01.

I Call It Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Krystal Jung will be returning to South Korea for a brand launching next week with her family] 

 

[+1456, -1230] I admire how they went through so much and now they have a happily family.
  [+1000, -400] Isn’t she married to a girl and they had a daughter together?
  [+400, - 2000] Why is she back in our country with her lesbian family.
  [+2000, -10] Love surely could conquer many things I guess. 

 

……

 

A buzz was created since that article was released. It has been about 10 years since they announced their relationship and their marriage along side with a new born baby. Since then, there were a number of mixed reactions in regards of their relationship including their family, some gave their blessings and some, you know it, doesn’t accept such relationship. However, after all the things they had gone through, this is no longer their biggest concern because what they have now, is more than enough to overcome everything. They had their little bundle of joy 1 year ago, it has been the reason for all the laughters around the whole household recently.

 

They are happy, they really are, they’ve looked forward since then when they decided to plan for their future. Its nothing but happiness. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[South Korea, Seoul, Incheon International Airport (ICN)] 

 

Reporters and fans are getting ready their cameras and lenses outside the gate for the arrival, waiting to take a shot of the family they haven’t seen in a long time, and is finally returning to the country where they first met, started their dreams and career together. 

As the gates were open, their managers alongside with the bodyguards were already on stand by to greet and fetch them to get them out of the airport safely. Flashes were everywhere, questions were buzzing, everyone wanting to get a glimpse of her, not Krystal Jung but the baby cuddled up in the arms of her wife, Amber J. Liu.

 

Little Giggles is the nickname they gave their daughter, the reason was because since the day she was born, she was smiling and giggling most of the time whenever she sees people, always happy, a trait she definitely got from her mama. Long eye lashes, a perfect nose and a cute eyebrows which she got it from both her mothers. 

 

*Screams/shouting, pushing everywhere* 
 

“Krystal! Amber!”

“Look here please!”

“Welcome back!”

“Can we see your daughter?!” 

 

Little giggles start squirming in her mama arms, signs of waking up from her nap, Amber hugged her tightly in her arms protecting her from getting hurt with the commotion and the pushing thats going on, Krystal linked her arms on her wife’s arm tightly while putting one of her hands on little giggles too so that she wont be terrified by the noises. After awhile, they finally got into the car safely with the help of their managers and bodyguards.

 

 

“Is she awake?” 

“I thought she was earlier on but amazingly she fell back asleep amidst all the commotions just now, I wont even deny that she got that from you, 100 percent.”

“Well, sleeping is definitely a good trait she ever taken from me and don’t bull with me that you don’t like sleeping too stupid.”

“Hahaha, I ain’t saying no on that” 

 

 

Arriving at their apartment, Amber quickly laid little giggles on their bed, putting the pillows around her to prevent her from rolling down the bed and started unpacking their luggage. In the mean time, Krystal made a phone call to her mom to inform them that they’ve arrived safely and is now resting at home, Mama Jung was so excited to see her daughter… specifically her grand-daughter, she told them to come down early for dinner later on in which Krystal agreed. After a good amount of time, they ended the call and decided that they will continue when they meet later. 

 

Krystal went to the room and saw her baby still sleeping soundly on the bed but no signs of her bae, she circled the house only to find Amber in the kitchen trying to whip up some food to eat that they bought on the way back home earlier. She tip toed her way behind Amber and s her arms around her, snuggling her face into Amber’s neck, sniffing her scent. 
 

“Hungry?”

“Very”

“Tired?”

“I’m alright, how about you?”

“I’m alright too, figured you will be hungry so I’m trying to make some kimchi fried rice. What did mom say?”

“She told us to go over earlier for dinner later, she can’t wait to see little giggles” 

“Hahaha who could resist little giggles anyway, getting dotes from head to toe not just from us but from both our families! My little princess” 

“She is YOUR princess huh? I thought I am your princess?”

“Aww come on are you getting jealous over your daughter now?!”

“I’m not! and so what if I am, am i not allowed to?”

“Hahaha you are allowed to. She is my little princess, but you will always be my one and only Queen.”

Amber turned around and hugged Krystal.

“Yeah yeah, save all these words for you daughter tsk tsk”

Krystal said that not believing what Amber said but her eyes and how her lips curved upwards shows otherwise. 

 

*Grrrrr*


“….Your stomach always ruin moments like this.”

“Can’t help it, I’m seriously hungry, such moments can be wait, but definitely not my hunger.”
 

After a short meal to satisfy their hunger, Krystal and Amber went to freshen up and now cuddling on the couch, resting. 

 

 


“WAHHHHHHHH” 
 

Krystal and Amber rushed to their room only to see their baby, little giggles awake on the bed crying for them. Krystal took her baby in her arms and started calming her down, little giggles laid her head on her mommy shoulders. Amber walked over with a handkerchief to wipe her tears, gave a peck on little giggles forehead.

 

Evening quickly dawns in , they had little giggles fed and freshen up, packed their backpack that is filled with all the baby necessities ready to go granny house. Their manager - Hojoon oppa drove their SUV when he fetched them at the airport and had left their car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter