Chapter 3

Begin Again

Sungyeol sighed while getting up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. it's been 5 years already he never saw or heard about myungsoo ,he was 14 years old and soo was 13 .. it's been 5 years But why was he still thinking about him until now? he looked at himself in the mirror he just became 19 years old,he's more mature now, more responsible his mother sent him away after that incident to his grandparents in UK. he finished his high school there and came back to South Korea just recently , cuz he auditioned in some entertainment company to become an actor , and to his surprise he got accepted! not because he wasn't confident about his potentials but he didn't expect to get an answer so soon ! however they said that they had different plans for him .. they're going to debut him in a kpop group called "infinite" with other 6 members .. they said he's still persue acting too.. sungyeol didn't object.. i mean who would refuse such an offer ? it's a life time opportunity.. so why not ? Not everyone can be an idol.. 

 


Sungyeol prepared himself and went to woollim entertainment. it wasn't a big famous company but that's ok . an assistant guided he into an office where he supposed to meet the others trainees...once he entered he was greeted by 5 boys with different ages didn't they say they're going to be 6 ? Who's the last one and why he's not here ? ... seconds later a middle aged man came with other 2 men, he introduced himself as the CEO of the company "Lee jungyeop" and start to introduce the boys to each other... 

The older boy was Kim Sunggyu.. short hair.. small tiny eyes that reminds you of a fox eyes .. he was wearing clothes that makes him looks like a grandpa indeed .. but it's been said he had the best vocals among all so he's going to take the charge of the main vocalist also their leader ... 

Second boy was jang dongwoo.. a unique face structure.. big lips with a gummy smile... this one seems very extra ordinary person.. very energetic and happy.. sungyeol never met someone like him .. dongwoo was reminding him of a dinosaur.. lol but more like a happy dinosaur they said he's going to be the main rapper also he's really good in writing rap lyrics 

Third member was nam woohyun he have face with high pridged nose and plump lips... but he seemed how he should be discribe him ... yeah he seemed like a greasy person... this woohyun they said he can hit high notes perfectly so he's going to be the second main vocalist.. 

Next boy was kind of short and muscular he gives you the vibes of a bad boy ... they introduced him as the main dancer and second rapper his name was Lee howon or hoya.. 

One boy was left he was too young like 15 years old or 16 .. he's still a high school student indeed.. he was thin .. wearing skinny yellow pants .. his eyes were big and has has perfect skin without any flaws.. his name is lee sungjong the youngest member also the new addition to the group along with sungyeol.. 

Lee jungyeop carried out saying: "well there's still one member left he's going to be the visual of the group he's on his way here .. his plane came late than expected.. anyway those are going to be your managers lee Jungryul and Gonam " ... he added while pointing to the 2 men standing next to him .

 

In front of Gimpo international airport gate, there's this boy standing waiting for a cab.. he was tall and a bit thin .. his hair was black with bangs covering his forehead .. sharp nose and beautiful eyes with cold stares.. he was wearing black clothes and black backpack ... he was carrying a guitar in his hand and camera on his neck... 

After few minutes he reached in front of a big building "woollim entertainment" he sighed while entering the company.. it's been 5 years since he was here in South Korea .. he had bad memories here he didn't want to leave Japan .. but there's this guy from a korean entrainment company met him at a club while he was playing guitar , and told him that they're looking for a member to form a kpop group called
" infinite " and he's what they need he was hesitant about it .. but in the end he decided to come.. they told him that they're waiting for him in the dance practice room.. 
He took a deep breath before knocking the door gently 
"Come in " he heard a voice saying so entered the room.. 
" annyeonghaseyo sorry for being late " 
he said while bowing 90 degree..
" It's ok L come to meet your new members " 
the same voice said again.. the said boy raised his head smiling and walked forward but then he froze in his spot... among those people .. there's a familiar  figure  he used to know very well 5 years ago... the same tall boy.. the same features he just became more mature and handsome he's his childhood hyung who loved the most and also got hurt by him the most ... it's lee sungyeol 

 

 

 

Sungyeol  was practicing  in the dance  practice room with the members when the door was knocked.. a boy entered the room apologizing for his delay... 
"It's ok L come  to meet your  new members" the CEO said welcoming the boy 
So the 6th trainee is finally here and his name is L isn't a weird name tho ? 
Sungyeol curiously turned his face to see the new comer but when their eyes met sungyeol's body tensed .. those eyes he knows them very well and he knows those stares they belongs to the boy who didn't see since 5 years ago.. the one and only Kim Myungsoo ... but there's something different about them they seems cold and unemotional .. also why lee jungyeop nim called him  L ?! .. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author note *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myngyeol met again what's going to happen between them now?! Hmm also the rest of the squad finally appeared xD 

P.s is there somethingwrong with  the  upvoting  it seems that it doesn't work?!