OUR FIRST TIME

Mystery Moon

Eunbi get out from the house with her neighbours which are also her classmates and schoolmates. Every evening they will play at the playground that was shared by the two apartment building which are facing each other. So they have their own agreement between the kids there. They will take turns in playing the playground equipment. So that they will not have to make chaos and fighting to play. 

 

Well of course the idea come from Eunbi since she once about to have a big fight with the kids from the other apartment. She even forbidden to go to play for a week as the punishment by her parents. So to make it fair and square, she suggesting the idea.

 

As they arrive at the playground, they see 2 kids are playing the slides and they know the 2 kids are not from their apartment. Eunbi then approach them at the end of the slides. “Don’t you know that today is our turn?”

 

The boy who standing at the beginning of the slides, suddenly sitting and sliding down the slide. He then stand right in front of Eunbi and make an annoyed face, “What turn?” 

 

Eunbi blow her bangs and roll her eyes. Aishh jjinjja, this boy is so annoying. “ New kids, huh?”

 

The boy lift his eyebrows. “Does it matter?”

 

Suddenly a girl approach them. Maybe the boy’s little sister. “Oppa, don’t start a fight. Omma will get angry.”

 

“Aniya, oppa did not starting a fight. We are just having a conversation here.” He smile to his sister while patting her head. 

 

“So, I need to clear something to you here.” Eunbi quite flustered when she see the way the boy treat her little sister. Not like her oppa who always plays a prank on her. 

 

“Oh, yes. What it is?” The boy look away from her little sister and look at Eunbi. 

 

“Since we,”she point at her apartment building and the boy apartment building “are sharing the same playground, we have make a deal. We will take turns to play the equipment so that everyone can play fair and square. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday our apartment will take this side.” Eunbi make an imaginary circle by her finger. The area included swings, seesaw and monkey bar. 

 

“So on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday we will take the other side.” The other side area included slides, animal springers and climbing frame. 

 

“How about Sunday?” The girl ask with curious face and it is so cute that Eunbi feels like to pinch her cheeks. 

 

“Well, on Sunday we will play rock-paper-scissors. The winner will decide the area.” Eunbi answer with sweet voice to the girl and make the boy flustered a little bit. 

 

“Eunbi-ah, let's play already.” One of her friends shout as they already go their sides and start to play.

 

“Coming.”Eunbi shouts back. “I’m leaving.” she wave to the girl. 

 

“What’s your name?” The boy suddenly ask when she about to leave. 

 

“Does it matter?” Eunbi ask with the same annoyed face and tone just like the boy used before. 

 

“Yah!” The boy do an imaginary punch and Eunbi find his reaction is hilarious. 

 

“My name is Hwang Eunbi.” She said between her laugh. “And you?”

 

“My name is Moon Bin. And this is my little sister, Moon Sua. Nice to meet you and sorry for being annoying just now.” He scratches his back head with a guilty smile. 

 

“Nice to meet you too and sorry to for reply annoyingly too.” Eunbi give them a smile before going to her friends. “Have a good time.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello. I am a SinbxMoonbin shipper. Hope you guys enjoy reading this.

 

More chapters to come.

 

Please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe.

 

One thing for sure, I can't promise a frequent update. But I'll try my best to update once in a week.

 

Wish me luck!