Vampires

Sakura's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju scratched her head for the nth time looking at the papers before her. She was currently revising for her math exam and she begged Hyewon to help her but the older girl got distracted by food and was now taking a nap on her arms in front of her. She knew she probably shouldn’t have left it to the last minute, but she was so busy with schedules and convincing Yujin to take showers daily that it slipped her mind. 

 

She wasn’t a total idiot but maths wasn’t one her best subjects, she was more into literature and performing arts, maths was something she did because it was mandatory. The numbers started to blur her eyes and give her a headache. Minju heard the front door open and close with some light shuffling from the dining table, though she was too frustrated to even get up and greet whoever came in. 

 

‘’Are you ok? Yuri told me you were studying, so I went and got some snacks for you.’’ It was Sakura, she was clad in her usual baggy hoodie and jeans with her face mask crumpled underneath her chin. ‘’What’s wrong?’’ She placed the bag of goods on the kitchen counter. 

 

Minju let out a long sigh and pointed at the sleeping girl in front of her. ‘’Hyewon unnie was supposed to help me with revision but she fell asleep.’’ 

 

Sakura walked over to stand behind Minju and leaned over her to see what the younger girl was having trouble with, it was algebra. Sakura leaned further down until her chest made contac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter