Chapter 7

Begin Again

The practice day finally over.. everyone was exhausted and some even ended up being wounded .. on their way home in the car the atmosphere was quiet.. woohyun was  snuggling into sunggyu to he the older was in deep thinking .. hoya plugged in his earphones and listened to music with dongwoo.. sungjong was paging a fashion magazine.. on the other side myungsoo was sleeping leaning his head on the window and sungyeol watching him silently.. he admitted that the younger boy was not just handsome but ethereal.. it's actually the first time that sungyeol pay full attention to the younger's face  details.. his skin was smooth.. flawless... his features seemes to be mixed between softness and manliness at the same time... you could just stare at his face all the time without getting bored at all ... 

While sungyeol was engrossed watching the boy peacefully sleeping.. dongwoo noticed him and nodged hoya whispering in his ear.. "hey look there .. don't you think both sungyeol and myungsoo are acting weird?  I think they already knows each other but it's seems like they're avoiding being together?! or don't like each other?! .. but then look at sungyeol there ... what do you think? 

Hoya kept staring at sungyeol for seconds then hummed in agreement : " i think you're right there's something fishy going on between those two ! I don't think they just met !? Maybe they used to be dating then broke up ?! " 
Dongwoo answered in determination : " then let's makes them go back to each other! "
But hoya hesitated: "but what if they don't like to?!" 
However it seems that dongwoo made his decision:" trust me they do! Look at how sungyeol is staring at myungsoo.. like a lover.. also the other day i caught myungsoo staring at sungyeol the same way.. look luckily tomorrow it's Sunday so i will plan something ... "
Hoya didn't seems very convinced but he agreed in the end ...

The van stopped in front of a hospital instead of the dorm... their mangers jungryeol and Gonam said they need to check up with their injuries first.. and sunggyu was really thankful for that.. 
.. luckily there wasn't anything serious except some cuts and bruises... after the check up they headed towards the  dorm to rest ... 

After 2 hours in the dorm  woohyun was cooking dinner  for members and  dongwoo was helping him.. hoya was preparing the table alone cuz the maknae was complaining about it and stayed in the living room watching TV ..  
After finishing cooking ramyeon woohyun turned off the oven and turned towards dongwoo questioning: "hyung don't you think that our early debut is kind of weird ? i mean do you think they just trust us and in our abilities at this point?! Don't you think that there's something wrong is going on.. also sunggyu hyung was acting weird the whole day.. he seemed very distracted since the meeting with our CEO... do you think he told him something dangerous and hyung is hiding it from us ?" 

Dongwoo thought about it for seconds before nodding :" now that you mentioned it yup.. there's definitely something big behind our rushed  debut.. i mean it's barely a week since we came here and we still don't know each other well.. yet our debut it's been decided.. maybe the CEO told sunggyu hyung the reason but how are going to find out ?!" 
Woohyun after minutes of deep thinking yelled in excitement causing dongwoo even the other two (hoya and sungjong) to get startled :" hyung i found it ! Then proceeded whispering to dongwoo: "I'm going to seduce hyung then make him drunk to spell the tea! What do you think ? He finished his crazy  with a cheerful smile.. meanwhile dongwoo was looking at him astonished and his face was like "huh! What are talking about dude!" 


After having  dinner and taking a shower.. sungyeol was surprised to see a shirtless myungsoo sitting on the bed .. he was wearing only a black pajamas 's pants and his hair still looking wet from the shower he previously .. he was applying some ointment for his arm's nasty bruise he got it today during their practice for the fight scene in their debut mv... but after he finished it seems he couldn't reach the bruise at the back oh his shoulder.. 
"I will do it for you" sungyeol offered while sitting behind the younger boy .. 
Myungsoo was startled.. it seems he didn't realize that sungyeol was in the room with him .. he tried to object:"it's ok you don't have to.." but sungyeol already took the medication and start to apply it on myung's shoulder already ... the younger's body start shivering he didn't know if it was because of the ointment sting or because it was cold or because sungyeol was touching him ... 
The latter's hands was also shivering it was the first time touching myungsoo's body .. his milky skin was so soft and smooth like babies skin , but still his body was solid and even tho that soo seemed to be kind of thin , his arms and shoulders are well shaped... sungyeol gulped and start breathing heavily... the younger's body was seducing him ... he wished he could just hug the younger boy and feels his bare skin under his touches and kisses .. what was he thinking about?! Sungyeol never thought about those kind of stuff before towards a boy... especially towards myungsoo ... he cleared his throat after finishing applying the ointment on the younger male .. he suggested distracting himself :" maybe you should wear your shirt now and dry your hair so you don't get sick cuz it's cold..." then he run away outside  the room like the previous time... 
Myungsoo looked at him not understanding anything.... 

 

 


"Noooooooo" a loud shriek was heard the next morning in the dorm.. sunggyu woke them early to clean the dorm however the maknae sungjong didn't like the idea ..  
"Lee sungjong the earlier you finish your chores you will get to do what you want the rest of the day.. " sunggyu tried to reason but the young man is not having it .. 
"No i won't do anything... you're not the boss of me hamster grandpa " sungjong stomped his feets on the floor hard while heading towards his room and closed the door roughly... 
"Yah Lee sungjong come out here right now.. " this maknae was not just  a spoiled brat but also he have some nerves.. however the leader ain't giving up either.. 
After couple of hours everything was organised and the dorm was clean .. so since it's Sunday sungyeol thought maybe it's the time to visit his family.. and maybe he can get to know about myungsoo's family from his mother.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author Note*

Chapter 7 is here enjoy girls xD also what do you think dongwoo's plan is ? and what sungyeol is going to find out about myungsoo's family?