MAKING FRIENDS?

Mystery Moon

Moon Bin and Moon Sua make make a run competition. They make a bet on the TV channel for the weekend. The loser need to follow all the channels that the winner watch. No complaints! And of course it was a nightmare for Moon Bin! Moon Sua definitely will watch Disney Channel!! 

 

And unfortunately, yes. Moon Sua win!!! “Oppa, let’s watch Beauty and the Beast this weekend.” She laughs happily. Moon Bin pull his hair and with heavy steps, he enter the house. 

 

“Aigoo~you are sweating so much. Did you have that much fun at the playground?” Their mother hugs the two of them. Yeah, even they are sweating. But they are so adorable, so who can resist to hug them. 

 

“Yeah, we make new friends with the neighbours from our apartment. Also with the opposite apartment.” Moon Bin answers with a bright smile. 

 

“Aniya omma. The girl from the opposite apartment is not oppa’s friend yet. She just talk to him. She did not play with him.” Moon Sua stick her tongue out and run when Moon Bin start to chase.

 

“Hey,kids! Go take a bath and get ready for dinner!” Their mother shouts when they are showing no signs of stopping from chasing and run. 

 

“Nae, omma!” They shout back and Moon Sua take the chance to run to her room. 

 

“Loser!” Moon Bin knock her door a few times then go into his room. 

 

After the dinner, Moon Bin go into his room to do prepare his thing for tomorrow. Tomorrow is his first day at his new school. While packing his bag, he looks at the window. From his room, he can see the opposite apartment. “Which one is her house?” Randomly watching all the houses at the apartment. 

 

He then continue with the packing  after a few minutes but suddenly stop. “Wait!” He shout slowly. “Is it possible if we go to the same school?” He then take a look back at the opposite apartment and start to run out from his room and go his parents. 

 

“Omma, is it possible that we are in the same school?” Moon Bin ask while panting. 

 

“We? Who? You and Sua? Of course you are not going to the same school. We already tell you before, right?” His mom cup his face. 

 

“No. Not Sua and I. But the girl from the opposite apartment.” Moon Bin shake his head while pointing at the apartment. 

 

“Oh, I’m not sure about that. There are many schools here so you might be not going to the same school. Even you and Sua are not able to go to the same school.” His mom answers while asking him to sit between the parents. 

 

“But, I am sure about the bus. You will be take the same bus. The bus will have 3 rounds. If you take the same bus with the same time, maybe you can see her.” His dad patting his shoulder. 

 

“Appa, it’s not that I want to see her. I’m just asking.” Moon Bin make an angry face, but as usual still cute that make you want to pinch his fluffy cheeks. His answer and face make both of his parents laughing. 

 

“Go to bed. You need to be early for your first day at school.” Moon Bin get off from the sofa and make his way to his room. “Appa will drive you to school tomorrow.” His dad say making him turn his head. 

 

“No, I’m gonna take the bus.” he immediately said that and run to his room making his parents laughing again. 

 

“Seems like our son is interested in girls.” His dad shaking his head while laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update for this week. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. 

Kindly subscribe and leave a comment. 

💕