. 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at them,''How can you two possible finish those coffee drinks that quickly?''

Yoona smirked at her unni,''Tsk,tsk, unni, if you hadn't noticed... Sooyoung and I? Shikskins!''

Sooyoung nodded and agreed with her.''Shikskins for life!''The two linked arms.

''Wow...''Yuri and Jessica said in a union.

''Ok,so if we have cleared schedules,what are we going to do now?''

''We can go to the amusement park!''Seohyun suggested.

''NAE!!!''The others shouted,obviously agreeing with their maknae.

''Aish!''A man's voice shouted from the table next to them,''Keep it down!" 

The girls looked over to him and saw that their were 9 boys (A/N:Yeah just nine...since SNSD only has 9 girls.... get it? o.o) glaring at them.

Jessica,the ice princess of So Nyeo Shi Dae,sent them an icy,cold glare. ''YAH!We can do whatever we want! And don't yell at us!...''

She suddenly stopped talking,as the faces of the men started to become familiar with her... 

''Donghae..???''Jessica asked.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo everyone, hope you like this chapter,and.. OH! How's my English doing? :D Ok,um,please stay tuned for the next chapter.

Kamsahamnida everyone! ^___^