take her to the moon fin.

Take her to the moon

 

no matter where you are,
you'll always have my heart
no matter where you are
I'll love you from afar

you have my heart
so be happy
don't be afraid to be happy

and take her to the moon for me
take her like you promised me
say you love her everytime
like how you told me that last time

someday I know we'll meet again
in heaven by the rainbow's end
and I only wish you happiness
until we meet again

-Take her to the moon, Moira Dela Torre-

-----

Falling inlove with the same girl especially when you're best friends is not so easy.

Me and Sana. 

My name is Hirai Momo. I had a best friend named Minatozaki Sana. 

We were best friends since diapers and I think that's cliché. But our bond is stronger than waves, we can argue for hours, ignore each other for like two minutes then she would tell me she's hungry and I'd cook her food even if she made me shout my lungs at her. I had a soft spot for her and just for her. 

We fell inlove with the same girl. Her name is Kim Dahyun, she's from our neighbourhood. She is a fluffball who can sometimes be so cutely grumpy, and she's always super hyper. She's a funball. 

I don't know who fell inlove first, but I know that I panicked when she told me I had a chocolate on my face the first time we met. For Sana, she started telling me she has a crush on Dahyun after she saw her playing the piano that one time at the school festival. 

They were very close, and I got jealous. At the school canteen, whenever the three of us took our lunch, I was the third wheel. 

I didn't know what to feel. 

I didn't know if I wanted Dahyun to treat me like how she treats Sana too or if I wanted Sana back. My best friend back. 

There was one time when I didn't come with them, I chose to be alone and not eat in the school canteen, I walked to the nearest café and there I spent all my lunch time. It rained, I had afternoon classes, to be me. 

But thank God Sana was there. Holding an umbrella as she signalled me to come outside and go with her. I tried to tell her that it's fine because I thought she's with Dahyun, the umbrella won't be able to cover three people. 

But she's not with Dahyun, I was like "whaaaaaat" and she laughed. I didn't hear her chuckle through the window but her eye smile told me she was really happy. 

"Let's have a movie date later!" Was the first thing Sana told me, I didn't know what to say or to react. What if Dahyun's there too? 

I had to assure, so I asked her "Just the two of us?" and she nodded her head furiously, I was glad. 

The movie was great, if she was paying enough attention. But meh, her nose was on her phone, texting Dahyun. I think that's unfair, so I got angry and turned off her phone. She looked at me, confused. 

" movie dates. Go watch with Dahyun instead." I don't know what in the world got into my mind that I had said this to her, but I felt angry, so angry that I left the room and slammed the door. 

I heard her call behind me, so I walked faster, tears falling down my eyes, I was so fragile that night to the fact that even that little thing made me cry. 

I didn't know why.

If I want to tell Sana that I like Dahyun too or if I want Sana back. My best friend back. 

When I was too tired to walk away, she caught up and held my hand to make me stop. She gave me her signature 'sorry' look. That's unfair, she can't do that, that's a foul move. 

"Momoring~ you know that I like Dahyun right?" her voice was so soft it was so hard for me to stay mad. I nodded. She wiped my tears, and smiled at me softly. Unfair. 

"I like her too." I murmured, and she looked shocked. I panicked, why did I say that. I felt the fingers on my cheek slowly pulled by her own. I felt the betrayal in her eyes. I felt sorry. 

She walked away, I don't know why, I let her walk away. Dumb move. 

We didn't talk for two weeks, she spent time with Dahyun and Dahyun alone. It's okay. I'm okay. I'm chill. As long as I see both of them smiling, I'm happy. 

But two weeks was too long that I started questioning our 'strong as waves' bond. She can resist me? 

I was furious. Eating my pride going to her dorm room, spare keys in my hand, gulping as I made my way to her room. 

And to my surprise. She was there, Dahyun was there too. The surprise? They were making out. HAHA who am I kidding? 

I felt all my emotions gather and burst inside me, tears fell out and my feet automatically walked me out of the room. 

Indeed a sleepless night it is. It was almost three midnight and I was still thinking about what happened, my phone rang. 

It was Sana. Sana was calling. Of course, I answered. 

"I'm outside." two words only took me to ran my way out and open the door for her. 

She hugged me as the door opened. 

"I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry." she cried out to me, and I was completely frozen. 

I didn't know why. 

I can't do anything because she's telling me sorry or because she's crying and I don't want that. 

"it's okay" my voice cracked. 

"I didn't know you like her too I was selfish I'm sorry." she cried even harder, and that made me laugh. 

I didn't know why. 

I laughed because I should be the one who's apologising or because none of it was true. 

"it's okay" I told her again. 

And after that night, everything went back to how it was supposed to be.

I loved how me and Dahyun got closer, I loved how Sana and I spent our best friend hours without interruptions. 

Sana and Dahyun's relationship was going strong as time went by, everyone in the campus shipped them, except me hehe. 

I didn't know why. 

I didn't ship them because of Dahyun or because of Sana. 

But their relationship was really mature and unproblematic, they understand each other, they love each other. It's good. I'm okay. I'm chill. As long as they're smiling. I'm happy. 

 

 

I started getting sick. My chest hurts and I was so pale. 

I was diagnosed with CAD. That . Be really hurting my heart emotionally and literally huh. 

I never told the two. I don't want to be a burden. But they felt it. I know they did. They were always concerned about me. They spent more time with me when I was in bed, sick. 

But then I got hospitalised, that's when they knew. I heard both of them cry, I didn't want that. I felt sorry. 

One night. 

Sana wasn't in my room. Dahyun visited without her. 

I was so tired, I felt so tired. I wanted to sleep. 

But before I did. 

I told Dahyun something. 

"Take her to the moon for me."

Now I know why. 

Sana was the one whom I fell inlove to.