Surprise visit

Sakura's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was doing her daily house cleaning, she was tidying up the living room when the door bell rung but normally the other members at the other dorm would just come straight in. She didn’t remember anyone saying they had a delivery, so it was odd. 

 

She looked at the little monitor on the wall to see who was outside just in case and she slapped her hand over mouth in shock. Chaeyeon jumped up and down, her hair dancing along too but she got ahold of herself and took a breather before opening the door to the guest. 

 

‘’Hi, sorry to intrude, Sakura invited me over to teach her how to bake.’’ It was Red Velvet’s Wendy. She was dressed casually and had a big bag of ingredients hung on her shoulder. 

 

‘’Oh my god! Oh- I- please come in, it’s a little messy, I was in the middle of cleaning up.’’ Chaeyeon could feel her hands shaking because she didn’t expect Wendy of all people to show up at their dorm. 

 

Just then, Sakura came out of her room with a grin. ‘’WENDY UNNIE!’’ She yelled and had a little hop in her little run towards the senior and they hugged tightly. 

 

Wendy and Sakura became close after the filming of Everybody’s kitchen but had to keep it a secret because of spoilers and because Sakura wanted to surprise her members. They got to baking straight away. The other IZ*ONE members heard about Wendy’s surprise appearance and crowded into Chaeyeon’s newly cleaned living room, watching Wendy explain how she made the cookies to Sakura. 

 

Someone in particular wasn’t happy though. She was happy that Sakura was getting to spend time with one of her favourite people but at the same time this person was jealous. She saw how Sakura helped tie up Wendy’s apron, how Sakura reached from behind Wendy to the higher cupboard shelves because she was taller. How they looked like a couple. And that person was Kwon Eunbi. 

 

‘’Do they hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter